83 Manaphy EX FA
84 Espeon EX FA
85 ?? (Assuming Umbreon EX FA)
86 Scizor EX FA
87 Mega Scizor EX FA
88 Ho-oh EX FA
89 Gyarados EX Gold FA

No Full Art Supporters this set.

I have noticed that this set is highly foused around Johto, and the last set was Kanto. There appears to be a pattern.

That Garchomp is awesome. Great artwork. Fantastic attacks. Free retreat. I'm getting 4. And with Korrina evolving to a stage 2 with Rare Candy is easy. Great job awesome card.

81 Gyarados EX FA
82 Mega Gyarados EX FA
83 Manaphy EX FA
84 Espeon EX FA
85 ?? (Assuming Umbreon EX FA)
86 Scizor EX FA
87 Mega Scizor EX FA
88 Ho-oh EX FA
89 Gyarados EX Gold FA

No Full Art Supporters this set.

My guess is we'll get FA Skyla in the english set, like we did with Steven in AO, the set after it was released as a regular art (I know Skyla is a reprint). Also, Steven was a japanese promo, as was skyla. Hopefully we get a FA supporter in english, at least, although I too was hoping for something new. Still hopeful that you're right about the Umbreon EX FA though!

I am SO excited for that Garchomp!! It can be Maxied AND Korrina/Rare Candied, and there's plenty of ways to boost fighting type damage so you'll be hitting 180+ against EXes more often than not. Not to mention it seems it can pull Strong Energies from the discard?? Man, I hope it ends up being consistent, because I REALLY want to play it! And it's a TOKIYA illustration!!

The only thing weirding me out is the grass resistance? I'm surprised they didn't go with water, but I'm not complaining since the set is hyping water types.

definitely gonna make a garchomp deck 80+80 with fighting statium, focus sash/muscle band, strong energy this thing will destroy any mega manectric that does not play flash energy. It is also easy to power up as with most fighting decks and you can even recycle your strong energies with his first attack. Not sure which is better the korrina for rare candy or the maxie? Love the full arts though.

Psychic mind reading is a bizarre combination of effects. Can't really seeing it doing much good.

But more importantly, that FA Gyarados-EX looks to be in the style of the super-duper FA Mewtwo-EXs from BTH i.e. with the yellow border. Am I seeing that wrong?

Fighting Garchomp is an interesting choice, especially with all the fighting support. Could be usable, little scant on the HP though.

Time Puzzle: I've dreaded them printing a Trainer that can get back Special Energy back from the discard. Despite the numerous and popular ways we have to discard Special Energy, they still see a ton of play. If this was to bring them back, they never left! Now every Special Energy counter is less effective. This card also loosens up resource management. I don't like how 'in play' the discard pile becomes with this card.

I like these Full Arts :p They are very nice!
Garchomp is a great card too, eventhough he needs atleast 10+ HP
130 for a Garchomp, are they crazy?

That full art espeon is a pretty bad design. There is a lot of empty space above espeon on a spot on the card reserved for the art. Most of espeon is obscured behind the text...

I really like the full art designs, my only complaints would be that Gyarados is shiny and that the secret rares are these gold full arts with random Pokemon in the background.

Other then that my most anticipated ex Scizor full art hasn't been revealed yet.

I'm really loving what they're doing with the secret rares in the past two sets.

Also, Darkrai Yveltal is definitely going to be a thing again.

Back