TCG Fakes Jabberwock's Image Fakes: Plasma Garchomp!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Wow, these cards are great! Many different affects already. I'm looking forward to the rest! :p

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Nice Pyroar! Really cool and unique attack too.
Thanks! ^.^
Wow, these cards are great! Many different affects already. I'm looking forward to the rest! :p
A lot of the effects are actually @thegrovylekid's design, so he gets credit for those. But thank you. :p

And update, too, with a couple of starters! :D

x3Dwc9f.png
ORKyv7G.png

There's a huge amount of squishing for the text on both of them, but I think the effects are unique enough for that to be OK. :p

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Wowowow I actually made a Delphox card with the same blank, art and an attack called Card Trick for a CaC contest oO
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...d-rev3rsor-zygarde.119008/page-2#post-2623916

Love the art you're picking for each of these!
I remember scrolling through old CaC's a long time ago and finding that! :O I had completely forgotten about it by the time I drew up the setlist, though. Then tgk found the art and something in my memory clicked. :p We went back and found the card, and realized that it was on Winchfall blanks, and had an attack called Card Trick. What are the odds? :p

ours is an Ability though so it doesn't count

Last edited:

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I love Unown's attack: Sign of Power. Although it might be too powerful when you build your deck around it... You have to be careful. for example you want a Shaymin EX. But you may accidently stumble across a Switch or Skyla. Sign of Power could cause some fun scenarios.

No way I'm not getting Xerosic!
(starts revealing cards)
Wait what?! Xtransceiver?! Noooooooooo

Anyway that attack is very wel thought :)

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I love Unown's attack: Sign of Power. Although it might be too powerful when you build your deck around it... You have to be careful. for example you want a Shaymin EX. But you may accidently stumble across a Switch or Skyla. Sign of Power could cause some fun scenarios.

No way I'm not getting Xerosic!
(starts revealing cards)
Wait what?! Xtransceiver?! Noooooooooo

Anyway that attack is very wel thought :)
Thanks! ^.^

I was actually thinking about using that art for one of my cards. Looooks like that's not happening. D:
It's not like you're using Winchfall blanks and an attack called Card Trick. :p

Last edited:

Zygarde

Z-Dawg
The blanks you're using are asche's Whinchfall blanks rather than my Welkin blanks. Best BW compatible blanks IMO btw, good choice.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
This one's a request from dA. Leechomp is a Fakemon by ElusiveUmbreon; rights to the Fakemon are his.

The blank is @aschefield101's; everything else is either free-use or mine.

fz62O6C.png

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
What. You're hectic. :U

My only critique would be perhaps making the EX symbol a bit shinier and making the pose of the Pokemon so its head is not cut off by the top bar.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
What. You're hectic. :U

My only critique would be perhaps making the EX symbol a bit shinier and making the pose of the Pokemon so its head is not cut off by the top bar.

Reposing's really difficult; not sure I can do that. :/

The EX symbol I could do, but tbh not sure if it's worth re-uploading everything just for a slightly-changed EX symbol. :p

Oh it looks awesome! I'd like to get this one in real life :p
Thanks! :D

Celebi23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Hello, I've been out of the game for quite some time (and don't intend on returning) but I've had a lot of free time lately so I decided to browse through some fakes. And I have to say, these are pretty fantastic; I can barely tell they aren't real and most of them are really creative.

I don't know if you make these with the intent of having them be played (and if you didn't then forget this post), but I always like a discussion of card-making strategy and I did have some suggestions about some of the cards. Granted, I've been out of the game for long enough now that I am not at all familiar with the metagame (and have no idea what format these are even supposed to be played in), so some of this suggestions may be off base. But in my experience with many other formats:

1. Shelmet/Karrablast: I like this idea. But I'm not sure exactly how this card is supposed to be treated while it's on their Bench. Can I attack it while it's there? Does it have HP? Can either one of us put a Pokemon Tool on it? Is it still a Grass type? If there's an attack or effect that changes based on how many Benched Pokemon my opponent has, does Shelmet count toward that effect? (On a side note, if it does, that could be a cool idea for another fake to combo with this... something like an attack that does 30 or 40 damage times the number of Benched Pokemon your opponent has in play.)

2. Accelgor: I made a fake similar to this once. But I didn't make it draw 2 cards, I put it on a 50HP Pokemon-EX with no attacks, and I added a special rule: Only 1 copy can be put in the deck and when it would be discarded it goes to the Lost Zone instead. Maybe the game has changed so much since I last played that this wouldn't be broken, but unless the format is overrun with snipers, I don't see how it's possible. Once you build up an attacker, a focus on this card in your deck lets you preserve it for virtually the whole game. If you're attacking with an EX and then not submitting it to harm thanks to this card, that gets even more broken. Not to mention this card completely negates the effect of stuff like Pokemon Catcher (if stuff like that is still in the format). The only drawback (aside from taking up deck space) is the relatively low HP but my assumption is that whatever attacker you build up is capable of knocking out most Pokemon in one hit so you're just trading OHKOs without trading resources.

3. Stoutland: If it's possible to get a few Stage 2 Pokemon on your Bench (which, when I left the game, it wasn't, but based on your Hawes card it seems like it is now), this card is probably going to be pretty broken. It almost completely negates any spread strategy. And if you stack 3 or 4 of them of them, any deck that doesn't hit for an absolutely obscene amount of damage is pretty screwed. Throw some bulky high-HP Pokemon up there to attack and the situation isn't much better than where we're at with Accelgor. If the Pokemon has at least 150HP (could be Stoutland itself), then any attack doing 100 damage is at best a 4HKO. Then combine this with whatever damage manipulation you have in the format... Eviolite, Defender, Max Potion, Super Scoop Up, Damage Swap, even your own Heatran or Truth Energy and you have a deck that once set up won't go down unless your opponent is able to lock Abilities when they attack. With Stoutland's bulky HP, there's no way any snipe or Catcher-like attack is going to take one of these down in 1, probably not even 2 hits. So once the swarm is up, it's not going down.

4. Garbodor: Unquestionably broken. Being able to recycle all your Item cards is just too strong. In the last format I played, we had a Sableye card that let you recycle just 2 item cards as an attack, not a power, and that was a very popular and playable card. Granted, it offered an element of consistency that Garbodor doesn't, but that doesn't make Garbodor any less broken. Not to mention that a late-game Garbodor could easily get a clutch knock out when played in any deck, without even using your attack for the turn. So even a deck that doesn't desperately need to recycle Items would probably play Garbodor to get a free late-game knock out. And you can split this damage across multiple Pokemon to KO multiple weak/damaged Pokemon. It seems like Gothitelle was maybe supposed to be a counter to this but it's not useful in other situations so nobody is going to want to tech a Stage 2 into their deck just to counter one card. Also, the way Garbodor is worded, the damage would still be done even if Gothitelle was in play, the cards just wouldn't be returned to the deck.

5. Alder: Very cool card. In my past experience with cards like this, there is no need to require the player to reveal the cards they are choosing before they put them into their hand. It seems like the convention is to only require a reveal if there is some constraint on the type of card that can be chosen.

6. N: Another cool card. You could save the players some time by changing the wording to: Each player puts their hand on top of their deck. Then each player searches his or her deck for up to 3 cards and puts them into his or her hand. Each player shuffles their deck afterward.

7. Beartic: Although not broken because so few Pokemon have resistances, I think this would be bad for the metagame because it would require decks to be too type-diversified. Any monotype deck would autolose to a Beartic deck assuming there's some Pokemon in the format that can resist the type.

8. Sigilyph: At the very least, this Ability probably shouldn't stack. Even then I think it's a little strong for a Basic. I know Set Up was reprinted. One copy of this card on your Bench can completely shut down that engine unless they play multiple copies of their card on the same turn, which is a very big waste. This card reminds me of Power Spray and the last Pokemon that could use Set Up, but Power Spray was an Item that was difficult to search, could only be used once, and was restricted to only one type of deck. In addition, at that time, Abilities like Set Up were very common so it was hard to choose which to stop (there were cards with come-into-play effects that let you modify your Prize Cards, do damage to your opponent's Pokemon, and even serve as a Pokemon Catcher) and for much of the time it was legal, there were even better forms of draw than Set Up that could be used every turn.

9. Elgyem: Abduct. Yikes. This card can pretty much shut down any Stage 2 engine for 1 Psychic Energy. It's a cool idea though. I think it would probably be better suited on an evolved attacker though.

10. Mewtwo-EX: This might be my favorite card that you made.

11. Bisharp: I suppose Endgame isn't broken because it's on an evolution and it's so situational, but it seems like it would cause a lot of otherwise close games to end in a very anticlimactic and relatively non-strategic way.

12. Hawes: If the state of the game is the same as when I left it, this card isn't broken and I think it could be exactly what the last format I played in needed. But in most formats I've played it would be pretty broken. Regardless, it should specify whether to treat the played Pokemon as a Basic Pokemon or Evolved Pokemon while it's in play.

Also, I have to ask. Did you make these manually with Photoshop or something, or did you use a generator? I was considering making my own fake set but I don't think I have the patience to design every card manually. But all the generators I've tried are limited and don't produce great-looking cards.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I don't know if you make these with the intent of having them be played (and if you didn't then forget this post), but I always like a discussion of card-making strategy and I did have some suggestions about some of the cards. Granted, I've been out of the game for long enough now that I am not at all familiar with the metagame (and have no idea what format these are even supposed to be played in), so some of this suggestions may be off base.
I don't see these cards ever being played, unfortunately, but critique always helps! ^.^

1. Shelmet/Karrablast: I like this idea. But I'm not sure exactly how this card is supposed to be treated while it's on their Bench. Can I attack it while it's there? Does it have HP? Can either one of us put a Pokemon Tool on it? Is it still a Grass type? If there's an attack or effect that changes based on how many Benched Pokemon my opponent has, does Shelmet count toward that effect? (On a side note, if it does, that could be a cool idea for another fake to combo with this... something like an attack that does 30 or 40 damage times the number of Benched Pokemon your opponent has in play.)
Basically, Shelmet/Karrablast is a Pokémon without HP, type, attacks, Weakness, Resistance, retreat cost, or really anything else. You can damage it, but without HP it will never be Knocked Out. The only way for your opponent to get rid of it is to get it off the Bench (and once you get one off the Bench, you get 'em all off the Bench; just keep promoting Shelmet/Karrablast until they're all gone). Because of how easily you can get rid of them, I don't think it's too overpowered.

As for putting the text about having no HP, type, etc on the card, let's just say that I ran out of room really quickly, and having any more text on the card would require players to bring magnifying glasses. :p

2. Accelgor: I made a fake similar to this once. But I didn't make it draw 2 cards, I put it on a 50HP Pokemon-EX with no attacks, and I added a special rule: Only 1 copy can be put in the deck and when it would be discarded it goes to the Lost Zone instead. Maybe the game has changed so much since I last played that this wouldn't be broken, but unless the format is overrun with snipers, I don't see how it's possible. Once you build up an attacker, a focus on this card in your deck lets you preserve it for virtually the whole game. If you're attacking with an EX and then not submitting it to harm thanks to this card, that gets even more broken. Not to mention this card completely negates the effect of stuff like Pokemon Catcher (if stuff like that is still in the format). The only drawback (aside from taking up deck space) is the relatively low HP but my assumption is that whatever attacker you build up is capable of knocking out most Pokemon in one hit so you're just trading OHKOs without trading resources.
Accelgor could easily turn overpowered, but besides the obvious, it's difficult to consistently build up Accelgor, every turn, to take every attack. (There's always Forest of Giant Plants, except not in whatever format this would be played in.) :p

3. Stoutland: If it's possible to get a few Stage 2 Pokemon on your Bench (which, when I left the game, it wasn't, but based on your Hawes card it seems like it is now), this card is probably going to be pretty broken. It almost completely negates any spread strategy. And if you stack 3 or 4 of them of them, any deck that doesn't hit for an absolutely obscene amount of damage is pretty screwed. Throw some bulky high-HP Pokemon up there to attack and the situation isn't much better than where we're at with Accelgor. If the Pokemon has at least 150HP (could be Stoutland itself), then any attack doing 100 damage is at best a 4HKO. Then combine this with whatever damage manipulation you have in the format... Eviolite, Defender, Max Potion, Super Scoop Up, Damage Swap, even your own Heatran or Truth Energy and you have a deck that once set up won't go down unless your opponent is able to lock Abilities when they attack. With Stoutland's bulky HP, there's no way any snipe or Catcher-like attack is going to take one of these down in 1, probably not even 2 hits. So once the swarm is up, it's not going down.
I didn't actually pay too much attention to the other cards in the set when I designed new ones––Forces of Truth and Power of Ideals, I regret, were very poorly planned out on my part. So I completely forgot about Hawes when I made Stoutland. :(

That said, though, getting 3 or 4 Stoutland out requires constant Hawes-ing for 3 or 4 turns, without using any other kind of Supporters to get the cards you need. I could see getting one or two out, but that doesn't make too much more of an impact than Assault Vest.

4. Garbodor: Unquestionably broken. Being able to recycle all your Item cards is just too strong. In the last format I played, we had a Sableye card that let you recycle just 2 item cards as an attack, not a power, and that was a very popular and playable card. Granted, it offered an element of consistency that Garbodor doesn't, but that doesn't make Garbodor any less broken. Not to mention that a late-game Garbodor could easily get a clutch knock out when played in any deck, without even using your attack for the turn. So even a deck that doesn't desperately need to recycle Items would probably play Garbodor to get a free late-game knock out. And you can split this damage across multiple Pokemon to KO multiple weak/damaged Pokemon. It seems like Gothitelle was maybe supposed to be a counter to this but it's not useful in other situations so nobody is going to want to tech a Stage 2 into their deck just to counter one card. Also, the way Garbodor is worded, the damage would still be done even if Gothitelle was in play, the cards just wouldn't be returned to the deck.
Agreed on every point here. I'm never going to live down making a card this broken. >_<

5. Alder: Very cool card. In my past experience with cards like this, there is no need to require the player to reveal the cards they are choosing before they put them into their hand. It seems like the convention is to only require a reveal if there is some constraint on the type of card that can be chosen.

6. N: Another cool card. You could save the players some time by changing the wording to: Each player puts their hand on top of their deck. Then each player searches his or her deck for up to 3 cards and puts them into his or her hand. Each player shuffles their deck afterward.
I didn't have too much wording experience when I made these cards. That's my only excuse. :p

7. Beartic: Although not broken because so few Pokemon have resistances, I think this would be bad for the metagame because it would require decks to be too type-diversified. Any monotype deck would autolose to a Beartic deck assuming there's some Pokemon in the format that can resist the type.
I don't mind diversifying the metagame. :p It's not hard to tech in one or two Pokémon that KO Beartic, plus Lysandre/Pokémon Catcher and such.

8. Sigilyph: At the very least, this Ability probably shouldn't stack. Even then I think it's a little strong for a Basic. I know Set Up was reprinted. One copy of this card on your Bench can completely shut down that engine unless they play multiple copies of their card on the same turn, which is a very big waste. This card reminds me of Power Spray and the last Pokemon that could use Set Up, but Power Spray was an Item that was difficult to search, could only be used once, and was restricted to only one type of deck. In addition, at that time, Abilities like Set Up were very common so it was hard to choose which to stop (there were cards with come-into-play effects that let you modify your Prize Cards, do damage to your opponent's Pokemon, and even serve as a Pokemon Catcher) and for much of the time it was legal, there were even better forms of draw than Set Up that could be used every turn.
Alright, so first of all, I misworded this. I did say I was bad at wording. :p

Second of all, if the wording said, "When your opponent's Pokémon uses any Ability, you may prevent all effects of that Ability. Then, put 2 damage counters on this Pokémon", what if I Miscommunication'd my opponent's Miscommunication, allowing me to use Set Up? :p

9. Elgyem: Abduct. Yikes. This card can pretty much shut down any Stage 2 engine for 1 Psychic Energy. It's a cool idea though. I think it would probably be better suited on an evolved attacker though.
Abduct is shut off by a single Tool attached to your opponent's Stage 2's. But I do see your point. :)

10. Mewtwo-EX: This might be my favorite card that you made.
:D

11. Bisharp: I suppose Endgame isn't broken because it's on an evolution and it's so situational, but it seems like it would cause a lot of otherwise close games to end in a very anticlimactic and relatively non-strategic way.
Slowbro BKP 20 has a pretty similar effect –– if they're not banning Slowbro, I think Bisharp's OK.

12. Hawes: If the state of the game is the same as when I left it, this card isn't broken and I think it could be exactly what the last format I played in needed. But in most formats I've played it would be pretty broken. Regardless, it should specify whether to treat the played Pokemon as a Basic Pokemon or Evolved Pokemon while it's in play.
It's a bit late for me to change the text on the card; all my files for the set are gone by now. :( It would count as an unevolved Evolved Pokémon, though, if that makes any sense. Stuff like Espeon-EX wouldn't devolve it, but it counts as an Evolution card for attacks that do 20x the number of Evolved Pokémon, for example.

Also, I have to ask. Did you make these manually with Photoshop or something, or did you use a generator? I was considering making my own fake set but I don't think I have the patience to design every card manually. But all the generators I've tried are limited and don't produce great-looking cards.
I used Photoshop, though I know @Reggie McGigas uses GIMP and @bbninjas uses Corel Draw. It takes less than ten minutes per card, if you use .psd font guides like @aschefield101 makes. :)

If that doesn't suit you, you could always just write the text for the cards and post that. Text-based fakes are very popular among those without the patience for PS. :)

Celebi23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Agreed for the most part. A few replies:

I don't see these cards ever being played, unfortunately, but critique always helps! ^.^
On a somewhat related note, I ran a fake card website for a very short period of time and was able to find a way to make them playable. If you're interested in making your cards playable, I think the program I used to do it was called LackeyCCG. You have to make a patch including your cards (I think it lets you upload images too) and I don't remember it being too difficult.

I didn't actually pay too much attention to the other cards in the set when I designed new ones––Forces of Truth and Power of Ideals, I regret, were very poorly planned out on my part. So I completely forgot about Hawes when I made Stoutland. :(

That said, though, getting 3 or 4 Stoutland out requires constant Hawes-ing for 3 or 4 turns, without using any other kind of Supporters to get the cards you need. I could see getting one or two out, but that doesn't make too much more of an impact than Assault Vest.
Right, but the concern is that this could stack with cards like Assault Vest. And you could combine Hawes with an actual line of Stoutland and Rare Candy. Even if you only get two Stoutland out, imagine trying to KO a Stoutland-boosted Pokemon with Assault Vest or a similar card, Truth Energy, and damage being moved off it by Heatmor or healing cards. No, you probably wouldn't get your full setup every game, but imagine how scary it would be on the games you did.

I don't mind diversifying the metagame. :p It's not hard to tech in one or two Pokémon that KO Beartic, plus Lysandre/Pokémon Catcher and such.
I'm not familiar with Lysandre (I'd look these cards up but it seems like sites don't have card scans anymore) but when I played in formats with Catcher it was still possible to keep a copy of a Stage 1 Pokemon on the bench throughout the game, especially one with high HP. I didn't mean to say that Beartic would diversify the metagame but rather that it would diversify the type of Pokemon used in decks that already exist in the metagame (a monotype deck would be helpless against a Beartic deck once it ran out of Catcher). Either way, I'm not a fan of cards/decks that can't be beaten unless they're teched for. It's just not fun to have to devote valuable space in your deck to cards that are only useful in a small fraction of the games you'll play, and in the games where you do get to use those cards it often comes at the expense of the strategy your deck was built around. Unfortunately, these types of cards/decks became very common towards the end of my time playing the game.

Alright, so first of all, I misworded this. I did say I was bad at wording. :p

Second of all, if the wording said, "When your opponent's Pokémon uses any Ability, you may prevent all effects of that Ability. Then, put 2 damage counters on this Pokémon", what if I Miscommunication'd my opponent's Miscommunication, allowing me to use Set Up? :p
I suppose in that case I would Miscommunication your Miscommunication right back, then you would do the same, and so on until we had both Knocked Out our Sigilyphs and put ourselves in the same situation we were in before we played them in the first place, but each with an extra Prize Card taken. Also, if this was the wording, every deck would have to run Sigilyph otherwise one Sigilyph would be capable of completely shutting down the Set Up engine (stacking multiple Set Ups on the same turn no longer helps). But if every deck uses Sigilyph it becomes pretty pointless because of the inevitable exchange mentioned above. Maybe a better update to the wording would be to require the discarding of an Energy or Pokemon Tool attached to the Pokemon in order to activate the Ability.

Slowbro BKP 20 has a pretty similar effect –– if they're not banning Slowbro, I think Bisharp's OK.
I can't find a scan for this (not even sure what set BKP stands for) so I'm not sure what it does. But I didn't mean to suggest that Bisharp was broken, just that it would be a pretty unfun/uneventful conclusion to a game.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Right, but the concern is that this could stack with cards like Assault Vest. And you could combine Hawes with an actual line of Stoutland and Rare Candy. Even if you only get two Stoutland out, imagine trying to KO a Stoutland-boosted Pokemon with Assault Vest or a similar card, Truth Energy, and damage being moved off it by Heatmor or healing cards. No, you probably wouldn't get your full setup every game, but imagine how scary it would be on the games you did.
Well, there are a few decks I could name in format that don't get their full setup every time, but it's terrifying and a huge pain to deal with when they do. :p

I'm not familiar with Lysandre (I'd look these cards up but it seems like sites don't have card scans anymore) but when I played in formats with Catcher it was still possible to keep a copy of a Stage 1 Pokemon on the bench throughout the game, especially one with high HP. I didn't mean to say that Beartic would diversify the metagame but rather that it would diversify the type of Pokemon used in decks that already exist in the metagame (a monotype deck would be helpless against a Beartic deck once it ran out of Catcher). Either way, I'm not a fan of cards/decks that can't be beaten unless they're teched for. It's just not fun to have to devote valuable space in your deck to cards that are only useful in a small fraction of the games you'll play, and in the games where you do get to use those cards it often comes at the expense of the strategy your deck was built around. Unfortunately, these types of cards/decks became very common towards the end of my time playing the game.
Lysandre's like Pokémon Catcher, only as a Supporter card and without the coin-flip (because of the Catcher errata; now Catcher only works on a heads). :)

Yeah, I can understand teching being no fun. In the current format, there's stuff like Hex Maniac, making it much easier to disregard Abilities when you need to.

I suppose in that case I would Miscommunication your Miscommunication right back, then you would do the same, and so on until we had both Knocked Out our Sigilyphs and put ourselves in the same situation we were in before we played them in the first place, but each with an extra Prize Card taken. Also, if this was the wording, every deck would have to run Sigilyph otherwise one Sigilyph would be capable of completely shutting down the Set Up engine (stacking multiple Set Ups on the same turn no longer helps). But if every deck uses Sigilyph it becomes pretty pointless because of the inevitable exchange mentioned above. Maybe a better update to the wording would be to require the discarding of an Energy or Pokemon Tool attached to the Pokemon in order to activate the Ability.
There's still the once-per-turn limitation. You can Miscommunication as many times as you need to, but unless you have four Sigilyph on your Bench, you're not guaranteed to lock all Abilities (and I can still Super Scoop Up or AZ to reuse Shaymin).

I can't find a scan for this (not even sure what set BKP stands for) so I'm not sure what it does. But I didn't mean to suggest that Bisharp was broken, just that it would be a pretty unfun/uneventful conclusion to a game.

Ahh, sorry about that. Slowbro from BREAKpoint has the following text, although no official scans are released atm:

Slowbro – Water – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Slowpoke

[W] Careless Hand: 10+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 50 more damage.

[C][C][C] Miracle Home Run: When you use this attack, if you have 1 Prize card remaining, you win the game.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Reggie McGigas

-
I just gotta say congrats on completing the set - it's been nearly 3 months but it really turned out great and you've defiantly grown as a card creater throughout the process. Great job!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
dMWVHeW.png

So, that new Pokémon that got revealed earlier this week. Magiana's the Japanese name; whether or not that's what it will be romanized to remains to be seen.

This card is one I made to commemorate the reveal of a new Pokémon so late into Generation 6. Its power levels should be about keeping with the current Standard format (XY-BKP). I designed most of the text; the effect for the attack was created by @thegrovylekid.

Magiana-EX is on @aschefield101's supersized blanks, measuring 747*1038. The card is 144 layers. (Yes, I know it's pathetically small, asche. 360 layers are too much to count anyhow. :p )

Magiana art is my own; background, textures, and holosheets are free-use from asche's dA group.

Enjoy! :D