TCG Fakes Jabberwock's Image Fakes: Plasma Garchomp!

Water-types done, with an archetype featuring Beartic and Samurott as Energy accel, with either Swanna or Kyurem as an attacker.

5cOREQM.png
vdVEBfa.png

Ok heres my version of the Kyurem EX card. Using the super size HQ blanks, it comes out really well at higher res. Think I also set the res to 300 up from 72, so might use that alot more for anymore cards, works well :)

n.b. as usual click for full size.

kyurem_ex_by_aschefield101-d9czf0y.png

I was wondering,could Heatmor finish up the gap between FoT Emboar and FoT Reshiram? Thanks
Also, these are really good cards you have here! I like the Beartic card especially.

Finished Fire-types. Valley/Mandibuzz and Cottonee/Whimsicott will be next, to finish off their respective types.

uhuGMx8.png
lwWS7aH.png
ReYob1h.png

I know I said I'd make Whimsicott today, too, but it's really annoying to change the color of all the text, since I just make one .psd and then edit it for whatever else I make later. So here's Mandibuzz and Druddigon, Haxorus coming next to finish up everything with white text, and then Whimsicott, and then Klinklang. At some point will also be the Atmosutaru-EX I'm working on for @JiJi-T .

xyWmn3Q.png
j7OaoJV.png
Cotvaed.png

I'm getting very close to the image cap in the OP, so I won't be updating that list anymore. Here's an update with Axew, Fraxure, and Haxorus, as well as finishing the Special Energy. Next update will have Whimsicott and Klinklang.
c4HdDdl.png
3M3AK1V.png
ADtuzXC.png
DnlNYaN.png
U9axiFJ.png

It's finally here! The long-awaited Atmosutaru-EX! :D

nPKGMOO.png

Credits:
@JiJi-T is the one who made the original Atmosutaru, and the one who let me use it in this fake card. Go check out his thread for more amazing Fakemon! :)
@aschefield101 for his ever-incredible know-how with every aspect of faking. He helped me get into the pen tool, which I used to create the gold lines, and located a few textures as well. And for the blank, of course. :p
– I made the art itself, and did the text and whatnot. The background's a free-use one from ache's dA group, and I toggled the colors a bit. @thegrovylekid and someone else on Skype (I don't know his username; if it was you, please let me know :)) confirmed that the wording was good, but if there's anything I should fix, please tell me.

The card came out to 67 layers. Sorry asche. :p

Last edited:
It's finally here! The long-awaited Atmosutaru-EX! :D

Iyf83H1.png

Credits:
@JiJi-T is the one who made the original Atmosutaru, and the one who let me use it in this fake card. Go check out his thread for more amazing Fakemon! :)
@aschefield101 for his ever-incredible know-how with every aspect of faking. He helped me get into the pen tool, which I used to create the gold lines, and located a few textures as well. And for the blank, of course. :p
– I made the art itself, and did the text and whatnot. The background's a free-use one from ache's dA group, and I toggled the colors a bit. @thegrovylekid and someone else on Skype (I don't know his username; if it was you, please let me know :)) confirmed that the wording was good, but if there's anything I should fix, please tell me.

The card came out to 65 layers. Sorry asche. :p

This is seriously so amazing! :O
Thank you so much, it's so cool to have my first Fakémon Fakécard haha!

I like this a lot! Can I link this on my dA in the description as Fan Art? :)

I also want to thank you for saying to others to watch my fakémon, I appreciate that a lot! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is seriously so amazing! :O
Thank you so much, it's so cool to have my first Fakémon Fakécard haha!

I like this a lot! Can I link this on my dA in the description as Fan Art? :)
Sure! Glad you like it. :)

Also, as per asche's feedback, the golden part of the EX rule box and the blue part of the AT banner are no longer textured, only holo, to fit with the actual texturing criteria.

Woah! Very amazing! I really think you used the textures well - they're certainly my favourite part of it!

Also there should be a "This attack" in front of "does 30". Yup, I managed to find something. :v

Woah! Very amazing! I really think you used the textures well - they're certainly my favourite part of it!
All thanks to asche on that one, but glad you like it. :D

And as for the wording, I only sent the first attack for review, so it's my fault for forgetting the switch in XY wording. :p Fixed now.

As of this post, Forces of Truth is officially done. :D

I7ml5ZI.png
sZkf23l.png

wBVkiSz.png
fB3SiYw.png

Thanks to @Reggie McGigas for the 3D renders for Escavalier. :)

As of this post, Forces of Truth is officially done. :D

I7ml5ZI.png
sZkf23l.png

wBVkiSz.png
fB3SiYw.png

Thanks to @Reggie McGigas for the 3D renders for Escavalier. :)
Beautiful art!! :p
How many cards left with the Power of Ideals set?
Also, could you update the set lists, because not all the numbers are correct

Beautiful art!! :p
How many cards left with the Power of Ideals set?
Also, could you update the set lists, because not all the numbers are correct
7 cards are left in Power of Ideals. It says that in the title, for future reference. :)

There's actually a cap on the number of images one can have in the same post. I've already reached the limit of 100, so I won't be updating that setlist anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

And thanks! :D

Wow, i just realized that behind Swanna you can see an little bit of Goomy! :p

Wait? Is the pun in Conkeldurr's card.. No way, how did i mis that.. I must fly away now!

Last edited:
'

These look amazing, especially the full art card! Glad to see my art put to use!
Yes, thanks so much for letting me use it! :D

Also, @Reggie McGigas and @TheFlyingPidove, I finished your BREAK requests.

GF1bZuG.png
AsfydL2.png

@thegrovylekid, you requested an Aromatisse a while ago, and I'll get it around to it eventually, but it's not currently on my priority list because I've already done a Pichu for you. :p It'll probably come after I finish up POI.

EDIT: Actually, I made an error on Ninetales. The attack should do 70+, not 200. Sorry about that. :p

Last edited:
Yin Aura isn't very Yin. Damage would be a negative—it should heal damage instead if it's going to match the nature of Yin. I understand you're trying to be interactive with the second ability, but for what you're taking away, it doesn't have the effect that you intend.

Concentration is can be a great replacement for synergy—where we have one card that does one thing in-specific—and does it to a specialty. Healing damage could be a unique concentration for your Reshiram EX. It wouldn't be interactive with itself, but it would open up interactivity with a mass of cards that deal damage to themselves (such as many Fire-type Pokémon).

Your N card is insanely over-the-top. It's not striving to be artistic in any way, and just vies on blatant deck stacking. I say that because it's basically no different than stacking the deck for yourself, and allowing your opponent to go second in doing the same. This aspect strips all of the intellectual challenge from the game and reduces it to a simple-minded blur of the cards. Definitely needs a restriction of some kind that makes the card deadweight under certain conditions.

Alder is a little more balanced, but does tread along the same lines.

There is no realism whatsoever as to how Driftveil Bridge reduces the cost of attacks. You should look for another aspect that connects more realistically with what your card is doing. Realism is one of the most core-essential aspects in all fantasy games—you should strive for a "greatest possible realism" principal in all your work.

Uniqueness is another great principal. Try to be more creative with your attacks, you don't want to walk too strongly in the footsteps of previous designs unless you're doing something unique with it. Redundancy is what makes a game boring, so we don't want to run circles too strongly.

Last edited:
Back