TCG Fakes Jabberwock's Image Fakes: Plasma Garchomp!

Reggie McGigas

-
Well that was quick! I like it a lot, how about a Regigigas break? (I dont think there are gimp versions of these since they are asche's releases)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Well that was quick! I like it a lot, how about a Regigigas break? (I dont think there are gimp versions of these since they are asche's releases)
I'm pretty sure Asche just released a PNG blank thing. You can probably download that and use one of the Japanese break cards for font placement.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
As ninjas said, they're being released as asche finishes the .png's, so I can get to Regigigas (and Pichu) when their respective types are finished. EDIT: Actually, just realized that Regigigas and Pichu are both Basics. :p Never mind, then.

And thanks, everyone! :D

Last edited:

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I know it's not an Evolved Pokémon, but TDK wanted a Pichu BREAK.
Yd0gd2H.png

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
I think my favourite part about this card [outside of the fact that it is a Pichu] is that with SkyField, you max out at 210 damage before muscle Band etc.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I'm not the one who designed the card, TDK. :p

I am, however, the one who forgot to put the '+' symbol after 50 damage. Sigh. I'll be right back.

EDIT: Here ya go.

C0jxJJZ.png

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
My lasting contribution to the world: Pichu-ifying it. Or, since I can't draw or image-fake, asking you guys to do it. Thanks, Jabberwock!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
It's been a while. Anyway, have a Special Energy or two!

SC4WrZV.png
2yT1qI4.png

I know the art's not very creative, but I've never made Special Energy before.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
@steffenka @scattered mind
Finished requests!

@thegrovylekid, I'm waiting until asche finishes Fairy BREAK blanks to make an Aromatisse.

SXshPNG.png
64WxrHC.png

The Barbaracle has 190 HP for now. I'll change it later.

Also, now that @BigfootAUS has made a render for Wailord, this was going to be done sooner or later. Here's my take on a Warlord BREAK:

Qiuu27A.png

Reggie McGigas

-
Hopefully you can get to Regigigas break soon! If not I think a mewtwo break or klinklang break would be cool.

Keep up the great work! Your cards are amazing for sure!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Alright, until Asche finishes Colorless and Fairy BREAK Blanks, I can't do Regigigas and Aromatisse. Back to FTR/PoI it is, then.

YBqR4nq.png
TKG7Vxd.png

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Firstly, love those chess references! Although, I swear it's a pin not a skewer :UU

I'm a bit worried about the power of these. Skewer is very powerful against any deck that has no energy acceleration, cause you technically could just Skewer your opponent's energy until they have none left, and then clean up with something else. I'd, at the very least, make it so you can only Skewer your opponent's Active Pokemon, cause at least your opponent can build on the bench.

Endgame also feels a bit too powerful, although that may just be me. It did just reread it and realised that both of you need to be at one prize, which isn't exactly easy with all the EXs around that give two prizes.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Nope, skewer's a thing too. :p https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skewer_(chess)

Skewer as a move doesn't seem overly good to me, considering how many ways there are to get Energy acceleration. I could change it, though.

And yeah, I think Endgame is too situational for most uses (but Sudden Death matches. Those'll be fun. :p).

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Nope, skewer's a thing too. :p https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skewer_(chess)

Skewer as a move doesn't seem overly good to me, considering how many ways there are to get Energy acceleration. I could change it, though.

And yeah, I think Endgame is too situational for most uses (but Sudden Death matches. Those'll be fun. :p).
Pins >:U

The problem is that it's not fun for any deck without good acceleration, which makes it too powerful/unfun. So, uh, my child self would really like the change, ya know!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Jabber you're using old attack icons, from like BW era (specifically colorless) :D
Fortunately, these sets use BW Pokémon. :p

I used your BW symbolsheet. The XY one is for your supersized ORAS blanks. (Well, not quite the size of your newest ones, which I think are 747x1038, but the size of the ATs.)

But yeah, the set takes place in BW, so I have no problem with using BW resources. Except now you're going to tell me that there's some microscopic difference between the BW blanks and the XY ones, and I've been using the XY ones this whole time. :p

Edit: Oh, and finished these today:

9YPTkkV.png
Pp8nSPK.png

Last edited:

aschefield101

is behind you !
Yup, the Bw ones I made were, erm, roughly 2011-12 area. Xy dated for 2014. The icons such as the colorless one was really low quality, at the time there just wasn't a better one out there. The Xy icons are in fact the same since Hgss :)

The textures were changed between the 2, amongst some updates of my own for accuracy (having found better images etc) :D