Introduce Yourself!

Kestrallis here, answering standard questionings.

Why- Competitive deck discussion
Where- Googles!
Interests- Pokemon, ice hockey, finishing grad school in one piece
Hobbies- Sleeping
Anything else?- Have been playing competitively for over three years now!

Hello, I'm LunarWolf21! I've been into Pokemon for a long time, known about Pokebeach for awhile now but just recently decided to join to talk about the card game, and maybe a little about the video game. My favorite Pokemon is Lucario! And I like listening to music a lot.

Hey everyone I'm Nick, or Babaloo. I've loved Pokemon since I was four, and I'm quite a bit older now.
I'm here mainly for the tcg forums, mainly tcgone.com, which is a pretty awesome online tcg player.
See ya around.

Hello everyone! My name is Seph! I joined the site to have the privilege of trading with other trainers. I found Pokebeach via google (amazing right?) My hobbies are gaming, reading, writing and I am a volunteer firefighter so my hours are complicated because I can be called out any moment. please message me if you need anything :)

Hi guys my name is Theo or ClawStar. I live in Canada and my favorite Pokemon is PorygonZ. I prefer to talk about the video games over the TCG.

Hello. I'm Dylan. I loved Pokemon since I was young and now I've just started collecting Pokemon TCG. Searched Google and found PokeBeach. I live in Australia and hope to build up my Pokemon Collection. : )

Hello, I'm MinchMeat.

I arrived here because I decided that it was about time that I should join a Pokémon forum, and I stumbled upon this site via random internet searches.

When I'm not discovering or listening to video game music or playing Pokémon Showdown, you'll probably find me working on some sort of project which most likely will never get finished. (Well, at least I have fun with them. )

My favorite Pokémon is a toss-up between Spiritomb, Porygon-Z and Conkeldurr.

Hi! I'm Olivia. I'm 24 and have returned to Pokemon after a long hiatus. X/Y are my first games since RSE. Joined to expand my friend safari options and maybe find a good battle or two. I'm up for trades too, but I usually selectively breed and don't have much to offer.

Why hello there !
My name is Beabee (Moritz), I'm 16 years old and I live in Germany. I've been playing the Pokémon TCG as well as the video games for as long as I can remember and I joined because none of my friends still play Pokémon, so I'm basically looking for friends on the internet, oh well :D

Currently I mostly play the TCG because of the new X/Y set and because I already finished X/Y on the 3DS (still need a few Pokémon; but I'm kinda burnt-out on it).

So that's basically it, if we ever meet on the forums again, I hope we have a great time !

Cheers !

Hi, I'm megamaster125. My name is a reference to the Mega Man games.

I joined here because what I found this to be a fairly active site for the tcg. I have several competitive decks and some casual decks as well. Found this site by google. I've played the pokemon tcg on the gameboy way back in the day, and now my nephew is playing the tcg so I got into it as well. Some of my other friends play too. I've played, still play, or been involved in many other tcgs throughout my life: Magic the Gathering, Yugioh, Duel Masters, and Mega Man NT Warrior.

I'm Alive!

Hai guys :D I have been pretty absent for the past few months, maybe even like half a year XD But hopefully I will be here for a while with all of you guys and it shall be Cofaglorious (PMD Reference anyone?)

Lately I've been competitive battling, re-discovering the Kalos region in... Korean language! Was so confusing but I knew the story pretty much, only really hard part was looking up which moves Pokemon learn EVERY OTHER 4 FRIKKAN LEVELS 0_0

I've also been into a bunch of KPOP lately too ^ ^
~ I will continue to love this community ;~;

- - - -
Sincerely, GoobieDoob

wailord.gif
X
skitty.gif

Um....hi everyone!

I originally played the games and the tcg early on in its life (Gen I through III, and base through gym challenge sets) but then stopped after I lost interest in pokemon in general. I just recently came back to pokemon and the tcg - starting when I found a nearly complete theme deck lying on the floor of a restaurant (no one came back for it, so I just took it home). I've been trying to make some competitive decks now, and I found this site while searching for tips.

My main hobbies are video games, pinball, and cats.

Hi everyone. I'm YveltalXerneasZ! You can just call me YXZ, or Amy :3 I play Pokemon Competitively and came here to make some new friends, battle, complete my dex and get some Shiny Pokemon I can use in battles. I prefer Nicknamed Pokemon xD But, meh, if it has the right nature and IVs, I'm very likely to trade for it even if it doesn't have a Nickname.

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hi! I am charizard13 I joined to get advice on battle teams and strategy and trading also. I found pokebeach from friends. Hobbies are football and just collecting cool pokemon and stuff. If you wanna trade or battle reply to my post or message me I am open to anyone.

Best Reguards,

charizard13

I'm going to keep this fairly simple and just go by the format given, just to make things easier :)
1.Why you joined - I joined for a couple reason, one being that it would be nice to have a community to talk to if I have questions about anything Pokemon related, the other being that it would just be nice to be around people who love Pokemon as much as I do!
2.Where you found out about PokéBeach - Originally I found this site when looking for info about the upcoming TCG expansion "Wild Fire", and for awhile just used it as sorta Pokemon news site, but then found that PokeBeach had a forums, so I thought Wynaut?
3.Your interests - Pokemon.. Obviously. Others would be: reading, aimlessly wondering the internet out of boredom, and more common things you most likely don't really care about.
4.Hobbies - Once again, Pokemon. Besides that I guess I don't really have any specific hobbies.
5.Anything else relevant - My favorite Pokemon type would be either Ice or Steel, and my favorite Pokemon would have to be Breloom. I have a good amount of knowledge about the competitive battling side of Pokemon, but I'm trying to branch off a bit and learn more about the TCG. Hopefully being here around people who know a bit more about it will better my skills :) And hopefully I'll just overall have a good time! And sorry if this post was a bit boring, I honestly didn't think it was necessary to go all out in this post as I don't really know how many people bother to read these introduction posts.

Ello! I found PokeBeach while I was looking for the best theme deck. That's also why I came here. So yeah. That's me :)

Hi there.
I'm Taruzard, 21 from UK. I've been into the Pokemon games since gen 1. I had a huge collection of the original base set (Including a holo Charizard, a few Blastoise and Gyarados, too :( ) which were lost when we moved, however after picking up a LT Box and a couple of XY Tins, I've gotten back into collecting.
I haven't really played the TCG since Gym Leader Heroes expansion, I was only like 10~ when they were around here so I'm a newbie at the game, though I have been playing a bit on PTCGO (Since no one else I know plays anymore. xD)
I'd like to get into the actual game, but the closest league to me (according to the Pokemon website) is 20 miles away, and I have no real way of getting there, so for now I'm just a collector. :p
Anyways, I found this site through google, lurking around for a while looking up pull rates and other stuff like that, and decided I should probably just make an account.

My interests include Pokemon, obviously, other games would be: Disgaea, Final Fantasy (Except XIII.. We can all pretend that didn't happen.), Gotcha Force.
TV: Haruhi Suzumiya, Futurama, Azumanga Daioh, Doctor Who, South Park, American Dad, Pokemon (Once again. :p), anything Studio Ghibli, most things Disney. XD

My hobbies are mostly gaming, and now collecting cards once again. 3:

Hello,
I'm Violence from the USA. I've always loved to play Pokemon and I liked to get into competitive battling with friends from real life. I am just now becoming interested in online competing and I like to meet new friends and be part of communities that share the same interests as I do. Hobbies include: Pokemon, video gaming, and competing.

Hello everbody my name is Mr.Pokeman, i have always liked pokemon but never learned to how play the card game. I finally am starting to learn for tournament play with the TCG. If anyone can help get me started into the competitive scene id greatly appreciate it! I want to become good enough to go to win state championships! please help me :)

Hello,
My username is tweety210 and I completely forgot how I came up with it, then again that was almost 8 years ago. I'm currently a university student doing a degree specializing in human biology and maybe decide to do a major in physics. Basically I'm a stereotypical nerd that plays Pokémon and studies science. But I'm also into fitness and really into weightlifting and calisthenics right now, thats because I have 2 hour breaks between lectures and would rather spend my time at the gym than sleeping at the library. I actually dont remember how discovered Pokébeach but I love the community here! I usually don't play competitive and never play TCG these days. One thing is for sure, Pokémon is pretty much a part of my life now and I still find myself playing pokemon Y without realizing that I have an exam the next day. I'll shut up now.

Back