Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Shining Raikou, Oct 30, 2012.

1. HolofoilStarmie I need all of the cards
    HolofoilStarmie

That's brilliant, I always love hearing when it's a shared hobby :)

SlowPokéDad likes this.

2. SlowPokéDad Aspiring Trainer
    SlowPokéDad

My son has been into Pokémon since the early 90's and has been on and off over the years..

HolofoilStarmie likes this.
  3. BloodMoonNymph Blood Moon Nymph
    BloodMoonNymph

Hi~! *waves* I am Sam. Just Sam. I am non binary and a bit of a goth. I am from Canada. I love photography, singing, going out with friends, and of course playing pokemon.
    I am getting a Switch Lite at the end of the month with Sw/Sh and LGE.

I guess I'll check out the rest of the board now. <3 BMN

4. Clam Almost decent
    Clam

Hi I enjoy peoples, food and of course games although im pretty positive im not very helpful and I guess i'm trying to be a slightly better person

5. Dravinator Poké Fanatic
    Dravinator

Hi everyone, I'm Draven, and I am 13 years old. I'm Canadian, and I enjoy gaming, being with friends, and going outdoors. I have played the PTCG and the Pokemon main series games since I was 5 (though I only collected the cards back then), so I have been a Pokemon fan for most of my life. I watched the anime a few times, so I have barely dabbled in its greatness, but I watched in the BW-XY days, so I am aware that the XY finale was
    totally rigged and that Ash should've won.

I just started playing the TCGO as well, my IGN is Draven100.

I joined mainly to get deck help, but ended up doing more for the community (in my head at least) and meeting new people. You may find me in forums (more often than not, starting them), so if you have any questions, I will try to answer in the best way possible.

Nuff said. (Platinum is a great game, possibly the best)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 11:01 AM
    Vom likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails