Internet's Most Addicting Games

Inigo Montoya

Hatman/Imakuni?/Not Not-TDL
EDIT: POST A DIRECT LINK TO THE GAME.
Post your favorite internet games here! Compare high scores on games, and I'll update the front post with all of the games and the current high scores. Screenshots are nice to prove high scores, but are not required. I'll start with two of my favorite games.

Cubefield
Robot Unicorn Attack

Just scroll through the list and click links until you find a good game to play!

Club Bing. They are simple games, but earning points for prizes makes them addictive.

I've played a few flash games before, in fact I've played quite a lot - but I'm not the sort of person who plays them 24/7! Some good, addicting games I've come across are "Fishy", "Crush the Castle" and "Pixel Purge", but more recently I've taken an interest in Shockwave's "3D car games". If only the car damage was like GTA... :rolleyes:

Cubefield is definitely awesome, as is RObot Unicorn Attack (ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOVE!). I'll post a link later with my personal favorite, PWONG. It's like Pong, but jazzed up with neat graphics and bad techno music.

Tetris, I'm the 34th Best Survival player in Arizona.
I also love Cubefield, I'll tell you my score after I play ;P

EDIT: Hatman, beat your highscore 499,345

Give Up Robot 2 on Adult Swim. I set #2 high score of all time in the world at one point but now im down to 8.

http://games.adultswim.com/give-up-robot-2-online-game.html

Do you have to have a FB account to play on adult swim or something?

@Timeshift: Thats fun. I got to level 7 on my first try!

No you dont need a FB account, but you need to sign up there to submit scores. they only ask for your email and password and you choose optios for receiving stuff.

On another note I was mad when Adult Swim didnt show the high scores for Give Up Robot 2 on TV since its brand new and I was #8.:(

@Timeshift: Particles is a pretty addicting game. I lasted about 60 seconds with 5 balls coming towards me. I am going to keep playing and beat my old score. :p

Anyways glad that you mentioned the game. I am really addicted to it.

Back