• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm Back! Elbow's Trade Thead 4 Nats/Worlds!

RE: Elbow's Haves and Wants! Most Cards are BW on, some older cards too!

It2Zoroark said:
I just updated my Wants/Haves after LT BOX absolutely sick pulls. I still want that computer search and dowsing machine. Also want RC22/25 Reshiram for collection.

I'm interested in Elesa, FA Shaymin EX, and Darkrai EX. Nice gold Zekrom too! How about:
My:
1x Reshiram FA (7)
1x Comp. Search (9)
1x Dowsing machine (4)
1x Pikachu LT (throw in)

Your:
1x Shaymin EX FA (9)
1x Darkrai EX LT (9)
2x Elesa (2)

BUMP 3/3
Updated a few of my decks, so took out some cards and such...also updated my wants!

Elbow said:
It2Zoroark said:
I just updated my Wants/Haves after LT BOX absolutely sick pulls. I still want that computer search and dowsing machine. Also want RC22/25 Reshiram for collection.

I'm interested in Elesa, FA Shaymin EX, and Darkrai EX. Nice gold Zekrom too! How about:
My:
1x Reshiram FA (7)
1x Comp. Search (9)
1x Dowsing machine (4)
1x Pikachu LT (throw in)

Your:
1x Shaymin EX FA (9)
1x Darkrai EX LT (9)
2x Elesa (2)

I'd really rather trade the Darkrai EX towards a FA EX/Supporter want tbh, I am not saying I wont trade it, but was there anything else you saw that interested you?

It2Zoroark said:
Elbow said:
My:
1x Reshiram FA (7)
1x Comp. Search (9)
1x Dowsing machine (4)
1x Pikachu LT (throw in)

Your:
1x Shaymin EX FA (9)
1x Darkrai EX LT (9)
2x Elesa (2)

I'd really rather trade the Darkrai EX towards a FA EX/Supporter want tbh, I am not saying I wont trade it, but was there anything else you saw that interested you?

Unless if you want to take out your Darkrai and my dowsing machine and call it a deal I don't see anything else sorry.

Elbow said:
It2Zoroark said:

Unless if you want to take out your Darkrai and my dowsing machine and call it a deal I don't see anything else sorry.

Sure I can do that. PM to confirm

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
I can get a Shiny RR for 10 bucks.

That being said here is what I can give you for it.
4 N dark explorers for it (valued at 3 dollars each).

I would prefer to trade for tool scrappers before the N's if you have any.

I also want shiny RR, but do you care which language champion festival is?

grantm1999 said:
I also want shiny RR, but do you care which language champion festival is?

I would prefer if it were in English. It's about a 35 dollar card according to eBays competed listings. I also see you want FA mewtwos... Any correlation?

BUMP 1/3
Doing some trades, so many cards are down, but I bought some S/T/S online yesterday, so I will be getting Junipers, N's, scrappers, etc.
Also, because of the trades, I will be getting some new cards this upcoming week.
Lastly, updated wants...REALLY WANTS THE FAIRY ENERGY/FAIRY CARDS THAT ARE GOOD!
That's all folks, Blasting off again!
~Elbow

Fa thunder ex and tool scrapper for 3 mewtwo ex

Thirsty said:
Fa thunder ex and tool scrapper for 3 mewtwo ex

I prefer to downgrade it instead of having 2 spare, so how about my RA Thundurus EX and Promo Mewtwo EX for Full Art Thundurus

I have a Thundurus EX FA, tool scrapers, and some bangles. I'm very interested in your Mewtwo EX FAs

Please CML for Superior Energy Retrieval, Keldeo EX promo, Thundurus EX promo, and Deoxys EX promo!!!

Lugia is the best said:
I have a Thundurus EX FA, tool scrapers, and some bangles. I'm very interested in your Mewtwo EX FAs

Do you have anything else on my want list? Thundy EX FA and the other trainers will not be equal until something else gets thrown in.

Fluttershy said:
Please CML for Superior Energy Retrieval, Keldeo EX promo, Thundurus EX promo, and Deoxys EX promo!!!

I would do both of your Victini EXs for my Keldeo EX promo and Thundy EX promo. I can also throw in a SER or 2 too.

SoldiersSpirit said:
N FA for Shiny Rayquaza and Shiny Dusknoir?

Do you see anything else for the FA Skyla too?

Yea defintiely but I didn't offer it because im mainly looking for a gold resh so I have a trade talk in progress for that said trade, let me see how it pans out today when I talk to my freind for the gold resh. So do you mind holding thr quaza and dusknoir till tom?

Elbow said:
I can get a Shiny RR for 10 bucks.

That being said here is what I can give you for it.
4 N dark explorers for it (valued at 3 dollars each).

If I could get you 3 or 4 tool scrappers would that be a deal? Or maybe a 2-2 lineup of tool scrappers-N's

SoldiersSpirit said:
Yea defintiely but I didn't offer it because im mainly looking for a gold resh so I have a trade talk in progress for that said trade, let me see how it pans out today when I talk to my freind for the gold resh. So do you mind holding thr quaza and dusknoir till tom?

Yea I can hold it for you.

Elbow said:

If I could get you 3 or 4 tool scrappers would that be a deal? Or maybe a 2-2 lineup of tool scrappers-N's

Sorry, but I bought some Ns and tool scrappers online the other day...so do you have anything else on my list?

Back