• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm Back! Elbow's Trade Thead 4 Nats/Worlds!

RE: Elbow's Haves and Wants! Most Cards are BW on, some older cards too!

I'll bite.

Your shiny dusknoir for my P blast - kyurem EX plus 1 tool scrapper?

Binx345 said:
I'll bite.

Your shiny dusknoir for my P blast - kyurem EX plus 1 tool scrapper?

I feel that kyurem ex and tool scrapper still isn't equivalent to shiny dusknoir, but I am really just waiting for the next set to see what I'm going to need.

Interested in Dowsing machine, computer Search, RH Energy Switch BW (if you have one), RH Escape rope, 2 Pokemon Centers (RH preferred if you have them)

It2Zoroark said:
Interested in Dowsing machine, computer Search, RH Energy Switch BW (if you have one), RH Escape rope, 2 Pokemon Centers (RH preferred if you have them)

I'm only interested in the RA Genesect EX...I will check what RHs I have at home later or tomorrow... Not sure if you are willing to trade it though.

Elbow said:
It2Zoroark said:

I'm only interested in the RA Genesect EX...I will check what RHs I have at home later or tomorrow... Not sure if you are willing to trade it though.

It's for trade if the deal is good.

It2Zoroark said:
Elbow said:

I would prefer to trade the dowsing machine because I have 2 of them, and I only have 2 RH's of escape rope and that's it in RH land for your needs. Do you see any EX's to add to the Dowsing machine and the RH's (unless if you wanted the other non-RH's too) too equalize out the deal?

Elbow said:
It2Zoroark said:

I would prefer to trade the dowsing machine because I have 2 of them, and I only have 2 RH's of escape rope and that's it in RH land for your needs. Do you see any EX's to add to the Dowsing machine and the RH's (unless if you wanted the other non-RH's too) too equalize out the deal?

There wasn't anything else that I saw really, I'd really like to get the dowsing machine off of you though and the escape ropes if there was anything else that was interesting to you.

BUMP 1/3
Legendary Treasures Prerelease was today...OMG them pulls. 5 EX's from the second draft in 5 packs!
I got really good stuffz, like Mew EX FA, Meloetta EX FA, and other RA's like Darkrai and Victini.
Hope to make some trades, looking for some LT stuff (like the gold cards) ATM.
Blasting off again!
~Elbow

hey, havent been online (at all!) in about 5 days.

Here are my current lists:

BINX wants
shiny dusknoir
palkia EX

BINX has
2 x tool scrapper
P blast - kyurem EX
LT- growlithe holo
LT- servine holo
LT- audino holo
LT- ursring holo
LT- FA reshiram radiant
xx blitzles from any set you want

Binx345 said:
hey, havent been online (at all!) in about 5 days.

Here are my current lists:

BINX wants
shiny dusknoir
palkia EX

BINX has
2 x tool scrapper
P blast - kyurem EX
LT- growlithe holo
LT- servine holo
LT- audino holo
LT- ursring holo
LT- FA reshiram radiant
xx blitzles from any set you want
I would only do Palkia EX for the LT Reshiram FA and the tool scrappers.

Yo ELBOW !!!! Could you do...

My:
x1 FA Deoxys EX

FOR

Your:
x1 Rayquaza EX Set
x1 SR Emboar

Easy and quick let me know!

Can I buy x1 crushing hammer and x1 energy press coballion.

No because Elbow is not a verified seller.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Yo ELBOW !!!! Could you do...

My:
x1 FA Deoxys EX

FOR

Your:
x1 Rayquaza EX Set
x1 SR Emboar

Easy and quick let me know!
I can do that, but I'd prefer to do my Rayquaza EX set, Promo/RA Deoxys EX, and something else for the FA Deoxys EX...but if that's not good I can still go with the SR Emboar too.

Thirsty said:
Can I buy x1 crushing hammer and x1 energy press coballion.

And what Muddy68 already said, I can't sell cards to you. If you get a trade thread approved I would be happy to trade with you.

Yea I honestly considered downgrading as I assumed thats whatlyou really wanted but,unfortunately I just dont need any deoxys atm :/. So yea, appreciate the trade, pm me ;)

Palkia ex has been selling for $5-7 lately on ebay, while LT reshiram has been selling $7-11. Would you do shiny dusknoir for LT radiant FA reshiram and 3 tool scrappers?

Binx345 said:
Palkia ex has been selling for $5-7 lately on ebay, while LT reshiram has been selling $7-11. Would you do shiny dusknoir for LT radiant FA reshiram and 3 tool scrappers?

I already had a LT reshiram FA, and don't really want another one so badly... Also I don't value it as high as 11 on eBay... More like 7 or 8.

BUMP 2/3
Added in a Trusted/Untrusted trader section, congrats SoldiersSpirit for being the first on the list!
Took some things down, and edited my page by adding back in some BW-NVI cards.
Also, no one wants any of the LT stuff??? I have FA Meloetta EX, FA Mew EX, Darkrai EX, and Victini EX from the set!!!!
Lastly, going to a league this Sunday I think, so I may get in some more trades.
Blasting off again!
~Elbow

If you still have the darkrai after sunday I'd be interested in it. Ill be out of town untill monday but I have skyla's and Kyurem EX

I just updated my Wants/Haves after LT BOX absolutely sick pulls. I still want that computer search and dowsing machine. Also want RC22/25 Reshiram for collection.

Back