• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm Back! Elbow's Trade Thead 4 Nats/Worlds!

Elbow said:
Patriots Fan said:
Aww, just traded away the only ex (Charizard from FRLG) that I had. Only Shining I have left is Shining Charizard non-1st edition. Would you like to make an offer for it? Lmk :)

How about you do everything on your original list and the shiny charizard for genesect EX and FA skyla?
In addition, if you have a raichu XY I'd like that over a mucle band.

Can't do that trade, sorry :/

Bump 2/3
Bump to Old UR's section
Will fix up the Old and Everything else section sometime this summer...
New EX's too:
FA Toxicroak, Garchomp EX, and other minor changes.

Could you do Druddigon and the two Muscle Bands for Garchomp ex?

I have to check if I still have the holo version, but otherwise is a RH ok for the Druddigon? Lmk :)

Patriots Fan said:
Could you do Druddigon and the two Muscle Bands for Garchomp ex?

I have to check if I still have the holo version, but otherwise is a RH ok for the Druddigon? Lmk :)

I do want that charizard still (I dont need druddigon and muscle bands as badly anymore).
Can you check what I may have to trade for it?

BUMP 1/3
Major Bump from Nationals!
Old URS: Hitmonchan ex, Gengar LV. X, and Shining Steelix
New URS: Dusknoir SR, Toxicroak FA/RA, Cobalion EX RA, Keldeo EX, etc.
Fixed the 1 section that I needed to update, now has old holos, S/T/S, and energy.
Updated wants, only really looking for certain cards, but I'm open to some offers.
Please, I need some things for Worlds!
~Elbow

DDDUUUDDDEEE I definitely want the RH HGSS DCE you have :) I also want x2 pokemon collector, x1 landy ex, x1 warp energy, x1 vulpix secret holo. I have from your wants a darkrai ex set, mismagius lv. x and staraptor lv.x.

Also, have a dusknoir and muscle band. let me know what youre thinking...can cml too if you wish my friend.

Frost Mage said:
Do you only need one Dusknoir?

Well I have 1 secret rare one, but in a deck I'd like it to be a set of 2, so maybe 2 set dusknoir.

SoldiersSpirit said:
DDDUUUDDDEEE I definitely want the RH HGSS DCE you have :) I also want x2 pokemon collector, x1 landy ex, x1 warp energy, x1 vulpix secret holo. I have from your wants a darkrai ex set, mismagius lv. x and staraptor lv.x.

Also, have a dusknoir and muscle band. let me know what youre thinking...can cml too if you wish my friend.

Only interested in staraptor FB lv. X and mismagius G lv. X. I don't want LTR darkrai. I'm going to see how the trade goes with Frost Mage about the dusknoir first before yours. And muscle band is a minor want right now...idk if I need it but if we need to even out our sides then maybe ill add it in.

Would you be willing to do the vulpix and rh dce for the 2 lv.x's? I can add in muscle band for the 2 pokemon collectors too!!!

SoldiersSpirit said:
Would you be willing to do the vulpix and rh dce for the 2 lv.x's? I can add in muscle band for the 2 pokemon collectors too!!!

what are the condition of the 2 LV. X's?
And I do the whole trade, but minus 1 collector. I think they are worth like 1-2 dollars each right?

Frost Mage said:
Could you do 2 Dusknoir for your Max Potion SR?

No, I can't do that.

Do you have any Eevees with Signs of Evoultion? if so could you look at my mtt for anything you may be interested in.

Dooby321 said:
Do you have any Eevees with Signs of Evoultion? if so could you look at my mtt for anything you may be interested in.

I do, but I don't see anything of my interest on your page. Sorry.

Eh why not 1 collector is better than 0 lol. Pm me to confirm, both lv. X's are at least nm. The staraptor I pulled myself a couple weeks ago.

Frost Mage said:
2 Dusknoirs for Reshiram 114/113?

Again, I can't do that trade.
I know the seniors winner ishaan ran it in his deck, but 2 holos aren't worth a secret rare to me.

Have:
Bicycles (reverse and normal)
Yveltal EX (set)
Check my list for more

Want:
Lugia Legend top
Gengar Lv. X
Tangrowth Lv. X
Colress Player rewards
Xerneas XY
Xerneas Cracked Ice XY
Garbodor LT
Cobalion LT
Aegislash XY Prerelease Promo
Reshiram LT 114/113
Lugia EX FA
Cobalion EX

Wigglytuff said:
Have:
Yveltal EX (set)
Check my list for more

Want:
Lugia Legend top
Gengar Lv. X
Tangrowth Lv. X
Colress Player rewards
Xerneas XY
Xerneas Cracked Ice XY
Garbodor LT
Cobalion LT
Reshiram LT 114/113
Lugia EX FA
Cobalion EX
I'm also interested in your garbodor.
Would you do:
Your:
SR Garb
2x Bike

My:
Cobalion EX
2x Aegislash XY Prerelease
Garb LT
Coba LT
Xerneas Cracked Ice XY
3x Colress Player's Reward
Tangrowth LV. X

Elbow said:
Wigglytuff said:
Have:
Yveltal EX (set)
Check my list for more

Want:
Lugia Legend top
Gengar Lv. X
Tangrowth Lv. X
Colress Player rewards
Xerneas XY
Xerneas Cracked Ice XY
Garbodor LT
Cobalion LT
Reshiram LT 114/113
Lugia EX FA
Cobalion EX
I'm also interested in your garbodor.
Would you do:
Your:
SR Garb
2x Bike

My:
Cobalion EX
2x Aegislash XY Prerelease
Garb LT
Coba LT
Xerneas Cracked Ice XY
3x Colress Player's Reward
Tangrowth LV. X
Sorry, I'm not interested in the trade right now, I may reply later though

Hey man I am interested in landorus ex RA. I have 4 promo darkrai ex and 1 from dark explorers. I have 3 yveltal ex from the sets and 1 promo version. I have 2 trevenant, 1 butterfree from flash fire, 1 secret rare shiny sigilpyh and 1 reverse flygon. Please let me know what you would want the most. I was thinking one promo darkrai ex and an yveltal ex for landorus. Please let me know.

Back