• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm Back! Elbow's Trade Thead 4 Nats/Worlds!

TexasCharizard said:
Hey man I am interested in landorus ex RA. I have 4 promo darkrai ex and 1 from dark explorers. I have 3 yveltal ex from the sets and 1 promo version. I have 2 trevenant, 1 butterfree from flash fire, 1 secret rare shiny sigilpyh and 1 reverse flygon. Please let me know what you would want the most. I was thinking one promo darkrai ex and an yveltal ex for landorus. Please let me know.

My main interests are in 1 darkrai, flygon, and sigilyph shiny.
I'm not really looking to trade my landorus for those things though, is there anything else of mine that you want?

Hey man--Can you do: My 2 trevenant holos, a bicycle and a butterfree rare from flash fire FOR your 2 pyroar holos (1 reverse and 1 holo)

TexasCharizard said:
Hey man--Can you do: My 2 trevenant holos, a bicycle and a butterfree rare from flash fire FOR your 2 pyroar holos (1 reverse and 1 holo)

Trevenant, Bicycle, and Butterfree are not cards I really need, but want. There more of 'throw in' cards to me.
Like if we have a larger deal and you side is 1 dollar off I'll say to add a bicycle, .50 then butterfree, 3 dollars then trevenant, etc.
Also, IDK if you have seen but the price of pyroar has changed a bit, 1 pyroar is probably worth the cards you tried to offer me.
I would like to make a trade with you, but preferably one that has one of my major wants in it.

Patriots Fan said:
Could you do my:

x3 Muscle Band
Trevenant Holo

For your:

M Kangaskhan Ex

Trevenant and muscle band are not cards I really need, but want. There more of 'throw in' cards to me.
Like if we have a larger deal and you side is 1 dollar off I'll say to add a muscle band, 3 dollars then trevenant, etc.
Also, considering muscle bands are a dollar each and trevenant is like 3, the trade isn't really worth a 10 dollar mega kanga EX.
I would like to make a trade with you, but preferably one that has one of my major wants in it.

Elbow said:
TexasCharizard said:

Trevenant, Bicycle, and Butterfree are not cards I really need, but want. There more of 'throw in' cards to me.
Like if we have a larger deal and you side is 1 dollar off I'll say to add a bicycle, .50 then butterfree, 3 dollars then trevenant, etc.
Also, IDK if you have seen but the price of pyroar has changed a bit, 1 pyroar is probably worth the cards you tried to offer me.

Patriots Fan said:
Could you do my:

x3 Muscle Band
Trevenant Holo

For your:

M Kangaskhan Ex

Trevenant and muscle band are not cards I really need, but want. There more of 'throw in' cards to me.
Like if we have a larger deal and you side is 1 dollar off I'll say to add a muscle band, 3 dollars then trevenant, etc.
Also, considering muscle bands are a dollar each and trevenant is like 3, the trade isn't really worth a 10 dollar mega kanga EX.

Well, other than the Muscle Band, I don't really have anything that you've highlighted as a major want. However, I do have a FA Jirachi Ex. Could you do that for the Mega Kanga and maybe add a Greninja Ex?

Patriots Fan said:
Elbow said:

Well, other than the Muscle Band, I don't really have anything that you've highlighted as a major want. However, I do have a FA Jirachi Ex. Could you do that for the Mega Kanga and maybe add a Greninja Ex?

Jirachi FA is like 9 and Mega Kanga is like 12
Greninja would put it over to 15
And I'm not interested in trevenant for the 3 dollar difference.

Elbow said:
Patriots Fan said:

Where are you getting the prices from? A quick look at the sold listings on eBay shows that of the 9 Jirachis sold this month (individually and not with any other cards), only 2 have gone for close to the $9 tag you give it, one at $9.50 and the other at $10.50. The other 7 have sold at $12-$15, but mostly ~$13...

Patriots Fan said:
Elbow said:

Where are you getting the prices from? A quick look at the sold listings on eBay shows that of the 9 Jirachis sold this month (individually and not with any other cards), only 2 have gone for close to the $9 tag you give it, one at $9.50 and the other at $10.50. The other 7 have sold at $12-$15, but mostly ~$13...

Would you do:
My:
Mega Kanga EX
Greninja EX

Your:
Jirachi EX FA
Pyroar Holo
PM if you are interested

Elbow said:
Patriots Fan said:

Would you do:
My:
Mega Kanga EX
Greninja EX

Your:
Jirachi EX FA
Pyroar Holo
PM if you are interested

Ok, PM'ing to confirm.

MAJOR BUMP 1/3
Many New Haves: FA CHARIZARD EX, FA JIRACHI EX, SUPER SCOOP UP, 2 NEW ARCEUS, GARDEVOIR LV. X, GENGAR PRIME, AND MANY MORE UPDATES!
(Didn't realize I capped' locked the heck out of that last sentence until I finished typing it o_O )
New wants too, looking for a beach to borrow for the world's grinder please PM me!

Yo, how many flygon you need? Dunno if you still need trev but I can do trevenant, flygon and butterfree for your drifblim promo the one with shadow steal im assuming.

Let me know ;)

SoldiersSpirit said:
Yo, how many flygon you need? Dunno if you still need trev but I can do trevenant, flygon and butterfree for your drifblim promo the one with shadow steal im assuming.

Let me know ;)

I don't 'need' any, but rather 'want' some. If I ever happen to obtain 4 beaches I'll play the deck, but I'd only really want them for trade fodder. Same with trevenant.
I do need a darkrai EX though...

Yo Elbow! How many Rare Candy were you looking for? I've got a few RH ones from PLB so let me know! Thanks!

Serperior said:
Yo Elbow! How many Rare Candy were you looking for? I've got a few RH ones from PLB so let me know! Thanks!

I need a few, probably 2-3 at most (do you have any non-RH as all of mine are RH already?). I have 4, but I plan on building a stage 2 deck and I love to have spares. What do I have of your wants?

Yup! I've got three Rare Candy from Plasma Blast.

These need to be mint, but I'm liking (reasonably, I don't want to ask for Shining Steelix lol)

Arceus Grass
Arceus Psychic
Arceus Ground
Arceus LV.X DP53
Cobalion NVI RH
2x Raichu XY RH
Klinklang BW RH
Klinklang PLS RH
Xx Eelektrik NVI

I also have a few Bicycle and Ultra Ball. I know I should have Ultra Ball in RH if you want those. Let me know man! :)

interesested in Full art rayquaza ex, I have Yveltal ex FA and regular also have both set darkrai ex, lmk if you wanna work it out a deal.

Serperior said:
Yup! I've got three Rare Candy from Plasma Blast.

These need to be mint, but I'm liking (reasonably, I don't want to ask for Shining Steelix lol)

Arceus Grass
Arceus Psychic
Arceus Ground
Arceus LV.X DP53
Cobalion NVI RH
2x Raichu XY RH
Klinklang BW RH
Klinklang PLS RH
Xx Eelektrik NVI

I also have a few Bicycle and Ultra Ball. I know I should have Ultra Ball in RH if you want those. Let me know man! :)

I'd do:
2x eels (7)
1x Raichu RH (2)

For your:
3x Rare Candy (6)
2x Bicycle (2)
2x Ultra Ball-Non RH and FLF (1)

Kianraikou said:
interesested in Full art rayquaza ex, I have Yveltal ex FA and regular also have both set darkrai ex, lmk if you wanna work it out a deal.

Just looked up prices...Yveltal is going for 16.5 and Rayquaza is going for 25. Darkrai is like 5-6, so you'll need about 4 more dollars from your end to even your side to mine.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Could you do 2 flygon and a trevenant for your drifblim promo? Ill even throw in a butterfree

Those aren't my main wants at the moment, but after the rotation announcement occurs I'll get back to you on this deal.

Back