Pokemon If you were one of the 18 Pokémon types, what type would you be?

98Greener

tree noises
There are 18 types.
If you had a type, what would you want?
It doesn't have to be one that fits your personality.
Just choose one that would be more suited for you.

For me, maybe Psychic or Electric.
I'm debating between mind control or summoning thunderstorms....

Preferably: Dragon-type. A powerful, deadly warrior, but with the noble heart of a guardian (this is basically me... in my head at least; I resemble that last bit in the real world... the first part however...).

Realistically: Normal-type. Dull and not particularly amazing in any way (this is basically me in everyday real life; nice but not amazing).

Dragon and Fire would be cool, but I'd probably go with Psychic. Telekinesis is way too exciting to pass up.

Ohman177 said:
Can we be a dual type?

I laughed a bit at Scizors reply.
Yes, you can choose two types if you want to, but I would imagine that being duel type would come with a burden. I dunno what it would be. Let's just say that you can't use your power to full extent. For example, you could be Water/Ground, but you couldn't do something a pure Water type could do. If that makes sense.

I think I'd be a Steel / Psychic or Steel / Dark.

Steel - I'm a person that can take a lot of "damage" before taken down. Steel-types are true tanks - so am I too. No matter is it physical or mental damage.

As for Psychic - I'm a person that can easily make people change their minds - kind of a mind control thing. Same thing goes for dark, since I do find having such an effect on other people's thoughts pretty... Well, if you can call it that, evil.

Poison! I love to see my enemies slowly wither away before me as I drain them of their health. And lots of corrosive acid! Mmm hmm!

Fairy/Dark

If I like you then I will be super nice and generous and shower you in happiness and sparkliness
If I hate you then I will do everything slightly evil in my power to do to you

Fire/Water type, as I can be calm and collected like water, but at the same time, I can be fierce and passionate like fire.

I would probably be a Rock/Ground Type because I love Geology and Mineralogy. I could collect pieces of myself that fall off!

Electric/Flying.

I love flying (the actual power, not the type itself) and the ability to control, generate and absorb electricity.

Lightning rocks!

It should be obvious from my user name and avatar that I like Electric type. As for a dual type, IDK. Either Electric/Fighting, Electric/Psychic, Electric/Dark, Electric/Dragon, or just pure Electric.

I'd like to be Steel. I like the bulk and not having many weaknesses. I like the idea of being completely protected before going in for a heavy hitting attack.

It would be cool to pair that up with flying as I would love the freedom of being able to go where I wanted easily. (Plus, it would remove my weakness to ground-type moves!)

I would say I would be a fairy/poison type. Fairy because, well I practically am one, and I guess I'm pretty majestic and magical. Plus, Xerneas is my spirit Pokemon, I have to be fairy-type. Poison because I have a fairly toxic personality, and I'm known to corrupt and "infect" others, so they have a dark side similar to mine. With that I might as well be a dark type, too XD

I would be a Grass/Poison one, so I wouldn't have to worry about food and could still deliver some powders and venom.
If just one...then definitely Grass!

There is just too many types I like qOq

By eliminating one at a time, I got the list down to
Poison, Ice, Water, Steel, Electric, Flying.

Lets say

Electric/Flying

Flight alone is awesome. Electricity is awesome, thunderstorms are awesome.

Dragon/ Fairy

Dragon type because it's my favorite and I really like reptiles.

Fairy to add to make me that much more mythological.

Back