Pokemon If you were one of the 18 Pokémon types, what type would you be?

Jakeremix said:
Dragon Pokémon said:
Definitely Dragon.
Dragon is my life.

I'd also need something high-energy and hyper. Not sure what though.

If you're talking about a type, then how about electric? So it'd be Dragon/Electric.

Electric = Energy
Dragon/Electric = Zekrom
Zekrom = Best Legendary
Same Type As Best Legendary = Yes. Yes. Yes. So Much Win...

Dragon Pokémon said:
Electric = Energy
Dragon/Electric = Zekrom
Zekrom = Best Legendary
Same Type As Best Legendary = Yes. Yes. Yes. So Much Win...

Sorry, but Mewtwo's name isn't spelled "Zekrom," and isn't Dragon/Electric type.
:p

I'd be...hmm...
I prefer to keep to myself. Though once I put myself out there, I pride myself on being a likeable person.
Though I sometimes plan things through, I often react on impulse, trusting myself to get things done without giving my brain time to catch up.

If I we're to pick one type I would be, it would probably be Fighting. If we are having combonations though...
I'm going with...
Dark/Fighting
(who doesn't like Dark types?)
Can't believe the only current pokemon with this type combonation has baggy pants and a mohawk.

Keeper of Night said:
If I we're to pick one type I would be, it would probably be Fighting. If we are having combonations though...
I'm going with...
Dark/Fighting
(who doesn't like Dark types?)
Can't believe the only current pokemon with this type combonation has baggy pants and a mohawk.

Correcting you, we also have an evil panda as a Fighting/Dark.

Kaiser Dynamo said:
Definitely Dragon.
Dragon is my life.

I'd also need something high-energy and hyper. Not sure what though.

Same here. Dragons are awesome. For me in person though, I would be Dragon/Water. So far, that is the best combination possible in my view, only having two weaknesses (Ice included if foe uses Freeze Dry.)

Psychic/Dark

Psychic is the first type coming into my mind. I think it symbolizes the prideful and "order" part of my personality. And i hate bugs, eww. But i didn't really hate evil in Dark though, so i have to be a part Dark too. Dark symbolizes the other evil part inside me who loves to scheme and revengeful.

Come to think of it, Malamar quite similar to me, a complicated persona with pride and order but also love to foul play at several things, with Contrary as a base emotion, it could easily up and down depends on different situation, yes, sometimes i feel happy on someone's bad luck *evil grin*. :p

Can I teleport if I'm Psychic? If so, Psychic all the way. :>

I'd want to be an Ice type, but to be honest I'm more cormfortable with the idea of being a Grass type.
I just like being aound Nature. Also I hate bugs.

Back