I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I know this is a late post since pre release was a while ago but at my first one out of two I pulled two darkrai one FA let's just say people weren't to happy to face off agaanst two at a PR tourney now if only they were worth winning lol

finally got my DE box in the mail today :) here's the pulls:

1x Darkrai EX FA
1x Raikou EX
1x Groudon EX
1x Gardievoir Secret Rare
2x Empoleon (1x RH)
3x Krookidile (1x RH)
1x Veanasaur
1x zoroark

and a bunch of other awesome trainers, Holo's, and reverse holo's :)

however I do have some questions that need answers....

1. in one of the packs I was doing the 3 card shuffle thingy, however the third card was upside down and facing me (it was a Krookidile holo) I was wondering if it was just a mistake on the people who print the cards or something.... :/

2. on the last pack of the box I pulled an Escavliar rare, however the yellow border was thinner on the right side and thicker on the right.... is that a misprint or what?

I highly doubt that it was a fake box, as I got it from pokemonforever and the guy who runs that place has I high reputation and I traded with him many times before.... I was hoping to get some answers, thanks! (I also took videos and will upload them toyoutube and post them here to show you what I mean...) Thanks in advance!

1. IDK, but that seems to be a machine error. Cool that you got it.

2. This I've heard of before. It's a miscut card, happens fairly often apparently.

okay cool, thanks so much! ^^ (I was really worried, so I'm glad that the pulls I got from the box were real ones ^^)

The Pikachu Mafia said:
okay cool, thanks so much! ^^ (I was really worried, so I'm glad that the pulls I got from the box were real ones ^^)

I've actually had an upside down card at a Prerelease so that's unusual but it happens.

As for the Escavalier, it was simply miscut. No worries. :D

The SR Gardevoir that I got in my box was also a miscut. The right border is over twice as thick as the left.

I opened my DXE box. First pack, I pulled a Golden Catcher. Second pack, I pulled a FA Tornadus EX. Somewhere after that, I pulled a Raikou EX and Groudon EX. Pretty good if I don't say so myself.

I made a post about how I pulled a Tornadus reverse holo and a FA tornadus in the SAME PACK, in the pull rates thread. Stupid me.

Got all three EX tins today, got SR Chandelure, Shaymin EX, Beartic, R Amoongus, Victini (V-Create from NV), RH Level Ball, Reshiram and RH Archeops just to name the meta game cards. Seems like I got my $60 worth.

Opened two boxes of DEX with friends:

1 Kyogre FA
1 Entei FA
(Sad but true. :/ )

1 Entei
1 Tornadus
1 Raikou
1 Groudon
2 of each: Empoleon, Venusaur, Krookodile, and Blaziken
Also, save for Darkrai and Secrets, completed the set.

Oof...those boxes weren't that good...
My DE box came the other day:
1 Entei EX FA
1 Kyogre EX
1 Tornadus EX
2 Zoroark (1 RH)
1 Volcarona (RH) :/
All of the good trainers (excludes Juniper) in a RH copy.
All of the rares (except for a Venusaur)
The bad thing was pulling 3 Blissey, 3 Swanna and around 2-3 copies of each poor rare. But Tornadus EX was a great pull.

You know how shiny pokemon used to be RH?
Well...
I went to a friends B-Day and opened a pack and got a Raichu Lv. X and a shiny duskull.

Opened my DE box yesterday:

Kyogre EX
Raikou EX
FA Darkrai EX
Shiny Gardevoir

I also got 4 of every trainer in the set including some RH ones. The FA Darkrai is what really made it good though (not to mention a secret rare).

Opened my box today, and I was shocked to see what I got:
Tornadus EX
Groudon EX
Kyogre EX
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Archeops
FA Darkrai EX

Opened another box of Dark Explorers today.

Raikou EX
Tornadus EX
Kyogre EX FA
Darkrai EX FA

Also, I got a pack that had 11 cards in it. How often does something like that happen?

mdietrich said:

Raikou EX
Tornadus EX
Kyogre EX FA
Darkrai EX FA

Also, I got a pack that had 11 cards in it. How often does something like that happen?

Nice box! :p

I have never heard of a booster pack with 11 cards in it but then again, I never count to make sure there are only 10. :p I did once get an upside-down card in a booster pack. That was kinda weird.

Am I the only one who has noticed people pulling upside-down cards in DE packs? When I pulled my 1st Darkrai EX (at my PR), it was upside-down. I think I've seen one of my friends pull an upside-down Entei EX FA at league.

mdietrich said:

Raikou EX
Tornadus EX
Kyogre EX FA
Darkrai EX FA

not sure, but one of my friends got 2 packs that were missing all the uncommons in it. and tpci didn't do anything about it =(

but I guess Karma has been good to him since he has since pulled 6 mewtwo EX and 4 Darkrai EX while buying loose packs, no boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back