I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I opened the first ever pack of next destinies opened at my store...I pull a mewtwo ex.

fizzycat said:
I opened the first ever pack of next destinies opened at my store...I pull a mewtwo ex.

The set is not supposed to hit the shelves until Tuesday.
What store had them out early?

I pulled a Mewtwo EX of of my packs at my pre yesterday!
Made my 40 mile trip worth it!

I pulled a mewtwo EX FA on my third pack
and my bro pulled a regular!

Shakespeare said:
The set is not supposed to hit the shelves until Tuesday.
What store had them out early?

I pulled a Mewtwo EX of of my packs at my pre yesterday!
Made my 40 mile trip worth it!

the UK had their prerelease on saturday, and I got my compensation packs just before the event as I was judging :)

During my Next Destinies prerelease I pulled a reverse holo Articuno. Then in my bonus packs, I pulled a holo Articuno! (Articuno is my favorite out of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres! :D)

I pulled a regular Mewtwo-EX!
It makes me feel like.....
0223.gif

The other day, I went into a local card shop and a friend of mine had just bought two packs, one Call of Legends and one Noble Victories. He actually ended up getting a full art N from the NV pack which was pretty awesome, but nothing that great out of the Call of legends pack. With that, there was only one Call of Legends pack left. (There were three originally, I actually bought one of them and ended up pulling a reverse holo Pachirisu which was really cool, but that's another story!)

I suggested to him that he should buy it, since there was only one left, and he suggested the same to me. Since we couldn't decide, he ended up taking a Riolu which he got from the pack he had already bought and flip it in the air. If it landed face up, he would buy it, if it landed face down, I would buy it. It landed face down, I bought the pack, and pulled a Shiny Rayquaza SL10. He then ripped the Riolu into four pieces for "betraying him" as a joke, which I then decided to put in my binder so that I'd always remember how I ended up with that Shiny Rayquaza XD

Got the Mewtwo Battle Box - my rarest pull was a Regigigas EX! Gotta say, wasn't expecting it at all!

I went to a store to buy ND packs.
Got all the Mewtwo and Zekrom illustration packs.
Mewtwo-EX FA, Kyurem EX, and Reshiram EX.
Then I bought all the other packs. No EX.

Should 1 box have 3 EX only?

Ahh idk. Currently, yes. I think they are required two EX's plus one FA or Shiny. I also saw a box that had 2 EX, FA and a Shiny. But no more than 3 I shouldn't think.

Was going to buy a ND booster box lastnight, on the way to my local card store had a sudden change of heart after thinking of everyone's pull ratio's with the set. I already have 2 shaymin EX, 2 Regigigas EX and a mewtwo so I don't really need anymore.

Decided to get x6 packs instead as it's ALOT cheaper then a full booster box, and would give me some packs to open :D in my packs I got

Reshiram EX (non FA)
Mewtwo EX (non FA)
Moltres (R/H)
Luxray (R/H)
Shiftry (was wanting to make a fun league deck with this)
Zekrom

Was pretty happy with these packs :D there was some other cards that are ok, but nothing else that exciting

YAY FOR 2 MEWTWO EX :D all I need to make my deck

Bought Mewtwo Collection. First pack Reshiram EX FA

Some retail stores have them and are selling them early. I've seen reports of them being sold and some Walmarts and TRUs.

Dragon Pokémon said:
Pokemon.com says Mewtwo Collection won't be released til April.

I bought mine at Wal-Mart. I have sent scans to WPM.

My first pack of ND I pulled a Shiny Chandelure. I have a feeling this set is going to be good to me.

I got 18 packs of ND (split a box with my sister xP) on the very first pack I pulled a reshiram EX full art!!! O.O here are the pulls:

1x Reshiram EX Full art
1x Mewtwo EX (I almost fainted upon pulling it)
6x Prism energy (1x RH)
1x Skyarrow bridge RH
3x DCE
1x Zapdos RH
1x Articuno
1x Lucario
1x Scrafty
3x Cilan

and a bunch of others xD I'm really happy I waited for a box instead of spending my money on a prerelease :3

Just opened a ND booster box. I won't say everything I pulled, because I'm still sorting, but I pulled Zekrom EX, Shaymin EX, Mewtwo EX FA, and shiny Zoroark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back