I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I just recently bought two packs of Noble Victories! Here's what I got (I'm noting the non-rare stuff still because of the amazing artwork that makes them note-worthy!:D) :
Pack One: Petilil 4/101, Stunfisk 42/101, Blitzle 35/101, Trubbish 48/101, Dwebble 6/101, Reverse Holo Reuniclus 53/101, Full Art N (YES!!!:D) 101/101, Eelektric (I'm ready for Raikous!!!) 40/101, N (Can this pack get any better?) 92/101, and finally Emolga 37/101!!! I'd say THAT was three dollars and twenty-nine cents well spent!

Pack Two: Solosis 50/101, Tympole 22/101, Golett 71/101, Litwick 57/101, Tynamo 39/101, Reverse Holo N (Man, is this wierd or what!? Three N's in one day? That's not normal... Well I'm definetly not complaining!:D) 92/101, Carracosta 26/101, Archen 66/101, Plume Fossil (This is my SECOND pack with BOTH an Archen and a Plume Fossil!!! Okay, so where are the Archeopses?) 93/101, and last is Palpitoad 23/101.

I have yet to enter the codes that came with them, so I'm just hoping that they'll be as good as the packs!

Omg...I noticed a few days ago that my local Target was selling Delta Species booster packs, so I decided to buy one, and...

29zu5w3.jpg

5mfr78.jpg

Needless to say, absolutely AMAZING pull...now I want to buy more :D

Some months back now but I think it was on a Monday in October when I went out with my friends to buy some HGSS cause I had extra money on me. Bought 4 packs and opened my first pack and saw a reverse megnium and a rare tyrogue. Two rares is always good, to quote primetimepokemon. Second pack I swear I saw a prime but to my amazement it the top half of a lugia legend, I guess thats pretty good already, forgot the other card. Then opened third pack and saw it was the top half of a ho-oh legend, ecstatic because it was 2 ultra rares from 4 or that was the stat so far. Then openend my last pack and saw the most bent rare card I've ever seen, distorted and I knew it was something awesome right here and then. Then I turned and it was.....Red Gyarados! One and a half years after returning to TCG, I got myself the final ultra rare from HGSS I never pulled. That was in the middle of an amazing 44 pack run of HGSS boosters across 7 occasions where I would pull 7 legend pieces, 3 Primes( 2 Meganium and a Blissey) and 2 Red Gyarados.

Bought the Zoroark 3D card box and in one of the packs i got Virizion Holo from a Emerging Powers Pack. :)

In my packs that I got for getting 3rd place at Cities, I got 2 Elektriks, a RH N, and a Cobalion. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.

Finally decided to open the extra pack from the B/W Trainer Kit i got for Christmas and i got the FA Zekrom :D . Im so happy now i dont have to buy one single :D

TM booster box (this is when Yanmega/Magnezone was BDIF)

1 Yanmega
1 Magnezone
1 Absol
1 Machamp
1 other prime
Full DCL
Bunch of holos
4 Junk Arm

Pretty good for that format.

Litwick Blister + 1 pack of NV:

Victini Holo
Conkeldurr Holo
N RH
Litwick Promo (Love this card)

Good pulls

On Christmas, I got a Reshiram Box,Serperior Tin and Zekrom Tin. First two were so-so, with a holo Virizion and Tornadus from EP the only real notable cards. Opened Zekrom. Zebstrika pack gave so-so stuff, Liepard the rare. Zoroark pack gave me a reverse Zekrom, pretty happy now since I now have 2 Zekroms. Reshiram pack delivered a Krookodile holo, okay now we have a pretty good tin. Zekrom pack gave a reverse I forgot about but the rare was.....Full Art Zekrom!!!! 3 Zekroms from one tin! Can't get much better than that!

Trainerhan1 said:
^ 4 Zekroms are probably better.

lol. That would have been a mega Zekrom overload. xD

I remember back in the day my brother pulled Charizard ex out of a pack. He didn't like it though so he gave it to me. So that was probably the best pull that I ever witnessed.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Traded a FA Tornadus and a EX Lightning Energy for two packs of Noble Victories, cause I'm an idiot.

First Pack:
RH N
kyurem

<3

Veeeeerrrryyy lucky, sir.

Girlfriend got me a few packs as a present - finally got the gift.
We were at Target and she randomly bought me a pack.

Open the Target pack, pulled a RH Kyurem.
Open up the other packs she got me: first one has another Kyurem.

Awesome.

I went to a League on Sunday and traded for 3 packs of EP.... I didn't get much outside of RH Liepard, 2x Max Potion, and one Great ball.... yesterday in the mail I got 6 packs of NV and that where the good stuff was :3 I got RH N, Terrakion Holo, Leavanny Holo, Eviolite, Rocky Helmet, and 2x Super Rod.....

later today I'm going to get a few TM packs :D (hopes for primes)

24 Next Destinies booster packs got me

5x Double Colorless Energy!!!
3x Prism Energy!
3 or more of every Trainer card in the set!
1x Reshiram
1x Reshiram EX (not FA, but still pretty awesome)
5x Meowth~ <3
and just about every normal card (aka non-FA & non-shiny) I needed from the set.

Lovely~

A fairly average Prerelease box... First rare I pulled was Pinsir... bleh. Second pack... Nuzleaf, Jigglypuff, Kricketot Reverse, and.... AAAAHHHH!!! Yes, that's right, I pulled a Zekrom-EX Full Art.

My friend and I opened, between us, 6 or 7 packs of Emerging Powers. We got 3 FA Thunderus! We were in shock at our dumb luck!

out of 5 1st ed. fossil packs, i once pulled a holo ditto, a hollo aerodactyl, and a holo Dragonite O_O. #epic

Today on a whim I picked up a Raikou tin from Target, and I pulled a Lanturn prime, a Galactic Dialga, and an Arceus Lv X. Best tin ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back