How This Forum Works (READ)

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is what I hope will be a solution for the whole "favorites" problem.

This forum's whole purpose is to talk about your favorite anything!

HOW TO USE THIS THREAD LIKE AN AMAZING USER

Step 1: Look for a thread with your topic

This will likely not ever be done but everyone should still do it. It doesn't take much to do a quick search of the forum to see if anyone has made a thread about your topic. If you find a topic that you want to post in, do so (rules of posting are below).

If no one's done that, then move to step 2.

Step 2: Post a thread

If no one has posted a thread about your subject, then do so. Rules of posting threads:

1. Thread titles should be generic. Threads like "Pokemon" or "Color" or "video game" are okay. Threads like "grass-type Pokemon" or "shade of red" or "boss in Contra" are too specific and you should just talk about them in the appropriate forum. Whether or not a thread is too specific (or inappropriate for this forum) is at the mod team's sole discretion. Your thread may be moved to a better suited forum, but a redirect will be left.

2. Thread creation is moderated. This means that you won't see your thread when you make it. Remember this! It must be approved by a moderator before people can post in it. This is to limit threads that are too specific or stupid, which brings us to rule 3:

3. No spam. Even though it's a favorites forum, you still must stay on topic in each topic.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-popcorn?pid=2319313#pid2319313

This is what is wrong with this forum. I can just get away with stupid posts.

Also, this attracts 8 year old users...

Hey, I like this forum! Just because you were once a mod and stuffs doesn't mean you have to ruin this for others.

Wow, Alexmf2. Glace just brought up a valid point; there was no need to be a jerk about it. Please, carry yourself decently. That was uncalled for.

I get the weird feeling that this forum is going to turn into another Chillax Zone and get nuked, but hey, there's nothing wrong with a trial period.

I'd have some more questions and comments right now, but I haven't thought up very many and I need to leave for league soon.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Wow, Alexmf2. Glace just brought up a valid point; there was no need to be a jerk about it. Please, carry yourself decently. That was uncalled for.

I guess you're right...

Glace, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so harsh, and I want to still be friends. I hope you accept my apology.

There. Fixed your grammar. :3 ~Nigel

Post count isn't affected here either. I just want to bring that up before that argument comes up.

King Arceus said:
Post count isn't affected here either. I just want to bring that up before that argument comes up.
Glad to hear this. Not glad to see a mini-game corner of sorts return.

PLEASE keep all discussion on topic

Spam warnings will be issued.

Personally I wish the Chillax Zone could just be brought back since it was only one thread.

But I also miss the Game Corner and wish it could come back, so I know my opinion is completely opposite to everyone else's.

I actually did prefer the Chillax Zone over this. :\

I doubt this forum will last long....

The Chillax Zone was a discussion-less mess where there literally were no rules regarding posting (other than the general ones across every forum like no swearing, don't be a jerk, etc).

This forum has multiple topics of discussion (your favorite __________) and does not give you a free pass to spam. I've been busy this past weekend with working but I will be checking every post in this forum and I will issue harsh warnings for anything I deem off-topic or trolling even in the slightest (Celebi, alex, I'm looking at you two).

This forum's purpose isn't to spam. If you want a place to chat where the rules of discussion are relaxed, join the chat room. Despite what you think at first glace, this is NOT a spam forum and those who wish to treat it as such will be sorry.

Sweet merciful Garbodor, this gets filled up with topics over the course of a mere 24-hour period.

...I think I'm going to ignore this forum and everything in it from now on.

Yeah, the problem right now is that people aren't taking this section of the forum as seriously as the rest of the forum. But it's not an invitation to spam, just an invitation to post without discussing. things as seriously. I think that with time, the dumb people will stop being "l0l so trol" with it, and it will thrive.

It's a good idea, so I sure hope to see that.

6-Dimension said:
Yeah, the problem right now is that people aren't taking this section of the forum as seriously as the rest of the forum. But it's not an invitation to spam, just an invitation to post without discussing. things as seriously. I think that with time, the dumb people will stop being "l0l so trol" with it, and it will thrive.

It's a good idea, so I sure hope to see that.

Unfortunately that is what to your other threads. You might want to wait before trying again.

My feelings towards this section and most (95%) of the posts, not trying to sound harsh
images

Back