Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Selling off my entire 16,000 card collection, but one in particular seems to be worth some money but I'm not sure how much. Any ideas?

Its a Mint Tropical Beach BW 28. Never been played and didn't know it was valuable at all until recently. Seemed like a meh deck card, but I was never that great at the game anyway lol.

From the OP:

Soul said:
Tropical Beach $100+ (English)
Tropical Beach $30 (EU)

Not sure how accurate this is right now, but it is actually a very valuable card and is used in a lot of top-tier decks.

Managed to buy a sealed shadowless booster box (English) tempted to open them but I know they're worth a lot more than what I paid I opened one pack to check if they were shadowless. How much do the packs cost to buy individually? Thanks.

Is this a good trade?

Deoxys EX FA from PLF and Lugia EX from LT for Yveltal EX FA?

And also, how much is Virizion SR from Plasma Blast worth?

Eron said:
Is this a good trade?

Deoxys EX FA from PLF and Lugia EX from LT for Yveltal EX FA?

And also, how much is Virizion SR from Plasma Blast worth?

Whoever has the Deoxys and Lugia in that trade is getting a great deal.

About $10.

How much is a full art genesect worth?

Preferably in pounds but dollars are cool too if no one else can help...Just pulled it out the red genesect collection!

Stu4488 said:
How much is a full art genesect worth?

Preferably in pounds but dollars are cool too if no one else can help...Just pulled it out the red genesect collection!

$30 USD which I think is around 18 or 19 GBP.

Are Japanese gold stars worth more than English gold stars? According to people on Pokébeach an Entei gold star in Japanese is worth about $50. But I couldn't find any and now one has appeared on Ebay for $165. Is it just incredibly overpriced because it's so rare and the only one on Ebay?

I almost had one, but then the seller backed out on me (not on Ebay) because I showed so much interest. He was going to send it to PSA and then sell it to me, which drives up the price to like 200 pounds. My dream is to get a Japanese Entei gold star and then get it graded so it doesn't get damaged. I've almost collected all other Entei cards (only missing the rally promo and the gold star) and I really don't want an English one :c

What would be a good trade for Darkrai EX, Mew EX (Legendary Treasures FA), and Dialga EX? They're on my wants and I'm wondering what kinds of cards would be enough to trade for those, if that makes sense.

Riraito said:
Are Japanese gold stars worth more than English gold stars? According to people on Pokébeach an Entei gold star in Japanese is worth about $50. But I couldn't find any and now one has appeared on Ebay for $165. Is it just incredibly overpriced because it's so rare and the only one on Ebay?

I almost had one, but then the seller backed out on me (not on Ebay) because I showed so much interest. He was going to send it to PSA and then sell it to me, which drives up the price to like 200 pounds. My dream is to get a Japanese Entei gold star and then get it graded so it doesn't get damaged. I've almost collected all other Entei cards (only missing the rally promo and the gold star) and I really don't want an English one :c

It depends on the card. Entei Gold Star in Japanese shouldn't cost more than $75. Oddly enough, I have seen Suicune and Raikou sell for $50 apiece in the past few months but not Entei. I would simply wait as the card does pop up even on eBay. That set it comes from, though, is a nightmare for collectors.

Does anyone know how much Reward and League Promos are going for now? Both old and new stuff?

I know it is sort of a general question, I apologize for that. But do others sell better or should I just pack them all into 1 big lot of cards?

Is this an appropriate place to ask for PTCGO trades as well? Was wondering what I could get for some of my packs online.

Are you looking to trade within PTCGO, or are you looking to sell/trade PTCGO codes for real world stuff, like money or physical cards?

Athena said:
Are you looking to trade within PTCGO, or are you looking to sell/trade PTCGO codes for real world stuff, like money or physical cards?

Trading within PTCGO, apologies.

Back