Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Can someone give me prices for the Neo Shining cards, English and Japanese and Crystal Pokémon in English & Japanese. I need something, to try and complete and want to complete the Neo Shining cards. The prices I seem to find are so different.

How much would Japanese Entei gold star, Japanese Raikou gold star and Japanese Suicune gold star be? Condition is unknown, but I assume they're NM/M.

TheTPCProductionz said:
Can someone give me prices for the Neo Shining cards, English and Japanese and Crystal Pokémon in English & Japanese. I need something, to try and complete and want to complete the Neo Shining cards. The prices I seem to find are so different.
Unlimited, English Neo Shinings are worth $18-30 apiece with Shining Charizard being worth around $45-70 ungraded.
Riraito said:
How much would Japanese Entei gold star, Japanese Raikou gold star and Japanese Suicune gold star be? Condition is unknown, but I assume they're NM/M.
Around $50 apiece regardless of whether or not they are 1st Edition.

LoneWolf2113 said:
Anyone know where I can get a darkrai EX for cheap that's safe?

I don't know how cheap you're thinking, but and Troll and Toad .com is safe, and eBay is pretty safe, too. The worst that can happen with eBay is getting a fake card and you can get your money back. For Ultra Rares, eBay is generally cheaper (but T&T happens to have cheaper Darkrais right now), but for lower value cards, T&T is usually cheaper.

SoulWind said:
Riraito said:
Hmm, he asked $85. How about a PSA graded one? PSA 9 and 10?

Riraito said:
SoulWind said:
Hmm, he asked $85. How about a PSA graded one? PSA 9 and 10?

PSA 9 should net you in between 85-100$ depending on the time. PSA 10 should net you 140$-160$. Just my opinion, you never know what a PSA 10 can get you.

Now I know I'm asking about a card that many of you won't care about but I am intrigued how much would a korean ultra rare shining reuniclus be worth? I pulled it an hour ago lol my 1st ever shiny!

Latias delta(fire) for a mewtwo ex. I am trading my latias to a friend who use a Dragon deck for a mewtwo ex(to use in my deck) and I have not been all into the trading game and just started back on pokemon and want to know is it a good trade or not

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Stu4488 said:
Now I know I'm asking about a card that many of you won't care about but I am intrigued how much would a korean ultra rare shining reuniclus be worth? I pulled it an hour ago lol my 1st ever shiny!

I'd say about $10-$20 mate :)

TheTPCProductionz said:
Stu4488 said:

I'd say about $10-$20 mate :)

Cool not bad seeing the whole box was £12 lol wish it had been rayquaza though...

I brought 3 packs of my. I got 3 great pulls out of them. Can someone please tell me what they cost. With out a further ado here they are.
Gold Reshiram
Kyurem ex
Meloetta ex

Names of these Japanese holos

Hey

I know the most of the Pokemon names just not the sets they're from ex Charizard base. I only collect older cards and these came in a job lot. 99% of them are mint if anyone wants to do a fair trade HMU. Anyway, could someone please list the cards names in name:set: format preferably listing which have the most value too. Thanks a bunch.

http://imgur.com/a/n6z37/

RE: Names of these Japanese holos

I only know about the first one, that's Entei EX full art from Dark Rush (BW 4). I got mine for about $20. (I would like another one though, not sure if I have anything you'd want)

dj Delta said:
I brought 3 packs of my. I got 3 great pulls out of them. Can someone please tell me what they cost. With out a further ado here they are.
Gold Reshiram
Kyurem ex
Meloetta ex
That Gold Reshiram goes for $25-35. 0_0

How much do you think I could get for this Latias gold star? Sadly in really bad condition :/

http://i58.tinypic.com/35kpmxh.jpg

Not very much, sadly. Cards in that bad of shape lose practically all of their value, unless they are incredibly super rare.

Back