Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Lol that's a steal if you can get one for that price You can easily sell 1 pack for $150 if you got a box for $600. Then you will leave a very happy man/women lol. All I have is a Shadowless base set blister pack :(.

See me and daelum both know our shiz come to us for any questions you have, more than often one of us can answer it. lol

Secret Pikachu

Aspiring Trainer

Yeah that would be crazy. I've been lucky enough to find 1st edition Team Rocket, Gym Challenge, Neo Genesis as well as EX Ruby & Sapphire and Aquapolis packs for $4 a pack at my local card shop :eek:

Have you guys ever seen a sealed 1st edition Base Set booster box up for sale?

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Secret Pikachu said:
Have you guys ever seen a sealed 1st edition Base Set booster box up for sale?

ThatPokemonCollector said:
I have yes it sold for like $160, not too long ago.

Boxes wise

Boxes One first edition sold for $7500 Packs $150-$200

You are contradicting yourself.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer

I thought he said booster pack I read it wrong no one else seamed to find a problem. Though obviously you could of just corrected me instead of trying to make me look stupid. If you don't have anything else to do then go ahead. It seams to be the norm with staff on this forum.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I thought he said booster pack I read it wrong no one else seamed to find a problem. Though obviously you could of just corrected me instead of trying to make me look stupid. If you don't have anything else to do then go ahead. It seams to be the norm with staff on this forum.

I was not trying to make you look stupid. I was wanting you to clarify your answer. In the contradiction, how was I to know which answer was correct?

A simple way to avoid this in the future, is to be more specific in your answer. That can apply to everyone. In this case a more specific answer would have been.

I have yes. A base 1st edition pack sold for like $160, not too long ago.

If you feel you are having issues with the staff, pm them to me or another Super Moderator. That too, can apply to everyone.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer

Okay I will try to in the future, I will PM you if another incident arises. Yeah I did say booster pack instead though I guess I didn't read it carefully.

Blui

lv85 paladin

How much is Arceus (Arceus promo set 20/22) worth?
and Ho-oh ex (POP3 17/17)

Thanks in advance

Secret Pikachu

Aspiring Trainer

How much would a PSA 10 Ancient Mew (2nd Movie Promo) card be worth?

Was it released in both English and Japanese? If so, what would be the value of each?

Thank you in advance.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Secret Pikachu said:
How much would a PSA 10 Ancient Mew (2nd Movie Promo) card be worth?

Was it released in both English and Japanese? If so, what would be the value of each?

Thank you in advance.

There is 3 versions of Ancient Mew in Japan.

Error - it says Nintedo
Sparkle foil
Glitter foil

betobeton

Aspiring Trainer

I have a natsume no porigon card from the Gym series that has the common symbol missing. How much is that worth?

Swordmaster13

Allons-Y!

Does anybody know how much any of these are worth: Base set "HP 50" error Vulpix (should be 50 HP), EX Dragons Stage 2 Combusken ( should be Stage 1), and a Meganium Prime.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer

Vulpix is a common error it's harder to find 50 HP one. Vulpix 5 cents. Combusken $1. Meganium $2.

Gistica

Hit me up for any questions about Competitive Play

How much is a base set Shadowless Arcanine?

citric

Aspiring Trainer

Alright, so I've been going through my cards again recently because of the McDonald's toys.

This is a holographic Haunter I've had for a long long time. I never spilled anything on the card, it was printed this way:

You can see the ink spill better from this angle

Also, I have both of these :)

Any idea what these 3 cards might be worth?

Hydro Cannon

Just a random dood

I've never caught that in a Haunter card before. I'd check eBay's completed listings for most accurate way to tell, as it SHOWS what people will pay for it. As for the bottom (the 3rd one), I'd say about $7... The Shadowless Gyarados (left) is worth more than the other

citric

Aspiring Trainer

Good call. Oddly enough, I found a listing for one with the error in the same exact spot (I wonder if our cards are from the same batch)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/INK-ERROR-MISPRINT-Fossil-Set-HAUNTER-Pokemon-card-6-62-Holo-Rare-collection-tcg-/120951160886?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c29404036

[EDIT]
And Another
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HAUNTER-Pokemon-6-62-Holo-Rare-INK-ERROR-MISP-RINT-Fossil-Set-collection-/160845610438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2573253dc6
and Another
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Fossil-Haunter-6-62-MINT-Misprint-Error-Smudge-Holo-/140796939630?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c826cd6e