Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Martini said:
How much would a Torchic Gold Star be worth, I've been hearing $50 or so, but I'm not sure.

You can get it for around $35 pretty easily. :)

Sometimes they are scarce but other times you can find them for under $30.

SoulWind said:
You can get it for around $35 pretty easily. :)

Sometimes they are scarce but other times you can find them for under $30.

You have gotta show me where you find these :)

Thanks though :)

Martini said:
You have gotta show me where you find these :)

Thanks though :)

I see 'em go for $30-35 on eBay all the time actually. :D

Most of my cards I get on eBay and from a few contacts I've met over the past year. I also occasionally find amazing deals on lesser-known websites.

I would like to know the value of some of my cards. As I am not familiar with names of the cards and sets I am going to post links of pictures. They are exactly same as in the picture.

Rocket's Scyther
Scyther
Light Vaporeon
Dark Jolteon
Dark Flareon
Charizard-not in the best shape
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Clefairy
Clefable
Ninetales
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Magneton
Hitmonchan
Kangaskhan
Mr.Mime
Another Scyther
Pinsir
Gyarados
Lapras
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Kabutops
Snorlax
Zapdos-awfull shape
Dragonite
Mew
Typhlosion

I know I am asking too much but any help is good :)

I will give you a hundred dollars if you have the Raichu in that picture for sale and are a verified seller. :)

On topic, most of those Holos range from $2-5 or more depending on condition. Charizard can hit up to $40 if it's Mint.

How much is this card worth? It's the turquoise-coloured one. Before you ask or say anything, it's real and is not sun faded. I want to know is it rare because of it's colour and how much it may be worth.

The normal coloured Mew isn't worth much, I know that. Just curious as to how much this could be worth and/or why it's a different colour.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/29at9a0.jpg
http://oi45.tinypic.com/rw5e15.jpg
http://oi45.tinypic.com/15p69aw.jpg

Also, how much is this card below worth.

http://pokebeach.com/scans/skyridge/146-rh-charizard.jpg

SoulWind said:
I will give you a hundred dollars if you have the Raichu in that picture for sale and are a verified seller. :)

On topic, most of those Holos range from $2-5 or more depending on condition. Charizard can hit up to $40 if it's Mint.

Be fair soulwind he probs don't have it but if it is realkeep it i will pay 300 in the summer. Soulwind my friend hasone if your interested.

LouisHirst said:
How much is this card worth? It's the turquoise-coloured one. Before you ask or say anything, it's real and is not sun faded. I want to know is it rare because of it's colour and how much it may be worth.

The normal coloured Mew isn't worth much, I know that. Just curious as to how much this could be worth and/or why it's a different colour.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/29at9a0.jpg
http://oi45.tinypic.com/rw5e15.jpg
http://oi45.tinypic.com/15p69aw.jpg

Also, how much is this card below worth.

http://pokebeach.com/scans/skyridge/146-rh-charizard.jpg

It is hard to price unique errors. One person may pay a lot for them, but the majority will not. I am not interested in it all.

What makes errors attractive to many people is the number occurring of that error. Miss cuts are very common error. Each miss cut is unique in the sense there is no miss cut exactly like it. But collectors have for the most part said they are not interested in them.

Possible causes for different color
Sun fading ( I mention to be complete )
Discolored stock
Fake

SoulWind said:

RaichuGirl needs that to complete her Raichu collection (200+), so stay away from it and let her buy it. lol.

Also, how much is NM Super Scoop Up (FRLG 99/112) worth?
R-99_Super_Scoop_Up.jpg

Edit: the card I have has the Energy symbols on it.

That's just a rev-holo Super Scoop Up. I wouldn't say it's worth much.

I am sorry but I didn't see that Prerelease was written on the card so I don't have one. I was just making sure that those signs that show the set were right. Once again I am sorry.

Shadow Scyther said:
I am sorry but I didn't see that Prerelease was written on the card so I don't have one. I was just making sure that those signs that show the set were right. Once again I am sorry.

lol. The prerelease version of that card is worth thousands of dollars so that's why they were trying to jump on it.

@Blui~ That SSU isn't worth much. Maybe $1-2. I bought 8 of them for $.50. They'd only be worth something to someone who wants to holo out their deck (aka someone like me).

Blui129 said:
RaichuGirl needs that to complete her Raichu collection (200+), so stay away from it and let her buy it. lol.

Also, how much is NM Super Scoop Up (FRLG 99/112) worth?
R-99_Super_Scoop_Up.jpg

Edit: the card I have has the Energy symbols on it.

Mabye $3 it isn't worth much, also if he actually had it I am pretty sure he wouldn't care who needed it considering everyone needs it. As there were only 14 made. I know of people who have bought them for $8000 unless she had that she wouldn't have a chance lol.

ThatPokemonCollector said:
Mabye $3 it isn't worth much, also if he actually had it I am pretty sure he wouldn't care who needed it considering everyone needs it. As there were only 14 made. I know of people who have bought them for $8000 unless she had that she wouldn't have a chance lol.

I am curious how you know this. :p

Be fair soulwind he probs don't have it but if it is realkeep it i will pay 300 in the summer. Soulwind my friend hasone if your interested.

Very contradicting... Hmm...

SoulWind said:
I am curious how you know this. :p

Go on UPCCC. Those people know pretty much everything when it comes to super rare cards.

I was saying how much I would pay not everyone. I personally don't have that sort of money, certainly not to spend on cards. If he did have this I was assuming the guy didn't know the value of it.

Also there isn't really a need to try and point flaws in people's posts is there ? If I went around doing that I am sure one of you would give me a warning or infraction.

How much are these cards worth? They're all mint.
Shiny Archeops
FA Darkrai (with this weird little marking on his head, came that way in the pack. It's like part of the texture got messed up or something)
Reg Art Darkrai
Reg Art Entei
SR Meowth

I was saying how much I would pay not everyone. I personally don't have that sort of money, certainly not to spend on cards. If he did have this I was assuming the guy didn't know the value of it.

Even if he doesn't know the value of a card doesn't mean he should be offered rip-off prices.

9Tailz said:
How much are these cards worth? They're all mint.
Shiny Archeops
FA Darkrai (with this weird little marking on his head, came that way in the pack. It's like part of the texture got messed up or something)
Reg Art Darkrai
Reg Art Entei
SR Meowth

Last time I checked:

Archeops was $10-15
FA Darkrai was $35-40 (it's going down even more)
Darkrai was $30-35
Entei was $10-12

IDK about Meowth because I've personally never looked it up.

Back