Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Are full art Darkrais really going for 100 (USD)?

Mora said:
Are full art Darkrais really going for 100 (USD)?

They seem to be, but that is all just hype, I agree a FA one should be roughly $50-60, but even that is a little high.

Anyone ever bought or sold a Movie 1999 WB Pikachu promo with the WB stamp upside down? Or, if you've seen it bought or sold, how much did it go for? Thanks :)

how much is a mint mew ex and a mint team rockets raikou ex worth

salmoncannon said:
I have a near mint charizard ex, how much is that worth?
Thanks in advance :p

I would wager around $80 or so. Could be wrong though. :p

Anyone have an idea of what a Blaine's Charizard Holo 1st Edition is worth?

Wow I sold one of those for $8 several months ago. *Facepalm*

Charizard's popularity has skyrocketed over the past few months. You could pick up a Base Charizard around $8 just a few months ago, but now it's really hard to find one under $20!

theducktamer said:
Charizard's popularity has skyrocketed over the past few months. You could pick up a Base Charizard around $8 just a few months ago, but now it's really hard to find one under $20!

That's 'cause I'm hoarding them all. XD

images

I'm a total noob at the TCG and don't really even like it, but I won a free pack yesterday and it had one of these in it. ;P
How much could I sell it for?

About $6-10 depending how you choose to sell it. There are BINs on eBay for $7.50 or so.

Slowpr0 said:
images

I'm a total noob at the TCG and don't really even like it, but I won a free pack yesterday and it had one of these in it. ;P
How much could I sell it for?

Lucky, that's a super rare card you got! ;o

anyways it's worth $8 give or take a couple $$ (much like Soulwind said)

:) Thanks guys!

Although thanking is the polite thing to do, it is still spam. Next time please pm them. omahanime

I noticed in my base set cards that I have the shadowless "red cheek pikachu" card from like 1999. Im comparing it to another of the same card but with "yellow cheeks", its def the red cheek card 100%. Its in perfect mint condition since it was pulled. Is this anything special cool or a some common lame oops card? :p

Shiningmilotic said:
I noticed in my base set cards that I have the shadowless "red cheek pikachu" card from like 1999. Im comparing it to another of the same card but with "yellow cheeks", its def the red cheek card 100%. Its in perfect mint condition since it was pulled. Is this anything special cool or a some common lame oops card? :p

As far as I know, it used to be a pretty common error. These days it's becoming a bit harder to find so you could probably get around $10 for it. :)

I just recently procured a large collection of Spanish Pokemon cards from Base Set. There are holographic rares like Charizard, Alakazam, Blastoise, Nidoking, Gyrados, etc. There are also about 150 uncommons and commons, as well as 52 energy cards. my question is, what is the market for these cards? Are they worth the same as their English counterparts? These cards are in GREAT shape, absolute mint condition, but I'm not sure what would be the best thing to do with them. Any thoughts from the experts?

While I can't speak directly for Spanish language cards, I can speak a bit towards the non-Japanese/non-English general market. I've been collecting Dutch language cards for the past year, so I've had an eye on the alternate language market for a bit. From what I've noticed, other language cards (by which I mean not English or Japanese) seem to sell for less than than their English/Japanese counterparts. I would guess this is because the market is quite a bit smaller for these items, especially if you're in America. You're aiming towards a pretty niche collector's market.

Back