Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Giantoshawott said:
What Black and White, EP, NV, ND cards (Other than EXs, FAs) are worth a Reshiram Ex FA

I'd say Reshiram ex FA is around $16 or so. It's pretty close in value to the ND Shinies.

Edit: Although I think the Shinies are worth a bit more. :)

Is this trade worth it

My

Shining Magikarp
Shining Kabutops

His

Shaymin Ex FA
Regigigas Ex FA

well taking into account soul winds earlier post:

Shining Magikarp ($10)
Shining Kabutops ($15)

total: $25

Regiggas EX FA ($18)
Shaymin EX FA ($14)

Total: $32

If your a collector I wouldn't trade the shining pokes if I were you as they are kinda rarer just not playable at the moment.....

Ok, I now this is Waaaay too soon to ask, but how much do you think Rayquaza Ex will cost?

Giantoshawott said:
Ok, I now this is Waaaay too soon to ask, but how much do you think Rayquaza Ex will cost?

Cost or worth? There's a huge difference. :p IMO, it'll probably cost $60-ish, but be worth $40-$50. (like Mewtwo EX, we all know it's good but the price is high because the only counter to it is itself)

The Aura Is With Me 8 said:
Cost or worth? There's a huge difference. :p IMO, it'll probably cost $60-ish, but be worth $40-$50. (like Mewtwo EX, we all know it's good but the price is high because the only counter to it is itself)

actually not to go off topic but since dragon is a new type I expect everyone will try to make something dragon based when the type is released, and since Rayquaza is weak to dragon cards like salamence, Giratina EX, etc. can be used to do massive damage to him (I like salamence myself) I believe it will be priced highly but in my eyes it shouldn't go above $20 (this is my feeble attempt to try and avoid another mewtwo D: )

The Pikachu Mafia said:
actually not to go off topic but since dragon is a new type I expect everyone will try to make something dragon based when the type is released, and since Rayquaza is weak to dragon cards like salamence, Giratina EX, etc. can be used to do massive damage to him (I like salamence myself) I believe it will be priced highly but in my eyes it shouldn't go above $20 (this is my feeble attempt to try and avoid another mewtwo D: )

So, how high?

How much are Lugia Ex, Ho-oh Ex, and Jirachi Ex (All of the JPN Player's Club Promo) worth?

That is off Troll+toad

Anyone awnsering my previous question?

Giantoshawott said:
So, how high?

I expect the preorders to be at least around $40 if it keeps getting this hype :( (although I think what made mewtwo so expensive at the preorders wasn't just cause he's good but because it was the return of the ex's and everyone wanted some.... :/)

Yeah and due to the fact that it was Mewtwo a highly sought after card no matter what set expansion.

ThatPokemonCollector said:
Yeah and due to the fact that it was Mewtwo a highly sought after card no matter what set expansion.

yes exactly (much like charizard) not to mention the artwork is just legendary compared to the NV FA's we've had :/

Hey guys, Just got my base set shadowless Venusaur graded and it got a psa GEM MT 10!
would anyone know how much this is worth?
I don't plan on selling it, but I know PSA 10's are hard to come by for base set cards.

thanks!

Infinity said:
I have a few miscut cards from ND. How much are they worth?

As stated in New Errors and Misprints Thread

Printer: When a single card or a very small run of cards have the same error. Normally smudges, miscuts, alignment errors. Value is variable and discretionary.

Some people value miscuts highly. I view them as oddities.

GuitarShredz11 said:
Hey guys, Just got my base set shadowless Venusaur graded and it got a psa GEM MT 10!
would anyone know how much this is worth?
I don't plan on selling it, but I know PSA 10's are hard to come by for base set cards.

thanks!

Graded PSA 10 wow that must be great condition

$300 about that

Back