Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Gardegon said:
I know this isn't a Pokemon card but when I was 8, I got a 1st Edition Holo Dark Magician YuGiOh card. I know it was a main one in the show. Anyone know if it's worth anything? Thanks

~GG

While I don't know about anything Yu-Gi-Oh, nor do I care about anything Yu-Gi-Oh, TrollAndToad says that if it's in mint condition, it is worth $30.

Source: http://www.trollandtoad.com/p130386.html

red blastoise said:
3 are damaged, the rest has never been outside of a sleeve/binder

Put it on an online auktion with a suitable minimum prize. Maybe €125? Unfortunately it's out of my league, so I won't be bidding, but I guess there are other collectors out there.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a correct price for the following card:

Japanese Flying Pikachu ANA (1998) - In M/NM condition (No scratches, very little white markings on the upper half, left back side of the card.

Thanks for your help! :D

Hi nashura,

Japanese Flying Pikachu ANA (1998) - In M/NM condition (No scratches, very little white markings on the upper half, left back side of the card.

Worth $5 to $8 in near mint condition with the white markings

Avalanche1313

I have a Charizard from Crystal Guardians(4/100) but instead of it being the regular holo, it has the Crystal Guardians logo on the picture and the star in the bottom right hand corner is golden. Is that rare at all?

The logo and the gold star mean it's the Reverse Holo instead of the regular holo. While I wouldn't rate Troll and Toad as a good basis for actual pricing, the price for a NM of both the regular holo and the RH holo are the same on that site, so I assume they are about similar rarities.

Ok thanks I will go check now would anyone be able to provide values on my whole trade thread purely because everything is collectable

The Japanese Pikachu M Lv. X is around $35 on average. Going by eBay completed listings. :)

Ok thank you , could you put value's on these aswell.

Kabutops Shining
Magikarp Shining
Southern Islands Complete Set
Pikachu Collection 2000 Sealed
Jolteon Gold Star
Alakaskam Gold Star

how much is charizard EX (FR&LG) actually worth in near mint condition? My friends at the league say it's only around $60, T&T sells it for about $100 but I've seen some sites sell it for $400 and I'm confused :/

Wow I don't know where you saw $400 but I've seen them selling between $60 and $70. Check ebay. That's a good place to see auctions and what cards are selling for.

thanks ^^ (I saw them on some random site last Christmas probably holiday inflation but I was still confused :/)

Kabutops Shining - $15
Magikarp Shining - $10
Southern Islands Complete Set - $40? (I just sold both English and JPN for $55 combined)
Pikachu Collection 2000 Sealed
Jolteon Gold Star - $25
Alakaskam Gold Star - $30

What Black and White, EP, NV, ND cards (Other than EXs, FAs) are worth a Reshiram Ex FA

Back