How did your X and Y prerelease go?

Frost Mage

Pegasususus
So if you did go to an X and Y prerelease this weekend, how did it go? What cards did you pull? How did you 40-card decks fair? Anyone you know that got amazing pulls? Talk about it here!

I pulled a Skarmory EX, and a few cool reverse holos. In the games I played (there were 3 rounds), I won 2 and lost 1. The reason I lost on my first game was because I never got Skarmory out of my deck, because when I did in the other the other two games, it single-handedly swept my opponents. x) Loving that card so much, it's just so good! After getting 3/4 prizes in my last game, I only had Skarmory on my field, and since the opposing Pokemon, a Wigglytuff, didn't have any damage counters on it yet, I couldn't do the 120 I needed to knock it out (100 HP), so I was certain that I was going to lose, but... what's that? Fairy is weak to Metal? :D Hehe, I had so much fun and saw some people pull some really nice cards. My brother pulled an Xerneas EX, saw someone there that pulled a Venesaur EX FA, and someone who got a Mega Venasaur EX!

I pulled Mega Blastoise EX. Other than that, not much of anything else. I won 2 games, and lost one to a Xerneas/Xerneas EX deck...

The winner of the Masters Division ran only 1 Yveltal 34 Energies and a few other cards like DCE. He went 4-1....

Besides that my prerelease experience kinda sucked. The only good thing I got was Prof. Letter and Greninja. Then I went 1-4 because of terrible starts and the one Junior that I went up against and decides that "I'm just gonna put that on him," referring to a second energy on that turn to Venusaur EX to win the game (I wasn't gonna argue with a 7-year old girl...) So, yeah.

I played in a prerelease and afterdraft. I won both and got a total of 17 packs (6 were in the passdown format.)
Pulls:
1 Blastoise EX FA
1 M Venusaur EX (traded for FA Victini EX)
1 Skarmory EX
1 Greninja RH
1 Furfrou RH
1 Aromatisse
1 Slurpuff
1 Gourgeist RH
3 Raichu (2 RH)
2 Muscle Band
2 Red Card
1 Shauna
2 Shadow Circle
I'd say I did pretty good for myself.

Pulled/Traded for (important stuff only, all from prerelease):
Venasaur EX (traded away)
3 Raichu
1 Dugtrio
1 gourgeist
1 red card
2 shauna
3 shadow circle
2 rainbow energy
1 slurpluff
1 swellow
1 trevenant
2 letter

went 2-1 with flippy.dek + Venasaur
Not that great, but not too bad.

I got doo-doo in my packs (1 holo, but every other pack had a non holo reverse rare), however, I did donk a person using Tauros + muscle band and I T3'd someone with a Taillow+Swellow with Aeiral Ace+Wing Attack

I went to a prerelease on Saturday and a prerelease on Sunday. On the Saturday one I pulled Xerneas EX FA, Regular Xerneas, Slurpuff, and Aromatisse. I went 4-1 with a fairy deck. I would've went 5-0 but the guy I was facing was using Swellow as a Catcher... On Sunday I pulled Venusaur EX FA and another Aromatisse. I built a grass/fairy deck and went 3-2 so overall I had a good weekend.

Overall Here's what I pulled/traded for at the prereleases
-Xerneas EX FA
-Venusaur EX FA
-Blastoise EX (Traded for)
2- Trevenant (Traded for)
2- Aromatisse (Traded those away)
1- Slurpuff (Also traded that away)
1- Regular Xerneas (Also traded that away)

MountainDrew said:
I went to a prerelease on Saturday and a prerelease on Sunday. On the Saturday one I pulled Xerneas EX FA, Regular Xerneas, Slurpuff, and Aromatisse. I went 4-1 with a fairy deck. I would've went 5-0 but the guy I was facing was using Swellow as a Catcher... On Sunday I pulled Venusaur EX FA and another Aromatisse. I built a grass/fairy deck and went 3-2 so overall I had a good weekend.

-Xerneas EX FA
-Venusaur EX FA

Yeah I had a Swellow in my deck, at first I thought it was a Catcher but its more of an Escape rope. You should have called a judge over to fix all that.

My only pull was in the draft of my Second Prerelease; a Yveltal EX (which I later traded towards 2 Xerneas EX!!). My deck though was pure fighting and went along the lines of something like this:
2 Timburr
3 Gurdurr
4 Conkeledurr
2 Rhydon
1 Diglett
2 Lunatone
2 Solrock
2 Max Revive
1 Cassius
Other trainers
20 Fighting energy

Went 2-1 and got 3rd..2 packs (nothing ;( )!
I should have won the last round but I flipped tails 4 times in a row on konkelder's 2nd attack and took 120 damage from a active-sitting Chestnaut while he powered up a bench-sitting Venasaur...it was not fun...

<If anyone has any more Xerneas EX, regular Xerneas, or Aromatisse please PM me!!!!!!>

MountainDrew said:

-Xerneas EX FA
-Venusaur EX FA
Two Aromatisse, an Xerneas EX FA, and a Venesaur EX FA? Talk about a great weekend of prerelease.

Well, I went to a prerelease and a draft. In each of the 3 series's of packs that I received, I pulled a Blastoise EX... Although overall it was good. I ended up finishing with a couple Delphox, and a bunch of trainers.

JungleBeatz said:
MountainDrew said:

-Xerneas EX FA
-Venusaur EX FA

Yeah I had a Swellow in my deck, at first I thought it was a Catcher but its more of an Escape rope. You should have called a judge over to fix all that.

I wasnt really worried about it because it was a prerelease otherwise I would have

Frost Mage said:
MountainDrew said:

-Xerneas EX FA
-Venusaur EX FA
Two Aromatisse, an Xerneas EX FA, and a Venesaur EX FA? Talk about a great weekend of prerelease.

Ikr!!! The last few prereleases I have gotten junk, but this one definitely made up for the last couple! I even got EX's that I like instead of Emolga EX

M Blastoise EX
traded my promo Mewtwo for M Venusaur EX
Traded me Delphox for another Aegislash Promo
Reverse Sycamore
Rainbow Energy
2 Muscle Bands
Greninja Holo
Reverse Tauros

out of at least 10 boxes there was 1 Trevenant, ONE

I think I got a little lucky at my prerelease. Out of my first 6 packs, I pulled:
1x Venusaur EX
1x Aromatisse
2x Double Colorless
2x Hard Charm
1x Muscle Band
My deck wasn't the greatest, but I went two and two. I only pulled out my Venusaur twice in all 4 of my games, but one of those games, it was too late for me. After the tournament, I got my two extra packs and pulled a Venusaur EX FA. Still doesn't beat my Plasma Freeze prerelease of pulling a regular and full art Deoxys EX in my first 6 packs, but I don't think much will now. >.<

ECHOxLegend said:
M Blastoise EX
traded my promo Mewtwo for M Venusaur EX
Traded me Delphox for another Aegislash Promo
Reverse Sycamore
Rainbow Energy
2 Muscle Bands
Greninja Holo
Reverse Tauros

out of at least 10 boxes there was 1 Trevenant, ONE

Promo Mewtwo for M Venesaur EX? ;_;

I finally made my XY Pre-Release video, you guys can check it out for a more indepth look of XY
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJpduOA-u04[/video]

Oh didnt know we had a pre-release thread. Ahh let's see what I remember...

Alright so with my first 6 packs I got just one holo! A Delphox. Would a been nice to use it but I pulled no Fennekin! The same happened with my other friends pulling just 1 holo. Not a very good first impression.

I managed to make a decent deck though. No ex's, no Tauros, no Lapras, no Wigglytuff....yeah decent deck alright. I went 4-1 and got first place. Proof that you don't need an ex to win.

Anyways we had a draft as well. Now that was super fun. I've never participated in one before. I managed to pull and Emolga and Blastoise ex. I kept both of them of course. I also snagged all the reverses whenever they came to me lol. I was focussing on my deck at the same time too. It wasn't difficult though. It was like Aeigslash-Doublade-Aegislash-Honedge, etc etc. The family was just coming to me magically!
In that tournament I didn't do too well. I went 2-2. Mainly cause of getting confused with Blastoise and Emolga. Both of them kept switching back and forth that I couldn't keep track and made a big misplay which cost me the game. I just couldn't handle all the switching lol.

Anyways ultra rares were few and far in between. Gonna be tough adjusting back to normal pull rates after Legendary Treasures. I've got another pre-release this Saturday. Hoping to pull a Xerneas ex this time. Well maybe Yveltal ex FA. That card is worth too much I don't wanna buy it.

I think I turned out okay. I pulled an Yveltal EX (which I didn't even want because I was just gonna get the tins when they came out), a Delphox, a Malamar, and a few good Trainers. I can't complain about an Yveltal, but now I've got to trade for/buy a lot of the Rares I need from this set. I made a mostly Grass deck, with some Fighting and Dark thrown in. I went 3-1 in the event, only losing to a guy with Emolga EX (crushes Yveltal), and I ended up beating another guy who played it. I traded for a Slurpuff, 2 Raichu and a Dugtrio. One of my friends pulled both Blastoise EX and M Blastoise from his six packs, lol. Overall, I had fun.

Ok went to My local Pre Release More than 50 people in attendance

Took out all rounds of the masters division and ended up winning it all

Pictures on the upload In Crystal Quality
Current Blurry One: http://i58.tinypic.com/51bli0.jpg

From the Top
Emolga EX X 1
Xerneas X 1
Froakie x 2
Greninja x 2
Lilipup X 1
Herdier X 1
Duduo X 1
Dodrio X 1
Skitty X 1
Delcatty X 1
Taillow X 2
Swellow X 1
Fletching X 1
Fletchinder X 1
Max revive X 1
Rollar Skater X 1
Shauna X 2
double energy X 1
Professor Sycarmore X 1
Rainbow Energy X 1
Professors Letter X 1
EvoSoda X 1
GreatBall X 1

Energy used
4 Fairy
3 water
2 fire
3 lighting

loving the New cards Breath fresh air - working on Fairy/lighting Deck soon as i get my booster boxes for winning plus the ones i ordered

Making YouTube video To aid them in card selection for pre release for X and Y

Back