• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have Ultra Rares, Staples, Extended; Want List, Binders

Frost Mage

Pegasususus
RE: Trade List Updated: May 16, Have EX, Staples; Want Collection, Staples, Flashfire

Have Kangashkan EX FA, interested in your SR Dusknoir PLB. :)

eDizzle06

FIRE, FIRE!
RE: Trade List Updated: May 16, Have EX, Staples; Want Collection, Staples, Flashfire

Sorry, that one just got reserved for a trade.

eDizzle06

FIRE, FIRE!
RE: Trade List Updated: May 23, Have EX, Staples; Want Collection, Staples, Flashfire

Bump! Want lots of Flashfire codes? I got em!

CFOURCOLTSFAN

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Have EXs, URs, Meta; Want CHARIZARDS, Trade Fodder

do you trade for codes? I also have NXD-on UR's/EX's as well, looking to try to trade for a shiny ultra ball.

eDizzle06

FIRE, FIRE!

I don't trade for codes. Do you have a current trade list?

CFOURCOLTSFAN

Aspiring Trainer

No, but I can post the mentionables, looking off of your wants I have some EX's and possibly some staples you might want.

CFOURCOLTSFAN

Aspiring Trainer

I have a fa magnezone, fa mew ex rc, x amount of muscle band, x amount of float stone and I 1 extra virbank and 1 extra sableye. I also have an extra holo xy raichu. Lastly I have some extra max potion. I also have some FA ex's but I would probably need them to be replaced. LMK.

eDizzle06

FIRE, FIRE!

Sorry, none of those I want at all, especially for a SR Ultra Ball.

CFOURCOLTSFAN

Aspiring Trainer

okay np, obv I would be offereing multiple of those, of note though I did acquire an extra Shiny random receiver and a an extra FA colress, I don't know if any those spike your interest enough for you to make/let me make an offer.

Frost Mage

Pegasususus

Hi there! I have Mega Charizard EX (69/106) and Muscle Band for trade. I saw that it was crossed out, but maybe you need it for trade fodder? Let me know!

eDizzle06

FIRE, FIRE!

Yeah why not. I'm assuming you're interested in some of my FA Supporters?

Frost Mage

Pegasususus

Would you do my Mega Charizard EX (69/106), Charizard EX (11/106), and Muscle Band for your SR Ultra Ball?

Frost Mage

Pegasususus

Hmmm... After asking some friends for their opinions, I think I'll have to actually pass on my own offer dude, I had the values wrong. :c

Patriots Fan

Collector

eDizzle06 said:
¡Hola! First trade thread here, but I've traded here and there. Some house rules first:

- Please be reasonable with all offers.
- Cards will be sent in a deck sleeve, in a penny sleeve, in a top loader. Do the same please.
- Once addresses have been exchanged, there's no going back. Stick to your word and send your side of the offer.
- Please do not take 848638 light years to send your card; after receiving your card, please send your end within 48 or so hours. I will respect this rule vice versa.
- Codes will be typed and sent to you by default.
- All cards will be near-mint at the least, unless specified. Assume all cards I ask for must be at least near-mint unless I say otherwise.
- Questions? Ask. Pls.

Too many to list, too hard to keep up. So...

Google Doc link for haves/wants HERE.

Hi, I can offer you my Charizard ex FRLG (8.5 condition, can give pics). Could you make an offer? Thanks, feel free to reply on here or my thread :)

eDizzle06

FIRE, FIRE!

It really depends on what's on your priority list. I know I can offer you the Keldeo EX FA and Xerneas EX FA. Care to add something else?

Patriots Fan

Collector

eDizzle06 said:
It really depends on what's on your priority list. I know I can offer you the Keldeo EX FA and Xerneas EX FA. Care to add something else?

Sure. I also like from your haves: Blastoise Ex FA, Venusaur Ex FA, Dialga Ex FA and Jirachi Ex FA. Lmk what works for you :)