• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have Ultra Rares, Staples, Extended; Want List, Binders

eDizzle06 said:
Looked around eBay's recent sold values, and I'll be honest but your value for Shining Charizard is way off.

Your right, I see buy it now for $70. On troll and toad I had noticed it was $99

Well after comparing prices to ebay here is what I came up with if this sounds good to you LMK

My Shining Charizard

Your
Hypno Toxic Laser x4
Computer search Ace spec
Head ringer
Virbank x2 (if you have them)
Fighting gym x2
Team plasma grunt
Landorus ex

Would you do this? Counter or confirm LMK

I actually have an unlisted Virizion EX I'm looking to get rid of, could swap it out for a Computer Search (since it's pending as a sale earlier today) and Virbank City Gym x2 if you'd like. All else is available and welcome for trade.

That wasn't an agreement at all, and I'm also not interested anymore as I'm going on a hiatus from the game.

eDizzle06 said:
That wasn't an agreement at all, and I'm also not interested anymore as I'm going on a hiatus from the game.

Sorry about that. I have the card ready to send to you right now. Just in case you want to do it.

Enjoy your time off.

eDizzle06 said:

Hi. Are you back now?

Is there any way you could CML for Deoxys EX?

I only have a selective few wants at this point, which is reflective on my spreadsheet. Still on a hiatus. I'm assuming you still want my Deoxys EX promos? I ended up not seeing anything I wanted for those cards.

Back