• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have Ultra Rares, Staples, Extended; Want List, Binders

RE: Trade List Updated: Feb 10, Have XY, Staples, Pokemon Games; Want EXs, XY, Staples

would you accept a promo mewtwo ex for them or would it have to be set?

RE: Trade List Updated: Feb 10, Have XY, Staples, Pokemon Games; Want EXs, XY, Staples

jgreen said:
would you accept a promo mewtwo ex for them or would it have to be set?

Would prefer the set version for my collection. Interested in any other cards?

I could use the darkrai ex promo?

jgreen said:
I could use the darkrai ex promo?

I could do Darkrai EX promo and 3x Red Card for Mewtwo EX set.

can you switch the red cards for muscle bands? if so you have a deal

jgreen said:
can you switch the red cards for muscle bands? if so you have a deal

No thanks. Ended up snagging it elsewhere instead.

do you see anything else on my list that interests you? I really need the muscle bands :/

I have reshiram nd regular art

Hi, I'm from the US and used to have a trade thread here, but I don't anymore (can't CML).
I want your trevenants, delfox, and Mega Venasaur EX.
I have reshiram EX, mewtwo EX, FA terrakion EX, FA Cresselia EX, Heatran EX FA, and Emolga EX RA.

jgreen said:
do you see anything else on my list that interests you? I really need the muscle bands :/

I see the Landorus EX but I don't know what you value it at.

Elbow said:
Hi, I'm from the US and used to have a trade thread here, but I don't anymore (can't CML).
I have reshiram EX, mewtwo EX, FA terrakion EX, FA Cresselia EX, Heatran EX FA, and Emolga EX RA.

Make your offer. I'm more interested in the FAs than anything else you have.

would you take reshiram ex set for 3 muscle bands and one red card?

jgreen said:
would you take reshiram ex set for 3 muscle bands and one red card?

That works. PM me to confirm.

pm sent

I have
articuno EX FA
Black kyurem EX (LTR)
I like your
Palkia EX
2 trevenant XY
1 Xerneas XY
3 rainbow energy
3 shauna
3 red card
2 muscle band

Lugia is the best said:
I have
articuno EX FA
Black kyurem EX (LTR)
I like your
Palkia EX
2 trevenant XY
1 Xerneas XY
3 rainbow energy
3 shauna
3 red card
2 muscle band

I like your Articuno EX FA. I'd like to see pictures of its condition if you don't mind.

I'm down to no Muscle Bands and 2 Red Cards by the way.

eDizzle06 said:

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Squirtle BCR *
Blastoise BCR *
M Venusaur EX XY *
Lapras XY
2x Trevenant XY *
2x Gourgeist XY *
2x Furfrou XY *
4x Cilan
8x Rare Candy
3x Random Receiver
8x Hypnotoxic Laser *
3x Escape Rope *
4x Hard Charm
4x Virbank City Gym *
3x Blend LFPD Energy *
Blend WLFM Energy *

I have:
Celebi EX FA
White Kyurem EX RA & FA
Golurk SR
Heatran EX RA & FA
Simipour NXD
Cradily PLB
Yanmega DRX

My offer to you. Feel free to counter.

That sounds good to me. PM to confirm.

eDizzle06 said:
jgreen said:

I see the Landorus EX but I don't know what you value it at.

Elbow said:

FA Terrakion and Heatran EX for everything I asked for from you?

Elbow said:
FA Terrakion and Heatran EX for everything I asked for from you?

Sorry, I just traded my Trevenants and M Venusaur EX. I'm also expecting the Heatran EX as well.

I have Kyurem EX ND (very light edge wear), Regigigas EX (played), Tornadus EX FA DEX (light play), Giratina EX FA (some tiny white specs on the back), and probably tons of RH's you're looking for. I'm interested in your Rainbow Energy, Professor's Letters, Tool Scrappers, Electrode PLF, Xerneas XY, Yveltal XY, and Bouffalant DRX X2. Let me know what of my stuff you're interested in, and I can make an offer; thanks!

eDizzle06 said:
Lugia is the best said:
I have
articuno EX FA
Black kyurem EX (LTR)
I like your
Palkia EX
2 trevenant XY
1 Xerneas XY
3 rainbow energy
3 shauna
3 red card
2 muscle band

I like your Articuno EX FA. I'd like to see pictures of its condition if you don't mind.

I'm down to no Muscle Bands and 2 Red Cards by the way.
Sorry for the late reply. I have no idea how to upload pictures here since I'm on an iPad but the articuno EX FA is mint.

Lugia is the best said:
Sorry for the late reply. I have no idea how to upload pictures here since I'm on an iPad but the articuno EX FA is mint.

Half of the stuff you wanted just got traded away, so please recheck my haves and make me an offer.

Machamp The Champion said:
I have Kyurem EX ND (very light edge wear), Regigigas EX (played), Tornadus EX FA DEX (light play), Giratina EX FA (some tiny white specs on the back), and probably tons of RH's you're looking for. I'm interested in your Rainbow Energy, Professor's Letters, Tool Scrappers, Electrode PLF, Xerneas XY, Yveltal XY, and Bouffalant DRX X2. Let me know what of my stuff you're interested in, and I can make an offer; thanks!

Interested in Tornadus EX FA and Giratna EX FA. Changed the quantities of my list so please double check everything before making an offer.

Back