• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/15)

I liked Staraptor and Electivire... :p Would one of those work? Im just really trying to get a SV lvl X out of my Rayquaza.... lmk :)

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/15)

oh...well then, im going to have to pass as it will soon be out in a tin. if u like any other lv xs off my list plz LMK

Alright, thanks anyways :)

x1 Staraptor SF
check me for him
i also need one staravia SF/ MD
and one starly any set (but make it a good one)

CML for:
Tangrowth SF

karim: Sorry didnt see anything :(

Flash Kick: I liked your Infernape 4 lvl X... I also have electivire FB (RH) if your intersted... lmk :)

Can you CML for blaziken FB? I really need one and could trade several rares. Also please post back in my thread.

Sorry I am not trading a Lv.X for a holo rare. =/.

CML for Blaziken PT?

Sorry, didnt see anything medaforcer :(

Pk is there anything that is not a Lv.X tha tyou need for the blaze FB? I could possibly trade 2 regular rares.

Please CML for Hippowdon X. I have 2 Call energy and lots of SP trainers as well.

Pokekid brandon: The blaziken is gone :(

Darksoul: If we could, I'd like to do a lvl X for lvl X... I liked your Infernape 4, Staraptor FB lvl X, Flygon lvl X ... lmk :)

Ok I don't need it anymore, I traded for one today.

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/21)

check me for,

Glaceon Lv.X
Weavile DP x2

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/21)

I have a Garchomp SV.I'm interested in your Glaceon X and TSD but I don't think you want to trade either of them just for Garchomp.I don't have anything else on your want list but is there anything else you looking for that is not on your wants list?

Sorry, didnt see anything, for both of you :(

I have 4 call energy.
I want your Leafeon X.
Maybe I have something else you need?

Sorry, I cant really afford to get rid of a lvl X for Calls and stuff.... if you need any rares, just CML for them ;) Thanks

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X! W: Luxray GL lvl X, and much more! Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/23)

*Bump 1*

Updated with new SV!

Back