• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: H: Staraptor FB lvl X Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/

what do u want for the staraptor x then?

RE: H: Staraptor FB lvl X Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of

I can offer several TGIs and something else off my list for Rayquaza C Lv.X... also sort of interested in Blaziken FB, Rayquaza C, and Staraptor FB Lv.X, so CML for those too. I have one unlisted Call Energy.

Note that I don't value Rayquaza especially highly since it will be available in a tin, but I will still trade for it.

RE: H: Staraptor FB lvl X Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/

Superwolfe said:
what do u want for the staraptor x then?

My glaceon Lv.x for your staraptor.

CML for Staraptor FB LV.X I have some TGI that is not listed that I would trade.

i dont have a staraptor

^He was not talking to you.

well, he wuoted me, sorry, i misunderstood.

PLEASE CML for Staraptor FB LV X.

I have call energy x4, TGI power spray x4, and SP radar x4. that I could add into the deal, they may be unlisted, so be aware of all of those cards, and CML for something else to throw in to even up the deal. thanks.

Please CML for Rayquaza C (I'd be interested in Staraptor FB if you see anything you want for it)

@Politoad: You offer first ;)

@Pokekid brandon: no thanks

@novadragon: I know it says no execptions... :p but would you trade Uxie X?

@Frodus: I liked your Luxray X and ALL of your call energy, those are the priority, and I liked all the other stuff you listed...

@AmphaPWn: I liked your: x3 Luxray GL, x2 Pachirisu GE (RH), x2 Weavile SW (RH) (The Pachis are the priority, Luxrays Second, and Weaviles third)

LMK EVERYONE!

RE: H: Staraptor FB lvl X Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of

Alright then...
My:
1x Call Energy
3x Power Spray
2x Energy Gain
3x SP Radar

Your:
1x Rayquaza C Lv.X
1x Blaziken FB

I can probably throw in something else if you want, but I essentially value the TGIs and Call as staples, so I'd say it's a fair deal. Let me know!

Hmm... that looks... decent, but I REALLY would like to trade for your luxray GL lvl X, and your luxray GLs... if you could make an offer with that, I would appreciate it :)

MY:

call energy x4
TGI power spray x4
SP radar x4.
Luxray GL x2 (both RH)

Your:
Staraptor FB LV X.

LMK

Could you switch out the 3 of the SP radars with 3 Broken Time Space? Lmk, then I would agree :)

PokemonPhantom3 said:
Could you switch out the 3 of the SP radars with 3 Broken Time Space? Lmk, then I would agree :)

yeah I can do that.

I'll PM you to finalize the trade.

CMl for
x1 Electivire FB (RH)
x1 Swampert (RH)
x1 Rayquaza C lvl X
x1 Staraptor FB lvl X
x1 Rayquaza C (RH)
x2 Flygon (H)

Hey, how about this?
My:
x1 Swampert (RH)
x1 Rayquaza C lvl X
x1 Rayquaza C (RH)
Your:
Blaziken FB lvl X

LMk :)

hmm...well, i was hoping to complete the set of SV and i already have a rayquazza c x, i like your offer could u find an x thats nit from SV and replace it with blaziken?

I really need the blaziken... could I throw in one more rare to sweeten the deal?

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/15)

oh no, plz dont get me wrong, youve made a very fair deal and i would normally take it but i need blaziken ATM, as i might b trading it for someone with an absol G lv x which i desperately need. i am still interested in trading, what other xs off my list do u like?

Back