• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: H: Staraptor FB lvl X Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/

Not any extra, sorry. Besides, I think the Absol might be going away. ;p

Anything...?

RE: H: Staraptor FB lvl X Raquaza C lvl X! W: Call Energy, and much more!Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and see! (updated: 8/

umm... no not really. sorry :(

PokemonPhantom3 said:
Yes, I have unopened sleeves.

@DJ Vibes: Sorry, didnt see anything =\

Did you want Metagross EX then?

Wait. I dont want a metagross ex :p sorry.... XD

=( Oh darn. I was looking foward to trade too. lol

Sorry :( There just wasnt anything that I was interested in...

CML for:

Jumpluff SW
Venusaur RH SW
Ludicolo RH SW

Thanks!

I saw the SW Weavile, but that was basically all. Do you have Call energy? Thanks, Lmk :D

CML for
x1 Rayquaza C lvl X
x1 Staraptor FB lvl X
x1 Venusaur (RH)

x1 Electivire FB (RH)
x1 Swampert (RH)

I have...2 up for grabs. :p

@EspeonRox:
Could you make me an offer containing: My: Jumpluff SW
Venusaur RH SW
Ludicolo RH SW
Your:
x2 Call
x1 Weavile SW
? Thanks, LMK.
@Superwolf:
I liked your Uxies, mainly. I also liked your Flygon X :) LMK with an offer :)

flygon x and some rares for rayquazza C x and staraptor x?

If your shooting for the lvl Xs, Im trying to get more valuable lvl Xs with them... not like flygon. If you pull something this weekend, (since it says your getting SV on saturday) I'll find it on your list, then come talk to you ;)

ok, could i only trade for the staraptor?

Umm.. sure. Would you do something liike this?
My:
Staraptor lvl X
Your:
Flygon X
x3 Rares

?? LMK!

unfortunately no, i value flygon higher then that...

Eh...no. I don't think that the Weavile is great in the trade, but could we do like 2 for 3? My 2 Call for those 3 cards? NOT FINALIZING.

Is the Darkrai from Great Encounters #4?
If it is please check my thread for it.

YOu still sure you won't do glaceon Lv.X for staraptor? I could throw in some holo rares.

@Superwolf: Alrighties then.

@EspeonRox: Ummm... could we do 2 rares for the 2 calls?

@Huyubin: Sorry, didnt see anything :(

@Pokekid Brandon: Umm... my Glaceon and your Staraptor, or vice versa XD

Back