• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and

cml for:
Garchomp C LV X
Staraptor FB Lv X
Staraptor FB(if you have it)

thanx!!!!!

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and

Do you have Scizor EX, Rocket's Scyther EX, and/or Rocket's Scizor EX?

actingpokemon123: I liked your blaziken lvl X and your Garchomp SV :) Do you have any uxie for trade?

Darksoul: sorry, dont have those :(

Hiya Jordan.
CML for
1 TSD( I can replace it w/JPN one)
1 Poketurn(if you have it)
Thanks.

CML for Mesprit LA?

my:
Blaziken FB LV X
Garchomp SV
for your:
Staraptor FB LV X
Garchomp C LV X
Staraptor FB
Mesprit LA

lmk or counter. ;)

EDIT; Nevermind, sorry!

Carl: sorry, nothin
Medaforcer: sorry nothing :(

acting pokemon: dude.... :( heres my counter:

my: Staraptor FB lvl X + Staraptor FB
Your:
Blaziken lvl X

Not even a Palkia G for it? :V

Please CML for Garchomp CX

Medaforcer: nope, sorry

Darksoul: I liked your Staraptor FB X and your Flygon X, but you'd need to throw in more...

/Bump #2

Cml for rayquaza c lv.x I aslo can get you power sprays and stuff like that and maybe 2 paklia g's

I liked your Electivire FB lvl X and Flygon RR, offer away :)

I'm not very good with trade's but how would you like electiver x for rayquaza x?

Sure, why not :p PM meh

Bump #3... sigh last of the week :p

Please check my lost for your Magmortar Lv.X, Leafeon Lv.X and Glaceon Lv.X

I NEED you Luxray GL lvl X... PLEASE help me work out a deal for this thing. Lmk with an offer ;)

Hey, check me for ANY EX Legend Maker card you have on my Wants list.

Most notably:

-All 3 Regi *s.
-Arcanine ex
-Dustox ex

SOrry, I dont have any of that stuff :(

Back