• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE! H: JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

Something not worth a ton haha. I'm not sure what you need from me. If you would like list what you need from me and I'll pick something appropriate?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE! H: JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

Ok, I need plasma blast commons/uncommons/rares such as:
Lileep
Genesect (rare one)
Blastoise
Abomasnow
Elektross
Mesprit
Azelf
Sigilyph
Machamp (holo one)
Archeops
Escavalier
Salamence
Haxorus
Porygon 2
Porygon z
Caitlin
Energy retrieval
And lastly,
Silver mirror

I'm not sure about the prices but I think the most costly is Haxorus. I'd prefer something cheap like the energy retrieval or the silver mirror.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

I actually don't have any Plasma Blast cards haha. I do have Energy Retieval but from Black and White if that helps? Lol.

Aw , I really need the PLB one! I'm trying to complete the set, lol. But since you dont have anything plasma blast I'll see what else I need. Just give me a second !

Can I throw in some reverse holo cards for the 3rd prism?

Sure what Reverses would you be able to add in?

Lets see! I have Karrablast, Octillery, Aron and Golett from PLB. Cacnea, Lanturn and a Zekrom from Plasma Freeze.

And a bunch of others from the HGSS era but I'm not sure if they're mint.

Is Zekrom OK? If so PM me to finalize.

Thanks!

Yeah Zekrom is in fine condition!
But you sure you want just that?

Yea, just Zekrom is fine with me. Not a big fan of Reverse Holos haha, but if you happen to have any Float Stones laying around for trade, I would happily take some of those haha.

Nah none of those around here. Ok then, I'll send around Friday next week. I'll notify you immediately.

Hi! I have MINT FA Iris and MINT G-Booster off your wants. Might also have a Silver Bangle, Silver Mirror, and Float Stone, and possibly a JPN Cover Fossil. Need to update my haves (on my phone now, so can't do that until tomorrow), but you can CML there, if you'd like.

I'm interested in the following:
Uxie Lv.X (how bad is the damage?)
Crobat G
Call Energy
x2 Claydol GE
Baltoy GE
x3 Gardevoir SW
x2 Roseanne's Research
x2 Lake Boundary
x2 Team Galactic's Wager
Night Maintenace
RH Empoleon DP
Dusknoir DP
Gallade POP7
Toxicroak G DP41
FA Professor Juniper
Absol PLF
And depending on what set they're from, x2 League Promo Bebe's Search, x2 League Promo Warp Point, and x2 League Promo Claydol (if they are GE, I'd rather have them than the regular version)

How much do you value these? Are they in good condition for the most part? And is there anything else on my trade thread you like?

Thanks! :)

Hey there,

FA Iris and G Booster are very low want at the moment, and am not actively trading much for it. I just want that to be kept in mind if you want to continue with those. I am interested in the Float Stone, Silver Bangle, and Silver Mirror though. Just let me know when your thread is updated and I will take a look.

For the other stuff, Bebe's Search are from Rising Rivals, Warp Points are from Majestic Dawn and Claydol are from GE. The rest of the stuff should be in at least good condition. Some might have small creases due to age and how much they were played (I am a terrible shuffler haha) I'd have to check for specifics as almost all of these are RH and probably vary on conditions. But before I look, I would like to get a structure of what would be traded before I look from them as I have a lot of cards to look through lol. And I don't want to be searching for long periods at a time, only to have a deal be non existent lol

Don't worry, I'm a terrible shuffler too haha. The Iris and G-Booster just haven't been played yet.

I didn't know all of those were RH. Would prefer reg art, but that's only because they're worth less than RH; RH is fine, though. Don't want the Bebe's Search, only searching for the Secret Wonders versions. I definitely want the League Promo Claydols over the regular Claydols, and I want the Warp Points, too.

I'll try and update my thread later this evening; not at home atm, so not sure when exactly I can, but I will try to ASAP.

It says on the top that all the cards below and that were listed are the Holo/Reverse Holo versions of the cards. I apologize if that didn't come off clear, I will try to update that to make it more clear.

I might have some non holo versions of those cards left but it will only be a few of them if any. I'll try to take a look if I have some extra time today.

But yea just let me know whenever you do update your thread and I'll take a peek at it when your done to see if I need anything.

Didn't have the chance to update on Sunday, but it's updated now!

So, I don't have a trade thread set up yet (not enough wants and haves to make it worthwhile), but I am interested in what you have to offer. Of what you have available, I am interested in your two Plasma Storm Black Kyurem EXs and one ACE-SPEC Computer Search. Based on your wants, here's what I can offer:

1 Genesect EX Full Art
1 G-Booster
1 Silver Bangle (Non Holo)
4 Silver Mirror (2 Reverse Holo + 2 Non Holo)
1 Blastoise (Plasma Blast - Non Holo Theme Deck)

These are other cards I have that might interest you as throw-ins:

1 Articuno EX Full Art
1 Scoop Up Cyclone

I realize this may be a lot to ask for three cards that are really valuable right now, but I'm willing to be flexible on offers. I also have a list of all my Reverse Holos. LMK what you think. Thanks.

lolpotatoes: I took a look, nothing really major hit me. Found some minor stuff like your 2 Darkrai Promo, Keldeo Promo, maybe some RH Trainers (Juniper, N, Hypnotoxic Laser, Tool Scrapper; Really iffy on these really depending on your value of them). So yea LMK.

EDIT: No longer need G-Booster

Shepdawg1: I send you a PM.

Thanks!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE! H: JPN Items! Genesect EX, EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

Bump! More cards have been added!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE! H: JPN Items! Genesect EX, EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

CML for 2 RH Garbodors, NXD Gardevoir, and Ace Spec Scoop Up Cyclone...I have some of the newer things from your wants like FA Iris, Silver Mirror, Float stone, etc.

Garbodors have been sold, so I no longer have them, but the rest are still available.

I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. I might be just trading for codes right now, since I don't really need much else cards wise other than bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back