• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE! H: JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

Honestly don't agree with your code values, however, I'm assuming you flip them anyway so you have to make a profit so I understand. With that in mind...would you be willing to do this...

x36 Box of PLB Codes
x1 FA Ghetsis
x1 Iris PLB
x1 RH Blastoise PLB
x1 Silver Mirror

FOR

Your:
FA Juniper

Let me know?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE! H: JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

Thread update: My edit did not go through from yesterday lol; The price on codes are now correct! Sorry about the confusion! Will re-update everything now

I was editing my wants and noticed the price was actually wrong lol, sorry about that. But, none the less, I think I will have to pass on that offer. To be honest, other than the codes none of that stuff is of much interest. Full Art Ghesis I found for $5-$8 (and quite of few went under this mark as well) from completed eBay listing. Silver Mirror and Isis I could pick up for about/less than $0.25 each, and Blastoise is really only a pick up want for my collection I wouldn't put it more than $2.00 which I think even Troll and Toad has them at that price (that IMO being the last site I used for comparing prices as it is the most expensive usually lol).

So all of that doesn't really add up for me, sorry!

But I am still interested in codes if you happen to see anything else you might want. Just LMK.

Thanks.

Mind cml for more? If you value ghetsis around $6 and my value on codes would put them around 12 then we are only $3 apart as Junipers sell for $20-23 consistently.

I'd love to make a deal so let me know if you see anything else.

If worst come to worst I can trade bulk to make up the difference let me know.

Skipped..

SoldiersSpirit: I'll give it a check in a moment, but I am only really looking for my wants only. Again, really the codes are the only thing I would be interested in, and even so I wouldn't do a value of $12 of the codes, most I would do is a $9 value for all 36.

And I never said I valued Ghetsis at that price lol. Only said that is what I found it at, but that doesn't mean I would give that much for it lol. Ghetsis isn't a priority and doesn't really sell that great as shown through eBay. The most I would be able to sell it for is around $8, so I probably wouldn't trade it for a value of $6, not worth it TBH. For me to trade for it, I wouldn't give up more than $4.00 - $4.50.

Pokewiz1999: Sorry about that! Should have checked the page before, my apologizes.

Anyway, yes I would need more than 2 Cheren unfortunately. Cheren is a very low want right now only value it at like $4 - $5 at most.

AnthonyG said:
SoldiersSpirit: I'll give it a check in a moment, but I am only really looking for my wants only. Again, really the codes are the only thing I would be interested in, and even so I wouldn't do a value of $12 of the codes, most I would do is a $9 value for all 36.

And I never said I valued Ghetsis at that price lol. Only said that is what I found it at, but that doesn't mean I would give that much for it lol. Ghetsis isn't a priority and doesn't really sell that great as shown through eBay. The most I would be able to sell it for is around $8, so I probably wouldn't trade it for a value of $6, not worth it TBH. For me to trade for it, I wouldn't give up more than $4.00 - $4.50.

Pokewiz1999: Sorry about that! Should have checked the page before, my apologizes.

Anyway, yes I would need more than 2 Cheren unfortunately. Cheren is a very low want right now only value it at like $4 - $5 at most.

Ah ok then... I think they're valued higher then that so I'll pass. Thanks for looking.

Cool, appreciate your time though, I'll pass for now :)

Pokewiz1999 + SoldiersSpirit: No problem, thanks for posting! Maybe another time

Interested in x2 virbank city gym. See anything on my list?

I am only looking for my wants at the moment and will not be checking list, sorry.

I have DEX Krookodile Holo and RH, interested to know if you have any Giratina FA BW Promo only

No sorry, I don't have that particular card ATM.

how about 4x BW P!P holo psychic energy?

All of the holo energies I am willing to trade are listed. If it is there I have it, if it isn't I don't.

I have an Iris. Willing to trade a Virbank for her?

No thank you

Bump! Updated with a few more items and cards.

Do you have any audinos from boundaries crossed with the busybody ability

I do not have an Audino right now, sorry! If you need anything else feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Ok, thanks anyways. I have a ton of codes I need to get off my hand so I will see if I see anything I need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back