• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE! H: JPN Items! Genesect EX, EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

Sorry, not checking list. Only looking for bulk and/or codes at this moment.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE! H: JPN Items! Genesect EX, EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

Bump!

Binx345

Verified Seller

How many unused code cards (from various sets BW to LT) would you want for shiny max potion?

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

I've already answered this for a quite a few times already lol. My response will be the same.

AnthonyG said:
Not taking general offers like that, sorry. Code prices are listed in my thread of what I value each code at, I can't lump codes together to prtoect me from getting codes that are undesired.

If you need help identifying codes I can help you out. If not I don't think I will be modifying it in any way.

Binx345

Verified Seller

But you still wont say how many codes you would want for it.

Hmm Lets take codes from plasm sets and LT, I think 90 codes from those sets specifically is a fair offer. I can try to make most of the codes p blast or LT, but some may need to be P freeze or P storm.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

It's because we have gone though this a few times already lol. I don't know how many more time I can explain it.

If you aren't going to give me a breakdown then I wouldn't do any less than 125-130 for the Max Potion if the codes are from Legendary Treasures to Plasma Storm only.

If you keep refusing to just tell me how many you have of each set, I can't give you a better or more accurate deal (probably for less codes as well). So if you want general offers like that, the offer above is the best I can do.

Binx345

Verified Seller

I really dont count or sort them all. But I think I will pass. Sorry I would only trade 125 or more code cards for a shiny blastoise or shiny ultra ball. I value the shiny max potion at no more then 75 blast/LT code cards, but I am unsure if I have that many from those sets.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Not interested. But thanks for posting.

adam44

Aspiring Trainer

Hello!
I am interested in your Genesect EX and I am offering 72 code cards (36 LT, 17 PB, 5 PF, 4 NXD), that's all I have.
If you could, please PM with your answer otherwise I'll check back here.
/ Adam

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

7. You may only close your thread if nobody has posted on it for two weeks. After two weeks without any new posts, it is considered a dead topic and nobody else is allowed to post on it. Reviving a dead thread (other than your own), will result in a warning. If you would like to close it after the two weeks, simply PM a Trading Corner moderator. You can only request a new trade thread if your original thread is closed. We will not close your trade thread if it has not been at least two weeks since your last post on it.

AnthonyG, PM me to reopen.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Re-opened by owner's request.

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind

Hey there, interested in these:
Black Kyurem EX PLS
Hypnotoxic Laser (played and otherwise) xX
Virbank (any condition) xX
Skyla xX
N (any condition) xX

I have XY, LT, PLB, and other code cards for trade, and a few hundred C/U bulk. Can you give me an idea of how much you'd need for each card? Thanks.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

I am updating my thread tomorrow, a lot of this stuff is gone. You can check my sales thread if it is really urgent or something, that is more up to date with the newer cards.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE! H: SR Max Potion, EX + More! Tons of Older Cards W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

Thread has been updated. Still a few more things I need to check out but otherwise it is good to go.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE! A complete thread overhaul! Looking to trade all older cards Base Set-Arceus + Items! W: PTCGO Codes & BULK

Updated looking to trade older stuff only!

More coming soon!

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.
RE: H: Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: Blastoise Cards, Codes, or Bulk!

7 Month Bump! Found A LOT of old format stuff, that some of you folks might be interested in. Conditions vary, be sure to ask ahead of time, pictures are available.

Also forgot to mention I am willing to check list!

Enjoy!

Eagle2010

Aspiring Trainer

Hey! I have a Clair's Blastoise. Also a Squirtle from the japanese video set http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMTUz/z/LagAAOxy015SLgzF/$(KGrHqNHJF!FIpyK(!JvBSLgzFe6Fg~~60_57.JPG

Interested in your Luxray GL (X)? and the houndoom. Which is it?

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Hey there,

I'm interested in the Sid's Blastoise, I actually have that video Squirtle but thank you.

Houndoom is the Promo POP Undaunted one.

LMK.

Eagle2010

Aspiring Trainer

Hmm, ok. Luxray is G LV X right (also nm)? If so, would you do it for the Blastoise, and something small for the houndoom?

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

It is the Luxray G Lv. X (only Luxray X there is). Although it is not in mint condition. If you need pictures I can give you some.

But I'd need to check up on the Blastoise not sure I would have done the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.