Going To Battle Roads

O

ohten40oz

Hey gang, this is my first post because i just found out about this site, Its great so far.
I need a deck designed to upset, anger people, think of sharpedo using strip bare, that makes people mad. im looking for a full deck like this, any ideas?

The deck garage is intended for complete decklists, not for strategy advice. This type of post belongs in Competitive Collective. I'll move it there for you.

Also, please update your thread title to relate to the content of the post. We try enforce that rule pretty strictly here.

Welcome to PB, btw. :)

Well, Durant also discards but heat or kinda ruins it. Maybe Something with terrakion? It is good against both darkrai and zekeels.

4-4 Sharpedo
2 FlipTini
4-4 Cincinno

+A bunch of disruption cards.

You're welcome, world.

VVV and Accelgor Lock are definitely kinds of decks where your opponents will probably not be pleased to see, especially if you can lock them early on. They won't be attacking on their turn, so that's definitely quite annoying! :D

dmaster out.

Frillish or Lilligant w/ Flipitini and Vileplume. Opponent will rage quit. Kingdra Prime is with Frillish.
Frillish paralyzes with no damae (thats why we use Kingdra swarm) and Lilligant does 20 and para poisons but is a stage 1. I personally like frillish better because it takes up less space and is way more consistent but......your choice.

Rikko145 said:
4-4 Sharpedo
2 FlipTini
4-4 Cincinno

+A bunch of disruption cards.

You're welcome, world.

Oh my gosh you are such a troll. If I see this at battle roads I blame you :p

Accelgor is a great card to use. Mew Prime actually abuses him better, I think. If you put an Accelgor into the lost zone, you can (theoretically) use Deck and Cover every turn with a Double Colorless or other help. Vileplume will make it so your opponents cannot play Switch, and you basically just kill them slowly. I played a version of this deck, and my opponent also used Chandelure to place the damage counters around so I would always die from poison going back onto their turn, so I would (theoretically) never attack.

Oh wait, I forgot Weavile!

*trollololololololololol*

But yeah, I think the trolliest deck is Sharpedo. Basically, you don't let them have a hand. You could use Slowking to control their topdecks, if you wanted. Nothing screams "TROLL!!!!!" in your opponent's face like playing N and then discarding their hand.

Durant is a highly-hated deck, and is pretty cost-friendly. Lol at the Sharpedo deck. If you get that up and running fast there is almost no chance. Slowking is a must-you cannot afford your opponent to topdeck a PONT or Juniper.

I built that deck when Noble victories came out, it was GREAT on paper...WAY too slow...but with Level Ball out now, it would probably be faster..:)

Go with Sharpedo!

Eeveelution Smack-up

That's what I'd do.
What's more fun than healing as you deal damage for a quick cost? 8D

and eevees.
They're too cute, everyone's gotta have eevee.

Here's the skeleton of a real troll list:

Pokemon:
- 4 Darkrai EX Full Art
- 4 Mewtwo EX Full Art
- 4 Tornadus EX Full Art
- 4 Raikou EX Full Art
- 4 Zekrom EX Full Art

Trainers:
- 4 Golden Catcher
- 4 Victory Cup (1st Place)
- 4 Tropical Beach (Finalist; Semi-Finalist, preferably)

The rest you can fill as you see fit, just make sure the trainers and energy are reverse holo/rare holos. And, if possible, try to make card sleeves out of freshly minted $100 bills. Your opponents WILL be MAD, win or lose. I guarantee it.

Most hateful deck, IMO, is Bellsprout/Spinarak/Vileplume/Mewtwo EX. Lock something down until time is called, then take the first and only prize of the game.

leonardbatfish said:

Pokemon:
- 4 Darkrai EX Full Art
- 4 Mewtwo EX Full Art
- 4 Tornadus EX Full Art
- 4 Raikou EX Full Art
- 4 Zekrom EX Full Art

Trainers:
- 4 Golden Catcher

The rest you can fill as you see fit, just make sure the trainers and energy are reverse holo/rare holos. And, if possible, try to make card sleeves out of freshly minted $100 bills. Your opponents WILL be MAD, win or lose. I guarantee it.

ZOMIGOSH that is troll deck! I would hate versing that >->

^ Hahahahahahahaha make sure you wear a tuxedo when you play and carry your deck in a designer bag.

leonardbatfish said:

Pokemon:
- 4 Darkrai EX Full Art
- 4 Mewtwo EX Full Art
- 4 Tornadus EX Full Art
- 4 Raikou EX Full Art
- 4 Zekrom EX Full Art

Trainers:
- 4 Golden Catcher

I approve of this deck.

leonardbatfish said:

Pokemon:
- 4 Darkrai EX Full Art
- 4 Mewtwo EX Full Art
- 4 Tornadus EX Full Art
- 4 Raikou EX Full Art
- 4 Zekrom EX Full Art

Trainers:
- 4 Golden Catcher

I'd feel so much better knowing that I didn't spend that much money ever on cards... So I could justify buying more :3

Back