Future EXs

Unless it reads like beedrill where the effect only happens if the said move was not used last turn but even then that was beedrills only attack.

Meloetta EX Hp 170 {C}

{C}{C} song and dance 40+
Flip a coin if heads this attack
does 20 more damage and search
your deck for a basic energy and
attach it to this pokemon.

{P}{F}{C}{C} final performance 150
Shuffle this pokemon and all cards
attached to it back in your deck. This
attack can't be used if this is your only
Pokémon.

Weakness. Resistance. Retreat cost {C}{C}

Darkrai909 said:
Unless it reads like beedrill where the effect only happens if the said move was not used last turn but even then that was beedrills only attack.

Meloetta EX Hp 170 {C}

{C}{C} song and dance 40+
Flip a coin if heads this attack
does 20 more damage and search
your deck for a basic energy and
attach it to this pokemon.

{P}{F}{C}{C} final performance 150
Shuffle this pokemon and all cards
attached to it back in your deck. This
attack can't be used if this is your only
Pokémon.

Weakness. Resistance. Retreat cost {C}{C}

Beedrill was a stage 2 and it was ineffective to use its attack every other turn.

Cresselia EX HP 170 {P}

[Ability] Lunar Protection
As long as there is a Darkrai EX on your bench, reduce all damage done by your opponent's basic Pokemon by 30.

{P}{P}{C} Psychic Curse 100
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now confused.

Magnezone_Elf said:
@Darkrai909, it seems that Meloetta is underpowerd.

I figured it can either be under powered or over so I decided to give it its own acceleration and high attack and it won't be terribly hard to ko since it can leave the board without using up resources

Deoxys EX [P] 170HP

ABILITY- When you play this Pokemon from your hand to your bench, you may use this ability. Search your deck for a Supporter Card, reveal it to your opponent, and place it on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterword. Then use the effect of that card as the effect of this ability.

[C] Formulate
Search your deck for 3 Energy Cards, and attach them to any Pokemon you have in play.

[P][P][C][C] Dexoymater
Choose 3 of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 70 damage to those Pokemon. This Pokemon can't attack during your next turn.

W- [D] X2
R- [P] -20
RC- [C][C]

Did you see my Celebi EX's ability? It was pretty much the same as your Deoxys EX's ability.

Landorus EX HP180 {F}
ABILITY The Field's Abundance
Once during your turn, you may search your deck for a {F} energy and attatch it to 1 of your Pokémon, at the end of your next turn, that Pokémon takes 10 damage.
{F}{F} Sandstorm Whip 60
{F}{F}{C} Globe Quake 100
You may discard an energy attatched to this Pokémon, if you do, then search your discard pile for an energy card and attatch it to one of your benched Pokémon. (You can't attatch the energy you discarded).
Weak: {W} x2 Resist: {L} -20 Retreat: {C}{C}

I'm excited for Rayquaza EX but I'll really hopping if I see news for

Lugia EX
Celebi EX
Scizor EX
Arceus EX
Deoxys EX
Meloetta EX

Seems like only legendary Pokemon are EX's though so Scizor won't be likely.

Celebi and Meloetta will kind of be like Shaymin EX, not that great but still pretty powerful.

Lugia will either throw us a blast from the past or give us something cool... something like "Dark of the Storm" ability, every turn, the opponent would lose 1 benched pokemon to deck.

Arceus could have something devastating like "Birth of the Universe" your opponent has to remove the cards from their hand and prize them. Or something to make them have to re-prize... so if they we're winning, they're not anymore. But that'd be insanely broken.

Deoxys EX... he could have an ability to shift once per turn. Whether to deal an extra 40 damage or to block 30 damage as well as an energy acceleration option.

Magnezone_Elf said:
Did you see my Celebi EX's ability? It was pretty much the same as your Deoxys EX's ability.

Landorus EX HP180 {F}
ABILITY The Field's Abundance
Once during your turn, you may search your deck for a {F} energy and attatch it to 1 of your Pokémon, at the end of your next turn, that Pokémon takes 10 damage.
{F}{F} Sandstorm Whip 60
{F}{F}{C} Globe Quake 100
You may discard an energy attatched to this Pokémon, if you do, then search your discard pile for an energy card and attatch it to one of your benched Pokémon. (You can't attatch the energy you discarded).
Weak: {W} x2 Resist: {L} -20 Retreat: {C}{C}

Soooo broken. It does the same thing as typhlosion, but it's a basic...

Back