Future EXs

Tyranitar EX Hp:180 {D}

Ability Darkness charge
Each of your darkness type pokémon in play do 20
more damage to the defending pokémon. You can't
use more then one Darkness charge ability per turn.

{D}{C}{C} Devastating blast 50+
Flip a coin if heads this attack does
30 more damage and discard an energy
attached to the defending pokemon if
tails discard an energy from this pokémon.

{D}{D}{F}{F} Gaia's crush 200
Discard all energy attached to this pokémon
flip a coin for each of your opponent's pokémon
for each heads discard an energy attached to that
pokemon and do 30 damage to that pokemon.

Weakness {F}X2 resistance {P} retreat {C}{C}{C} pokémon-EX rule when a pokémon EX is knocked out your opponent takes two prize cards

I would really enjoy seeing a card like this where there is a huge risk in playing it but also a huge reward.

Celebi EX 140 hp? That seems very high. Usually the pokemon like celebi and jirachi have low hp like around 60 to 100. I think its ability is realistic though.

Jirachi said:
Celebi EX 140 hp? That seems very high. Usually the pokemon like celebi and jirachi have low hp like around 60 to 100. I think its ability is realistic though.
Well, it's an EX, so it's kind of supposed to have high hp lol...

It really was a rushed job, should it have less HP, but I would really like to see move speculation for:
Keldeo EX
Meloetta EX
Genesect EX
Thundrus EX
Landorus EX
Thanks!

What I think is going to be in BW5, are: Rayquaza EX, Giritina EX, Landorus EX, Thundurus EX, Cresellia EX, victini Ex, because all except Giritina and victini's counterparts are in Dark Explorers. In the set after that.... Keldeo Ex, Cobalion EX, Terrakion Ex, Virizion Ex, Dialga Ex, Palkia Ex. Well.. because the musketeer's all almost guarrenteed to have an EX form... and Dialga/Palkia are counterpats to Giritina. I have no Idea what the ones after that could be, Maybe: Geneset, Meloetta etc.

Umm...if BW5 is Dragon Blade and Dragon Blast, wouldn't it make much more sense for the EXes in that set to be dragon-type? I'm expecting Palkia and Dialga to be in BW5 as well as possibly a Black Kyurem EX and White Kyurem EX since the movie will be out either before or around then.

Dark Void said:
Umm...if BW5 is Dragon Blade and Dragon Blast, wouldn't it make much more sense for the EXes in that set to be dragon-type? I'm expecting Palkia and Dialga to be in BW5 as well as possibly a Black Kyurem EX and White Kyurem EX since the movie will be out either before or around then.

Just like it would have made more sense for the EXes in Dark Rush to be dark type?

Both Rayquaza and Giratana will be released as Dragon types, one for each mini set. If we get more dragon EXes, it'll probably be one more of each, though I wouldn't be surprised if all 4 other EXes were non-dragons.

BW5 has been in production for a while, and will be released before the movie (March vs. April), so Kyurem forms, Keldeo, Meloetta would be in BW6.

People, stop thinking that there will be EXs for non-legendary Pokémon. It's not gonna happen. For those who think they will run out of legendaries, they won't. Each set is released from 3 to 3 months (usually), and, whether or not this generation is being rushed, they still have plenty of legendaries to use if they continue to release 4-6 EXs per set.

There won't be anymore Dragon-type legendaries in BW5. There's only space for Rayquaza and Giratina.

The next set (BW6) will either be based on the movie or B2W2, so the EXs will probably be the new Kyurem formes and the Musketeers...

I think BW6 will be based on the movie and a final summing up of the B&W series with the next set focusing on B2W2 with a new numbering system. Following the 3-month set distribution, the next Japanese set will likely be in June, the same month as the new games are released. However, if you look at past releases, BW1 was released in December when the games came out in September (talking Japanese release dates here). I think it follows precedent, and also works well for marketing, if TCG based on B2W2 comes out a bit further after the games rather than concurrently.

Of course, with B2W2 being a sequel of the type we've never seen before in main Pokémon games, the idea of "precedent" is kind of shaky. So, it's all just speculation at this point.

In the vein of speculation, I must agree that non-legendary EXes are very unlikely at this point in the series. There are still plenty of legendaries to go through, even releasing 6 at time. I think that if we get non-legendary EXes at all, it would only be after a new TCG series comes out (such as after B2W2).

Artemis said:
Just like it would have made more sense for the EXes in Dark Rush to be dark type?

All EXes to this point have been legendaries. There is only 1 dark legendary, and it was released as an EX in that set, so it really doesn't prove anything about whether the EXes in BW5 will be mostly dragon or not.

Alright, replace "EXes" with "Pokémon" then. There's no precedence to show that the EXes will be entirely (or even predominantly) Dragon-type, just because it's the type is the focus/title of the set.

Magnezone_Elf said:
Its certain that BKyurem and WKyurem will be in BW6, does anyone have movesets for my earlier suggestion post?

I certainly do.

Kyurem EX (W)
{R}{W}{C} Ice Burn 50
Flip a coin, if heads the defending pokemon is now Burned and Paralyzed

{R}{R}{W}{C} Freezing Flare 160
Flip a coin. If heads, this pokemon does 60 damage to itself. If tails, this pokemon cannot use Freezing Flare during you next turn.

Kyurem EX (B)
{L}{W}{C} Ice Shock 50
Flip a coin, if heads the defending pokemon is now Confused and Paralyzed

{L}{L}{W}{C} Freezing Bolt 160
Flip a coin. If heads, discard 3 Energy from this pokemon. If tails, this pokemon cannot use Freezing Bolt during you next turn.

I basically combined The Dragons and Kyurem, because pokemon will most likely do that too.

The Fire Wyrm said:
I certainly do.

Kyurem EX (W)
{R}{W}{C} Ice Burn 70
The defending pokemon is now Burned and Paralyzed

{R}{R}{W}{C} Freezing Flame 150
Flip a coin. If heads, this pokemon does 50 damage to itself. If tails, this pokemon cannot use Freezing Flare during you next turn.

Kyurem EX (B)
{L}{W}{C} Ice Shock 70
The defending pokemon is now Confused and Paralyzed

{L}{L}{W}{C} Freezing Bolt 150
Flip a coin. If heads, discard 2 Energy from this pokemon. If tails, this pokemon cannot use Freezing Bolt during you next turn.

I basically combined The Dragons and Kyurem, because pokemon will most likely do that too.
First attack way overpowered, second attack way underpowered.

I'm not talking about damage. If you notice, there has not been a pokemon that can do paralyze without a coin flip. Auto paralysis is broken. As for the second attacks, choose one drawback. Having both is too weak.

pokemonjoe said:
I'm not talking about damage. If you notice, there has not been a pokemon that can do paralyze without a coin flip. Auto paralysis is broken. As for the second attacks, choose one drawback. Having both is too weak.
Cant get rid of the drawbacks, but can remove auto paralyisis

pokemonjoe is right, both drawbacks make the attack very underpowered, as you're defenitley going to have something crazy going on there.

Back