Future EXs

Magnezone_Elf

Sexy as ever!!!
Hello, the reign of the EXs has started! What more amazing Pokémon will we see in the future?
I'm thinking:
DEFINITELY:
Ho-Oh EX
Lugia EX
Celebi EX
Landorus EX
Suicune EX
And much more!
PLZ post ur ideas with the cards stats and ur ideas on my thoughts.
Thank u!

Glaceon said:
Please say why you think these will be EXs, not which Pokémon you want to be EXs. Thanks!

Kingdra EX
Scizor EX
Gengar EX
Luxray EX

That's more me dreaming, as I would be soooooo happy if the above came true!
I would think they would print a Mew EX ? and a Charizard EX ? would be nice to see some stage 2 EX's
I am thinking they need to print something soon to help speed on Stage 2's, especially with all the "buffs" we have for basics now :O

Evolite, Prism energy, 150+HP

A Volcarona EX would make me happy!
But the starters of each type will be an EX in the Dragon Blast/Blade sets with Reshiram and Zekrom could be possible.

I want Lugia EX, Charizard EX and Luxray EX

These 3 sounds really great
Lugia EX 170HP
(Water, Fire, Lightning) Elemental Blast 200

like Neo Genesis and Unseen Forces
I want EX like that, even for Collection

As much as I don't like to say it I don't see us having stage 2 EX's printed again. It seems that only legendary Pokemon get the privilege of being an EX. I am anticipating the Cobalion/Terrekion/Virizion/Keldeo EX's to be released in Japan's July set (to tie with the movie) and Thundurus and Suicune and Rayquaza are almost guaranteed at this point for a future release.

T-Peezy said:
I am anticipating the Cobalion/Terrekion/Virizion/Keldeo EX's to be released in Japan's July set (to tie with the movie)

This makes alot of sense :) would be good to see as well :)
Definitely want to see more ability's on EX's (and in general)
Would be cool to see a pikachu EX, couse it's Pikachu!

Looks like only legendarys are EX so far :/ I wish they could give evolutions some love thought..

As for Exs I hoping for Articuno and Moltres since they are one of my favorite pokémon so fullarts of them would be amazing!

mew ex( i realyyyyyyyyyyy want one of these xD)
thunderus ex
moltres,articuno,zapdos ex
rayquaza ex
suicune ex
lugia,ho-ho

TepigUnlimited1000 said:
Tepig EX
Speed: 60%
Attack:80%
Defence:50%
Snivy EX
Speed:50%
Attack:70%
Defence:100%
Oshawott EX
Speed: 20%
attack: 90%
Defence: 90%

Could you elaborate?

Tyranitar EX would be mean as was his prime at the time T tar could destroy everything but was just to slow a shame it came down to speed butt oh well and arceus EX with the ability to be any type that he also has the energy attached to him would be interesting it'd replace a bunch of the 6 corners pokemon.

T-Peezy said:
As much as I don't like to say it I don't see us having stage 2 EX's printed again. It seems that only legendary Pokemon get the privilege of being an EX.
Just because the only EXs released so far were legendaries doesn't mean that there won't be any non-legendary EX Pokemon in the future...

On topic, I would like to see a Scolipede and Donphan EX. Those are my favorite Pokemon, I'd love to see them as EXs.

Please say why you think these will be EXs, not which Pokémon you want to be EXs. Thanks!

Future EX's? Legendary Pokémon. And when they run out of Legendaries, they'll print more Legendaries with different text. Why? Look at the past EX's.

But if they do make any Stage 1 or Stage 2 EX's, at least make it playable in the format, with the current and future format in mind.

The first post doesn't require us to say why as of when I typed this up >:I

After getting a lot of popularity with Donphan Prime, I don't see why PCL wouldn't cash out on a Donphan EX the same way they did for Gengar...and Machamp...and Nidoqueen...

I'd like to see keldeo because its attack will be really good I think, and because he will look awesome in EX. I'd also like to see him in FA, I thought shaymin FA looked cool. Jirachi is one of my favorite pokemon, and I hope to see him in FA and because his attack is probably also going to be really good. Keldeo would probably be made because it hasn't come out in card form yet and yet is a legendary, and they would probably not leave him out. I think that Jirachi may become an EX because they seems to be making EXs from the older legendaries.

Back