Full Metal Wall in February

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
AHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAY. Now I won’t be able to sleep tonight it’s too beautiful to NOT think about can’t wait to get this card in English

FralPal

[model]feraligatr[/model]
You know how people pay a stupid amount of money on card board around prerelease time? Yeah, I'm totally doing that for this card!

garnetto

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe her blue aquatic background isn't referring to her name, but rather her signiture starter, blastoise

silversalamence10

Top Hat Regulator
Not gonna lie, I see how cute she looks and the aquatic background reminds me of the Bermuda Triangle clan from Cardfight Vanguard, thus my first thoughts on this was "This has waifu tax written all over it."

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Full art supporters always seem to be consistently great, anyone else notice that? Theres always something for everyone and they're almost always really nice, this one being no exception. It's not my absolute favorite, but I can definitely see why others would like it, and it's really well done anyways.

Spring Sun Warrior

Aspiring Trainer
the nerf on this card is heartbreraking. a double skyla is not op, it wouldve been fine without having to have no Pokémon with abilities. such a shame