Full Metal Wall in February

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jan 12, 2019.

1. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

The renders for the full art beasts are fantastic, that Celesteela may be one of the best normal full arts yet.

But I think the real winner here is the SR Buzz/Phero. The artist really did them justice and it furthers how good of a new collectible these special art tag teams are.

2. twied158 Aspiring Trainer
    twied158

Wow, the Blastoise GX Full Art is a disappointment. Pokemon is so hit-or-miss with full arts.

3. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

You can DEFINITELY tell that the Blastoise GX cards are Sadaji's first cards lol!!!

4. boyishgoodlooks Aspiring Trainer
    boyishgoodlooks

Will Ultra Forest Kartenvoy stop the block on Joleton Gx and Dawn Wings Gx's Gx attacks?

5. jo94 Gen 3 lover
    jo94

totally in love with that pheromosa.

6. boyishgoodlooks Aspiring Trainer
    boyishgoodlooks

No doubt! And you can use buff padding to tank.

7. SubApathy Team Rocket
    SubApathy

Is it just me or is Blastoise trying to size up to Snorlax?

8. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Yes it is. Sorry for being blunt, but there isn’t really any way else to put it.

9. Shishigami Aspiring Trainer
    Shishigami

If it's Blastoise showing that grin full of open teeth, then it is a win.

10. Thundercloud_TCG Aspiring Trainer
    Thundercloud_TCG

With the caterpie/metapod
    Can I put the Caterpie down, use pupitation, hit heads and then Emergence?

11. Duo Dreaming of a Milotic V/V-MAX
    Duo

So does this card become playable if Garbotoxin is in play on your opponent's side and you have Pokemon with abilities shut off?

12. TheFlyingPidove Missing the old days
    TheFlyingPidove

They added Starly to the Mt. Coronet SR, really? Dialga would've been perfect with Spear Pillar in the background. Some other fitting Pokémon would be: Magnemite, Bronzong or even Skarmory. I would have been happy with any steel type, actually. But no, let's add STARLY. Boo this. I'm crying over nothing and I love it.

Lord Goomy likes this.
  13. arulz THE SEEKER
    arulz

Does Celesteela block all attacks from GX Pokémon, or just GX-attacks? Pretty sure it’s the latter, but everyone seems to think it’s another safeguarder when it looks to be just a blocker of the once per game GX move

14. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

CORRECT!

15. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Yes, because Garbotoxin states that “Pokémon have no abilities” rather than “Pokémon can’t use their abilities.”

16. Duo Dreaming of a Milotic V/V-MAX
    Duo

Alright thanks for the clarification. I wasn't certain if that was a little loophole you could spin or if the Pokemon has to have absolutely no ability text on it in the first place.

Lord Goomy likes this.
  17. AcePlayz Just call me, the Pokemon Master!
    AcePlayz

I love that secret rare Mount Coronet

18. arulz THE SEEKER
    arulz

Actually this is not correct, it says “no Pokémon has abilities EXCEPT GARBOTOXIN” so Garbotoxin is still an ability, so greens search doesn’t work

19. Duo Dreaming of a Milotic V/V-MAX
    Duo

To reclarify, I mentioned if it was my opponent's Garbotoxin, in which case I would be able to play Green since I have no abilities on my side as a result of my opponent's side of the field, not my own.

arulz likes this.
  20. Darryl Fisher Aspiring Trainer
    Darryl Fisher

Advanced Member Member

I'm not really a fan of any of these. Hopefully they are better in person.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?