Full Metal Wall in February

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Melmetal GX ability + Metal Frying pan + Melmetal Lucario Tag Team Gx GX Attack = -90 Damage

Melmetal Gx Ability and the Metal Frying Pan was already complicated and now this attack and keep working the entire game and just for 1 energy, should be for 4 at least, something like 3 for 1 turn and 3+ for the entire game and at least a metal energy in the cost not just colorless

Wechselbalg

brb
*sigh* when will we get good steel type cards...(I don't think tool drop Doublade will be that good)

I like the illustration though.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Until the end of the... Game. Okay, that's ridiculous.

*sigh* when will we get good steel type cards...(I don't think tool drop Doublade will be that good)

I like the illustration though.

Remember that there is an Aegislash that it can evolve into that can cut damage by 40 with its ability. This, Celebi, and the Frying Pan... That's a 100 damage reduction on a non-gx attacker! I'm scared of the combos that could come of this GX attack...

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
A lot of versatility but I would of thought it would have had at least 270 HP like Venusaur/Celebi, because I would of rather had an extra retreat cost of 4 and then be able to use the new held item to increase its HP.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
It does 50 for a DCE, while accelerating energy to itself. Facter in a Dhelmise or 2 and it's a fast, bulky deck. Only problem is it's weak to fire. Maybe the new solgaleo?

octotot

Aspiring Trainer
So it goes good in a double Solgaleo deck, don't have to worry about weakness. That GX attack could help in the Blacephalon match-up with no weakness in play, as that's one more energy they need for the OHKO on the lions

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Lucario & Melmetal TTGX - The GX atk will be a pain on your side unless you find ways to remove it. Lanakila won't help to get access to Brawny Pads because it's a gosh darn stadium that can be Blowered and outclassed by something like Mt. Coronet. And only apply on I think on Basics, it is a basic, yeah. It can but I won't suggest it. 5 Geodudes

Yoyo Chen

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Nice gx attack, I am sure someone will combo it to top place in regional or above tournament