Full Metal Wall in February

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
Omgggggggg green is here in the tcg! She BETTER get a full art or I will flip, I like getting new full arts for the collection but not getting a full art for a good looking card is outrageous (hint hint Lt.surge didn’t get one) I don’t care if the ultra forest kartenvoy doesn’t get a full art mainly cause I would want the more known characters to get one so their BETTER be a full art for green

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Molayne seem crap. Discard 2 Metals to shuffle 1 trainer card back to deck as your Supporter for the turn? It it had to been to the hand as the teaser had apparently suggested then that would have been much better.

Also we didn't get that Supporter that prevented effects of your opponent's items.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Dang, Molayne’s not as good a card as what was teased...oh well, I’ll collect one anyways because it’s Molayne. And hey, the Ultra Forest Kartenvoy gets a neat card! I like the new arts on Acerola and Metal Frying Pan, Caterpie and Metapod are cute of course, and Golbat’s place looks swanky. :p The ability on that Melmetal looks interesting, and I’m sensing an aura of synergy between that Lucario and Metal Core Barrier.

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
The baby Lucario seems kinda dope with magearna to constantly remove the tool attached to it and attach it again. You are able to block 60 damage with a frying pan after Lucario melmetal tag team uses the gx Attack as well!

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
power plant card is good ... metal tanking strats may actually start to be viable, baby melmetal is interesting. celesteela seems decent too, initially thought the gx attack looked bad, but its basically a draw 6 effect in the early game

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
The baby Lucario seems kinda dope with magearna to constantly remove the tool attached to it and attach it again. You are able to block 60 damage with a frying pan after Lucario melmetal tag team uses the gx Attack as well!
Ah yeah, that’s right, Tool-removing abilities go well with Lucario. I’ve got the Masquerain that does that.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Buzzwole x Pheromosa TTGX - 6 prizes in 1 turn if setup properly. 4-5 Geodudes
  • Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree - I just want the Adaptive Evolution one. 2/2/2
  • Tangela/Tangrowth - ok. 2/3
  • Kartana - Revenge atkr yo! 4 Geodudes
  • Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise-GX - Go nuts with the TUP Blastoise. 2/3/4-5
  • Pyukumuku - I don't know if the 2nd atk will be implemented in PTCGO. 2 Geodudes
  • Ekans/Arbok - eww! 2-turn atks, eww! Considering that you're frail. 2/2
  • Slowpoke/Slowbro - risky. 3/3
  • Drowzee/Hypno - Zoroark-friendly. 2-3 (because you can't use Elm)/3-4
  • Zubat/Golbat/Crobat - not loving it. 2/2/3
  • Sandshrew/Sandslash - ehh. 2/2
  • Geodude/Graveler/Golem - all of the atkrs are having 1 or 2 RC in common. You might possibly deal 120-150 base for 4. No! 2/3/3
  • Hitmontop - someone suggest in Wossi's vid that you could use Marshadow for this. Ehh! You just introduce to your opponent a 2-prized Pokémon. Still 3-turn atks, not buying it. 3
  • Riolu/Lucario - Instant counter to Sylvoir?? Because Choice Band, Mag, spam!, KO. 3/3-4
  • Stakataka - 3 Geodudes
  • Melmetal x Lucario TTGX - Nuts GX atk if you can find a way to counter it. 5 Geodudes
  • Alolan Diglett/Alolan Dugtrio - waste of a bench space. It happens to me when I try PRC Rhyperior working. 2/3
  • Aron/Lairon/Agrron - Ninetales is not an excuse for having to make an underwhelming card work. 2/2/3
  • Genesect - main atk sucks! Not even as good as SHL Latios. The ability sucks if you faced a Shrine deck. 3 Geodudes
  • Meltan/Melmetal - okay. 2/3
  • Spearow/Fearow - *insert Fearow cry* because the fact that you can't hit for weakness makes it a letdown. Yes, 70 for DCE and Flipti--whatever, still. 2/2-3
  • Celesteela-GX - MagikWail, hide now in Fear!! although the main atk and the GX atk is alright. What I mean is MagikWail uses the GX atk that spread 100 to the bench. Necrozmas can't touch your bench. 4 Geodudes.
  • Glameow/Purugly - 2/2
  • Z Devolution Spray - this could help in some decks like Greninja who like come into play ability. Even Fairytales will love this. 4 Geodudes
  • Beast Bringer - too awkward to use but the effect is promising. 3 Geodudes
  • Metal Core Barrier - easily countered. Just like Bursting Balloon, someday, someone will make this thing work. 3 Geodudes
  • Ultra Forest Kartenvoy - effects? 3 Geodudes
  • Green's Search - Bill's Analysis will be immediately thrown in the binder. Almost all decks run abilities, bro! 5 Geodudes
  • Molayne - Synergy with Mt. Coronet is nuts good. 4 Geodudes
  • Abandoned Power Plant - 5 Geodudes
  • TR cards - like as we see on the Eng Team Up setlist, don't expect these cards to be stayed for the next year. Unless there is a reason to.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Am I the only one who thinks a Genesect deck would be even MODERATELY fun?
HOLY CRAP THAT IS THE BEST BUTERFREE THIS COMMUNITY HAS EVER SEEN! AND its evolutions get speed up bonuses too! HIP HIP HOORAY!
I kind of like Crobat, too, I guess.
And that’s a moderately good Fearow, too! I like these overprinted Pokémon that usually suck getting decent iterations!
COLORLESS CELESTEELA GX WHOOP WHOOP Discovery GX is pretty nifty, the Ability is situational, and I can’t even remember the attack.
I like this Z Devolution spray. I’ll take 4, please. (OOH, imagine a Looker/Oranguru deck built around the evolve-get-effect Pokémon like Raichu from shock lock that just recycles these things over and over like crazy...)
Kartenvoy might suck, but, I mean, he’s Kartenvoy.
I could totally pull off Green’s Search (oh, wait, Lele, never mind!) It’s good, but you kind of have to turn this into your sole draw engine.
I like that Molayne is present, but he’s not that good.
Deserted Power Plant is busted, there’s no other way to put it.
All of the new art reprinted Trainers are so beautiful! I want them sooooooo bad!
Good haul! (Still waiting for Goodra GX...)