Full Metal Wall in February

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Ramo0927 I am a
    Ramo0927

It has to be in the active though, so your opponent can just guzma or something and KO another one of your mons.

2. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Made a correction to Celesteela, I misinterpreted the translator's text. It blocks GX attacks, not attacks from your opponent's Pokemon-GX.

3. NeedleKingSR Night March is overrated
    NeedleKingSR

Ok hold up. That Celesteela is an insta tech in pretty much any deck ever, and the Deserted Power Plant stadium is also gonna be an insta tech in every deck ever, including GX decks, because they need it to counter Celesteela. Balanced much.

Edit: OK nevermind, WPM posted legit 3 seconds before I posted this that it only blocks GX attacks. But still, that stadium is broken.

Lord Goomy likes this.
  4. Ashblaze Full Art Supporter Hunter
    Ashblaze

Omgggggggg green is here in the tcg! She BETTER get a full art or I will flip, I like getting new full arts for the collection but not getting a full art for a good looking card is outrageous (hint hint Lt.surge didn’t get one) I don’t care if the ultra forest kartenvoy doesn’t get a full art mainly cause I would want the more known characters to get one so their BETTER be a full art for green

5. Kashvinder Mann Aspiring Trainer
    Kashvinder Mann

That Pyukumuku is hilarious. Rock-paper-scissors to add more damage? I'mI'm cool with that!

6. ForeverRanger91 Aspiring Trainer
    ForeverRanger91

I was right about that Caterpie and Metapod. Wish it were a reprint of the ones from Generations but oh well.

bbb888 likes this.
  7. Xenth Aspiring Trainer
    Xenth

Celesteela with Greedy Dice and Jirachi Prism Star in expanded...

Lord Goomy likes this.
  8. Xenth Aspiring Trainer
    Xenth

That crobat is going to be broken in expanded

9. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

All translations now up!

10. Chimecho3000 Aspiring Trainer
    Chimecho3000

Molayne seem crap. Discard 2 Metals to shuffle 1 trainer card back to deck as your Supporter for the turn? It it had to been to the hand as the teaser had apparently suggested then that would have been much better.

Also we didn't get that Supporter that prevented effects of your opponent's items.

Lord Goomy likes this.
  11. TheAquaPiplup I have been playing Glaceon-GX for way too long
    TheAquaPiplup

Deserted power plant kills Glaceon-GX's niche :(

Lord Goomy likes this.
  12. TheAquaPiplup I have been playing Glaceon-GX for way too long
    TheAquaPiplup

It's an alternate art so it still rotates this fall

Lord Goomy likes this.
  13. MegaPod_781 Bug Thug
    MegaPod_781

Dang, Molayne’s not as good a card as what was teased...oh well, I’ll collect one anyways because it’s Molayne. And hey, the Ultra Forest Kartenvoy gets a neat card! I like the new arts on Acerola and Metal Frying Pan, Caterpie and Metapod are cute of course, and Golbat’s place looks swanky. :p The ability on that Melmetal looks interesting, and I’m sensing an aura of synergy between that Lucario and Metal Core Barrier.

Chimecho3000 likes this.
  14. Anselm Sim Aspiring Trainer
    Anselm Sim

The baby Lucario seems kinda dope with magearna to constantly remove the tool attached to it and attach it again. You are able to block 60 damage with a frying pan after Lucario melmetal tag team uses the gx Attack as well!

MegaPod_781 likes this.
  15. that's green

16. Time to have some fun with a Pyukamuku deck

AngryBokoblin and Lord Goomy like this.
  17. SmiteKnight Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
    SmiteKnight

@Water Pokémon Master
    Just a heads up, Celesteela is listed as a metal type. Other than that, it looks good, thanks for the amazing work!

bbb888 and snoopy369 like this.
  18. KK-Swizzle Aspiring Trainer
    KK-Swizzle

power plant card is good ... metal tanking strats may actually start to be viable, baby melmetal is interesting. celesteela seems decent too, initially thought the gx attack looked bad, but its basically a draw 6 effect in the early game

Lord Goomy likes this.
  19. MegaPod_781 Bug Thug
    MegaPod_781

Ah yeah, that’s right, Tool-removing abilities go well with Lucario. I’ve got the Masquerain that does that.

20. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Buzzwole x Pheromosa TTGX - 6 prizes in 1 turn if setup properly. 4-5 Geodudes
    • Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree - I just want the Adaptive Evolution one. 2/2/2
    • Tangela/Tangrowth - ok. 2/3
    • Kartana - Revenge atkr yo! 4 Geodudes
    • Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise-GX - Go nuts with the TUP Blastoise. 2/3/4-5
    • Pyukumuku - I don't know if the 2nd atk will be implemented in PTCGO. 2 Geodudes
    • Ekans/Arbok - eww! 2-turn atks, eww! Considering that you're frail. 2/2
    • Slowpoke/Slowbro - risky. 3/3
    • Drowzee/Hypno - Zoroark-friendly. 2-3 (because you can't use Elm)/3-4
    • Zubat/Golbat/Crobat - not loving it. 2/2/3
    • Sandshrew/Sandslash - ehh. 2/2
    • Geodude/Graveler/Golem - all of the atkrs are having 1 or 2 RC in common. You might possibly deal 120-150 base for 4. No! 2/3/3
    • Hitmontop - someone suggest in Wossi's vid that you could use Marshadow for this. Ehh! You just introduce to your opponent a 2-prized Pokémon. Still 3-turn atks, not buying it. 3
    • Riolu/Lucario - Instant counter to Sylvoir?? Because Choice Band, Mag, spam!, KO. 3/3-4
    • Stakataka - 3 Geodudes
    • Melmetal x Lucario TTGX - Nuts GX atk if you can find a way to counter it. 5 Geodudes
    • Alolan Diglett/Alolan Dugtrio - waste of a bench space. It happens to me when I try PRC Rhyperior working. 2/3
    • Aron/Lairon/Agrron - Ninetales is not an excuse for having to make an underwhelming card work. 2/2/3
    • Genesect - main atk sucks! Not even as good as SHL Latios. The ability sucks if you faced a Shrine deck. 3 Geodudes
    • Meltan/Melmetal - okay. 2/3
    • Spearow/Fearow - *insert Fearow cry* because the fact that you can't hit for weakness makes it a letdown. Yes, 70 for DCE and Flipti--whatever, still. 2/2-3
    • Celesteela-GX - MagikWail, hide now in Fear!! although the main atk and the GX atk is alright. What I mean is MagikWail uses the GX atk that spread 100 to the bench. Necrozmas can't touch your bench. 4 Geodudes.
    • Glameow/Purugly - 2/2
    • Z Devolution Spray - this could help in some decks like Greninja who like come into play ability. Even Fairytales will love this. 4 Geodudes
    • Beast Bringer - too awkward to use but the effect is promising. 3 Geodudes
    • Metal Core Barrier - easily countered. Just like Bursting Balloon, someday, someone will make this thing work. 3 Geodudes
    • Ultra Forest Kartenvoy - effects? 3 Geodudes
    • Green's Search - Bill's Analysis will be immediately thrown in the binder. Almost all decks run abilities, bro! 5 Geodudes
    • Molayne - Synergy with Mt. Coronet is nuts good. 4 Geodudes
    • Abandoned Power Plant - 5 Geodudes
    • TR cards - like as we see on the Eng Team Up setlist, don't expect these cards to be stayed for the next year. Unless there is a reason to.

Xenth and TheAquaPiplup like this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?