Foreign Cards Database in the Works! Updated

Plasma Freeze:

French: August 14, 2013
German: August 14, 2013
Italian: July 1, 2013
Spanish: September 19, 2013

Source: Pokemon.com

Dunno if you saw that already.

If you wish to add even more information, just check my website and add what you need. Just make sure you credit the site and me :). Nice work you're doing, keep it up.

TheTPCProductionz said:
If you wish to add even more information, just check my website and add what you need. Just make sure you credit the site and me :). Nice work you're doing, keep it up.

I honestly think I might just link your website. You have done a fantastic job for the Korean TCG information. I've been meaning to do an update on this thread with all the new sets and maybe change the layout a bit. It would be a lot of work though, since I am considering including promo's for each language too. I'll need to find time to do that.

I'm currently researching EX Legend Maker in Portuguese. 3rd generation expansions such as EX Emerald and EX Deoxys had reverse holo cards in Portuguese, but 4th generation and 5th generation cards did not. I have not yet seen any reverse holo cards for Legend Maker, however. One source tells me there are no reverse holo's while others are telling me that there are. I am also unsure if the company changed hands before or after the 4th generation which might add some value to my research. I doubt anyone has any information on this, but if you do, please let me know.

I will try find information, yeah I need to update my site though. I'm going on holiday, and so busy as of late. I will have it completed next year. I will help as much as I can :), this is an amazing project.

Back