Favorite Quote (Movies, Songs, Inspirational Quotes) NOT CHAT QUOTES.

"You wanna hear me tell a joke?

...Knock Knock."

~Tom Hanks, Catch Me if You Can

I'm not normally one who laughs at obscene language humor, but that one was pretty funny.

"The Enrichment Center is committed to the well being of all participants. Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

- GLaDOS

Hmm...

"God creates dinosaur, God destroys dinosaur. God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaur."
"Dinosaur eats man. Woman inherits the Earth."
Ian Malcolm and Dr. Sattler (Jeff Goldblum and Laura Dern)- Jurassic Park

"We don't break the rules- we BEND them."
Amon talking about the Wolf Bats in a parody of Legend of Korra

"In a few more hours, the sun will rise."
An actual quote from Tristan Taylor in YGO anime

"You see? YOU SEE!? You're stupid minds! STUPID! STUPID!"
An alien in Plan 9 from Outer Space

"I have seen (drawn out pause) a security hologram (pause) of him (drawn out pause) KILLING YOUNGLINGS."
Ewan MacGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi in Revenge of the Sith

"How'd it get burned? HOW'D IT GET BURNED HOW'D IT GET BURNED?"
"I DON'T KNOW"
Nic Cage's character and some female character- The Wicker Man

"I hate
Your friends."
George Michael- Monkey

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow. "

~Agent K, Men In Black

"I'm your huckelberry" Doc Holiday- Tombstone.
"Who wants to see a magic trick?" The Joker- The Dark Knight.

"People cry not for themselves but for their friends and family...
We may be weak, scared, or even be angry but that's because we are who we are...
We have emotions... We get old... We die... We cry...
But we get back up and move toward the future.. towards a greater, a more better future..."
-A Youtuber by the name of Dude4945

And...

"You know, there are many people in this world. There are people whose way of thinking may be completely different from yours. Sometimes, this means you may get hurt...But it's important to keep trying, to learn about the differences between yourself and others...To learn that being different is OK."
-Elesa from B/W

I forgot...
-Some losing Bug Catcher from Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal

"AN AAALLL OUT ASSSAAAUUULT ON CHORA'S DEEEEEN!?"
- Donnel Udina

Laugh every time I hear it

"We're all millionaires, we just need to dig it up"
- Jack Hoffman

"People die when they are killed."
- Pride

Well... here it goes.
Winnie the Pooh said:
“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”

Yup. Take it in. :)

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
~Albert Einstein

Valerie said:
“But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."

Back