Favorite Quote (Movies, Songs, Inspirational Quotes) NOT CHAT QUOTES.

Bane said:
Step forward, those who would serve, for an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened, spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive.

TPO3 said:
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
~Albert Einstein

tumblr_m323leuCj41ql3nhco1_400.jpg

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
~J.R.R. Tolkien

“It's like in the Great Stories, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end, because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those are the stories that stayed with you, that meant something even if you were too young to understand why. But I think I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding on to something-that there's some good in the world, and it's worth fighting for!”
~J.R.R. Tolkien

Chuin said:
There are people who look at a pile of diamonds and a pile of duck droppings. Then fill their pockets with duck droppings.

"Y so serious?"- The Joker

"Miles and miles of asparagus"- Mr Sills my social studies teacher

"Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result" -Einstein (I think, or Edison, one of those people. I know they were famous though)

"Kids these days...."- Me

"We follow orders or people die. It's that simple."
-Jack Nicholson, "A Few Good Men"

Airplane! said:
There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Anchorman said:
They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

Ghostbusters said:
Ray, when someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!

Back