Spin-Off Favorite Pokémon Ranger Game and Why?

zappy800

loves dat rain<3
Hello there people. Self explanatory thread right? Anyways mine SOA since it seems at a decent difficulty and you can have multiple partners. What's yours?

RE: Favorite pokemon ranger game and why?

Shadows of Almania I enjoyed more. At least all the circles around the Pokemon would not have to be in one go. That made the first one a lot more challenging for certain Pokemon like Charizard.

King Arceus said:
Shadows of Almania I enjoyed more. At least all the circles around the Pokemon would not have to be in one go. That made the first one a lot more challenging for certain Pokemon like Charizard.

Yea I actualy still haven't gotten rayquaza on that one. Everytime you get close you lose. Good thing they fixed the loop problem in the second one.

I missed the Pokémon Ranger series alot. Hmmm the best Pokémon Ranger game? It's definitely "Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs" I missed that Ukulele Pichu as my partner Pokémon. Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs had the best story. I hope they give Gen VI a ranger game.

I never got why they gave you a choice of partners in SOA, only to change it back to one again in GS.
Hopefully the Pokémon Rumble series is finished and the next Ranger game will be on Wii U.

I loved Guardian Signs because of the story and Ukulele Pichu.I really really wish they would make a new one, but I bet the won't :( They have been continuing with the Pokemon Mystery Dungeons instead it seems. I didn't really like those until the newer one and still I'd rather play Ranger.

Mine is SOA because you can get a Pachirisu (my favorite Pokémon) early in the game and have it follow me.
Yup, that's the only reason, it's sad.

Back