Favorite Feelings

J

Juliacoolo

I was driving home from tennis today after playing three hours in the sun. I was drenched in sweat, and was very sore from the numerous suicides we had completed. As I rolled down the windows, the breeze that flooded my car felt heavenly. There are few feelings more refreshing than a cool breeze after a tough work out.

Share your favorite feelings in this thread. Be specific, and give stories so that the post is more enjoyable. A simple "Eating" or "Runners High" will not suffice.

(In addition, it should go with out saying that sexual topics should be avoided)

That itch after sitting in a massage chair. And a misty-cool day. I like those.

The massage chair:
Well, yesterday I went out to a mall and found a massage chair lying around. I inserted a dollar into the machine to get massaged for two minutes. It tickled.

Misty-cool day:
I dunno why, but I just like being cool.

Falling asleep after a long and tiring day. I always enjoy those moments where I have to stay up late for whatever reason doing something important, and then I'm out like a light.
In more recent history doing that, I was in Arizona for States over the weekend, and on Saturday night, I did an all-night drive home on I-10, from 11pm to 5.30am. (The day before I'd woken up at 7.30am after only 7 hours of sleep at the hotel.)

It was really weird to go to sleep right after sunrise. But I slept deeper then than I ever have in my entire life.

One of my favorite feelings is coming home from a long day and reading a book or lying in bed next to my love BUT there is more....that is.....those relaxed feelings get further elevated when it's monsoon season (in Arizona) then while reading or being next to her I leave the window open and let the smell of wet earth, the pelting of rain, and claps of thunder lull me into another state. It's heavenly.

Also, I agree on the OP. We have lots of winding roads through the mountains where I live and nothing beats driving through them with the window down letting that cool air breeze past. Especially after a day of work (or workout) or day out on the town.

I love he feeling of when you currently have no obligations, nothing weighing you down, nothing you forgot; you're just completely free. On these days I like to go tanning and to the the gym. G.T.L. Style.

But through the whole day there's just a feeling of comfort and simplicity, like the world didn't forget about you and for a day, it's all about you.

The feeling of not having to do anything for a year because you're already taking your finals for your senior year in high school.

-Drinking a soda and feeling the fizzy in my head.
-Drinking an ice-cold drink after a long and tiring jog.
-Being submerged in water. It can be hot or cold.
-Pee-shivers.

When you go home early on your last real day of school because you only had two finals.

My favorite feeling?

My favorite feelings always present themselves after a nice meditation. I would have to say my favorite of those many unnamed feelings is the marvelous, harmonious feeling that I get after obtaining "inner peace." After I meditate, I usually feel so relaxed, and I feel at peace with myself, and I feel at peace with those around me -- with the world.

That is my favorite feeling.

One of my favorite feelings is when I feel like characters in a game or show actually feel like real people to me, instead of just being "That one person from the game I like". It's usually stuff like Anime and video games do, specifically things such the Tales of series (mainly Vesperia, for me), the Kingdom Hearts series, Pokemon (Anime and games), Cardfight!! Vanguard, H2O: Footprints in the Sand and Touch (the live action TV show, not the Anime/Manga), to name some examples.

Another feeling I love is swimming. There's nothing like living in a house that has a pool when you live in Florida.

Going to sleep... NAKED. Well my feet naked anyway.

I like being able to move in bed without socks. Just the cool touch.

I started jogging again recently.

One of the best feelings is after you complete a 3-5 mile jog and you just pass out on your bed when you get home.

James86134 said:
Going to sleep... NAKED. Well my feet naked anyway.

I like being able to move in bed without socks. Just the cool touch.

I can't even sleep with socks on. It's impossible for me to fall asleep for some reason.

Back