Favorite Fast Food Chain

Food Court restaurants count as Fast Food, aye? I mean they do give it to ya pretty quick, IMO!!

There's this awesome burger restaurant that recently opened up at South Hill Mall called Burger Bliss. They've got grilled Chicken Burgers and Turkey Patty Burgers as well! Along with the staple french fries, they also offer chili-cheese fries, hotdogs, mozzarella sticks, and cute little ice cream cones!

Ahh! Totally delish~

I try not to eat fast food too much because I like to stay cut and fit, but when I splurge with my friends I'm all down for a Mocha Frappe and a small fry from McDonalds. My personal favorite.

I've been digging Taco Bell a lot lately but I don't go out enough to eat it that much. Currently my favorite.

Okay, I know I said I didn't like Mexican, but I tried Qdoba's Chicken Quesadillas last week and they were absolutely delicious. So new favorite restaurant there.

Did I mention how great Arby's is? There was a special going on today/this week: Buy a $20 gift card, get a free combo. Knowing that I'll certainly use it within four or so months, it was a no-brainier... but what combo is eligible?

"Any."

Clay said:
Did I mention how great Arby's is? There was a special going on today/this week: Buy a $20 gift card, get a free combo. Knowing that I'll certainly use it within four or so months, it was a no-brainier... but what combo is eligible?

"Any."

Arby's is another one of those that the food is too processed. Especially their roast beef. I can get better roast beef at Subway or Quizno's.

Bolt the Cat said:
Arby's is another one of those that the food is too processed. Especially their roast beef. I can get better roast beef at Subway or Quizno's.

What?

Arby's cooks their roast beef on premises. Subway gets it in a box, pre-sliced.

Hmmm... Either BK or Friendlys express. I used to like mcdonalds, but after a while the burgers tasted bland. And BK has whoppers and great fries! And friendlys express has great food

Back